Tuk Duangtah

Wanisa

Ning

Dao Mayuree

Ya Ya Ying

Keo O-Paat

puppylov

sarNie Adult
if u hav a face job done and if u give birth and let's say the baby will look like u, will da baby look like u b4 ur face job or after the make- over

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa lol.

I knew May looked different! She was so cute before and now she's just not so pretty anymore.

Wanisa looks like she just lost heaps of weight though. Doesn't really look like she did anything to her face.

what does the article say? i know it's about how those stars got something done, but the arrows are pointing to places that look exactly the same before and after...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
if u hav a face job done and if u give birth and let's say the baby will look like u, will da baby look like u b4 ur face job or after the make- over

Good question, I wonder too. And I think everyone looked better natural then with their plastic surgery. This is a case of plastic surgery gone wrong! lol.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
whew...

what just happened...I think some they did it for the better but for some they're just the opposite.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Good question, I wonder too. And I think everyone looked better natural then with their plastic surgery. This is a case of plastic surgery gone wrong! lol.
the baby will look like you before the surgery because that's the "real" you, it's your genes that determines the baby's features, not your face after plastis surgery.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Some of the arrows look fake. As in, I don't see the differences in the areas they are referring to.

Can someone please translate the article?

You know, since the before pictures look really old, it could be that some of the stars just look different now with age.

I know that I look A LOT different from when I was in highschool. Actually, I look REALLY different from two years ago. My face has elongated a bit, and weight does affect it too. And I can also see the maturity in my friends' faces.

~chngnsch

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
yea.. may look so cute before

theres also that chick .. the one in Pen Tor, whos the bar owner. i remember her before her plastic.. she was cute.. like innocent girl type.. now she look like a witch...

noungning

Heartless
lol of course the baby is gonna look like them when they never had surgery... it's all in the blood!

what does the article say? i know it's about how those stars got something done, but the arrows are pointing to places that look exactly the same before and after...
the arrows are pointing to areas where they had the cosmetic surgery. for some of them it's not that noticeable because they filed down their jaws to make em look sharper, people likes to have a sharp face. some things done doesn't look noticeable because it's been some time since they've done the surgery so they probably got fatter or aged so everything looks more natural.