Star Apple Garden

katy

sarNie Egg
Sorry, if someone already post this....right now I am watching this but i don't know how to post it up here...I brought the whole set already and I think this is one of the best one i saw of him.....I love it....I will put the summary up...soon....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer

Watch http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F3DDBD0EEB75279D

Tao Si - Mingdao, 27years old
The successor of Tao's Enterprise, a lively guy and someone who do not like to be controlled. He believes in cherishing the moment, and is not interested in his family business. He was nearly drown when he was young. In his heart, he always remember the little girl who rescued him. To him, the girl is like an angel and he wished to be able to meet her again. Being the successor to his father's business, his marriage was arranged by his dad. He dislikes the arranged marriage and run away from it. From there onwards, his fate with "Xing Ping Guo farm" started.

Cao Ke Rui - Rui Rui - Zhang Xin Yu, 23years old
Her nick is called Rui Rui. She is a lively girl who laughed very loudly and is looks scary when she is fierce. She stayed near the farm with her father, so that they can ferry people going for fishing, transportation of fish and provide supplies to the farm restaurant. A straight forward person who always helped the needy. Her relationship with her mentally retarded dad(who was in this state after an accident) is good and she took the responsibility to take care of him. Her good friends consists of Sha Sha, Yan Hua & Xiao Hui. Rui Rui likes Tian Qi since young. Though Rui Rui always bicker with Tao Si but slowly, he began to have a place in Rui Rui's heart.

Lu Tian Qi - Li Yang, 25years old
He was abandoned by his parents outside a orphanage. As Tao Si always go to the farm since young, both became friends and played together. Study and work part time to complete his studies. During schooling, to lighten the orphanage principal burden, he worked in the farm(managed by Tao's enterprise). Because of his outstanding performance, he continued to work there after graduating from university. He treat Rui Rui as a younger sister, unaware that rui rui likes him. Tian Qi and Meng Xin was once a couple, but coming from a poor family, Meng Xin dream of marrying into a rich family and broke off with Tian Qi. He agreed to keep their past relationship a secret.

Meng Xin - Yang Ya Zu, 24 years old
She looks vulnerable and pretty woman. She is from a poor family and hopes to marry to Tao Si so that her life can be better. Though she is very capable, but her strong character is not Tao Si's cup of tea. Whenever she is feeling dejected, she will unknowingly went to Tian Qi for consolation. Tian Qi feels sorry for Meng Xin and is always there for her. Slowly, Tian Qi begin to feel hurt about her betrayal when she doesn't seems to see what he had done for her.

Cao Da Qing - Wang Zhong Ping, 50 years old
Rui Rui father. Due to an accident,his mentality is only a 5-6years old kid, but yet became friends with Tao Si. He likes to catch butterfly at the farm(note: there is always a butterfly net behind his back). On his head is a knitted cap(done by his late wife) and he dislikes when others touched his things. He will start to beat the person whenever they touched his things.

Sha Sha - Lai Wei Ru, 19 years old
A waitress at the farm's cafe. Sells Coffee and is a good friend of Rui Rui. She understands Rui Rui and is always the confidant for her.

Lu Tian Hao - Yan Xing Shu, 30years old
Brother of Tian Qi. He has a different life from Tian Qi. Was brought up by his parents. Both did not know each other were brothers. He likes Sha Sha after getting to know her in the cafe

Synopsis:

15 years go, Little Rui Rui saved Little Tao Si from drowning in the farm. Both of them came to this 'Xing Ping Guo" tree and make a wish. The wish is to pray for them to meet the person they loved as soon as possible. Little Tao didn't have a chance to ask for the little girl's name and was soon separated from her. It' has since been 15years. Tao Si couldn't forget the girl who saved him when he was young and wished to meet her again. He was also feeling frustated by his parents who wished he can marry someone like Meng Xin who is capable. Tao Si always hinted at Meng Xin that he doesn't have the kind of liking for her as a lover, but Meng Xin doesn't want to give up. Tao Si escapade from the marriage and met up with Rui Rui, but both did not recognise each other. Though there were once when both were stranded at "San Zhu" island and started to have a liking for each other but not for long. Both started to bicker at each other for many things. Tao Si doesn't know that his fiance is actually his friend's Tian Qi first love. Tian Qi & Meng Xin were lovers when Meng Xin was 18years old and both were studying in the university. Though life was a bit hard, both were happy. But the relationship ended when Meng Xin went overseas to study. 3years after Tian Qi & Meng Xin broke off, Meng Xin & Tao Si came back to the farm. But Meng Xin became the fiance of Tian Qi's childhood playmate, Tao Si. This relationship makes Tian Qi feel bitter.

Though Tao Si and Meng Xin marriage was call off, but Tian Qi decided not to snatch back his 1st love,instead he kept his love for her in his heart. But Meng Xin request to keep their past relationship a secret makes Tian Qi feel even more bitter. During his stay at the farm, Tao Si managed to encourage an introvert boy(who became like this after his parents passed away) to walk out from his darkness. From this incident, Tao Si realised that he can't always be protected by his dad and suggested to him to let him manage the farm. Tao's father gave him 3 months to show improvement in his management of the farm, otherwise, he will need to go back to taipei and marry Meng Xin. To prove to his father, Tao Si agreed. But his eagerness to change the management system in the farm and unrealistic changes lead to alot of arguments. 3months seems to be getting closer and closer and Tao Si begins to feel emotionally tired.

When Tao Si begins to feel frustated over his work, he realised that Rui Rui is the girl who rescued him 15years ago. He confessed to her but was rejected as she told him she likes Tian Qi, and this makes Tao Si feels dejected. Meng Xin consoled him and slowly Tao Si began to appreciate her. Rui Rui admired Tian Qi and Tao Si tried to matchmake both of them too. But Tian Qi always treated Rui Rui as a younger sister and his heart is with Meng Xin and thus did not accept Tao Si arrangement to match him to Rui Rui. But every time when he sees Meng Xin getting hurt by Tao Si, his unhappiness towards Tao Si increased. Plus Tao Si always make wrong decision after taking over the management of the farm. And because of Meng Xin plot to let Tao Si misunderstood Rui Rui makes Tian Qi angry who treated Rui Rui like a younger sister. Thus making both of them to go against each other as times passes by. Trying to confess to Tian Qi, Rui Rui finally with the help of Sha Sha and friends, managed to do so. Tian Qi doesn't want to lie to Rui Rui and told her that he merely treat her as a younger sister. He learnt of Tao Si accepting Meng Xin and felt so dejected. Rui Rui on seeing this, suggested to be his girlfriend again. Tian Qi accepted unwillingly. But these 2 pairing did not make 4 of them happy, but questioned themselves on the happiness they are having at that time.

Many years ago, Rui Rui father saw his beloved wife, who went to get a present for his birthday, met with an accident. Not able to save his wife in time and having injured his head, his mentality started to fade and only likes to catch butterfly during his free time. Nobody is aware why he likes to catch butterflies. Till one day, Everyone learnt that Rui Rui father tries to catch 1000 butterflies in the belief that by catching 1000 of it, his wife will be able to be alive again. Rui Rui father belief in love started to let Rui Rui and Tao Si understand their true feelings. Rui Rui decided to face the truth and be with Tao Si. But Meng Xin and materialistic Xiao Hui started to make both(Tao Si & Rui Rui) of them misunderstood each other.

Tao Si did not give up and started to handle things by himself. He started to treat everyone in the farm as friends and begin to get their support and the revenue begins to show. But on the other hand, Tian Hao offer a very high price to acquire the farm and turned it into an office builiding and also show signs of pulling Tian Qi over to his side. Having treated everyone like a friend since working in the farm, Tao Si couldn't accept such a move from Tian Hao. Tian Hao plan to acquire the land(where the farm is) by getting close to Sha Sha. Sha Sha is a straight forward person and always helped Rui Rui to think of ways to confess her love to Tian Qi. Upon seeing Tian Hao, Sha Sha became a changed person. Not knowing that Tian Hao is the person who is going to acquire the land, she disclosed confidential informations about the farm. Only when Tian Hao appeared as the buyer for the land that Sha Sha realised she has been made used of. Tian Hao appearance, is not only to acquire the land but also to disclose his identity to Tian Qi. Tian Qi was shocked and accept the fact after he gets confirmation from the orphanage principal. But he expressed his unwillingness to work for Tian Hao. Tian Hao show evidences of Meng Xin dad's been a loner as a threat to Tian Qi. Tian Qi didn't want Meng Xin to lose everything and decided to accept Tian Hao offer to work for him. But he requested Tian Hao to help the farm's staff to settle their requests. Tian Hao agreed and wants Tian Qi not to disclose.

Everyone in the farm do not understand why Tian Qi agreed to work for Tian Hao. So when he returned to the farm, everyone started to criticise him. To protect Meng Xin secret, Tian Qi didn't explain but continue to make everyone thinks that it is because of money that he betrayed them. Hiding his true identity, Meng Xin real surname is Tang. Her father was initially a company boss, but due to Toa Si's father acquisition of his company which lead to his bankruptcy, she was not able to locate her dad after he went missing. Her mother also fell ill. After graduating from high school, Meng Xin started to change her surname and get to know Tao Si when she was studying in USA, and think of marrying into the Tao's family.

Though her plots were fully utilised, she found out that she has fallen in love with Tao Si. Sandwiched between her love and Tian Qi, she did not know what to do. The land(that the farm was located) was going to be acquire by Tian Hao who will turned it into an office buildng. Tao Si's father felt that he can earned more by turning the land into an office building and didn't agreed to Tao Si to let the farm remain. Tao Si could only get the help from the farm and finally moved his dad not to sell the land to Tian Hao. Tao Si's parents are relieved and happy that their son has grown up after working in the farm.

Meng Xin found out that in order to keep her secret, Tian Qi accept Tian Hao offer to join his company. In order for Meng Xin to be able to marry into the Tao's family and have a happy life, Tian Qi was willing to let others criticise him. Meng Xin felt touched and finally understand that deep down in her heart, the person she loved most is Tian Qi and Tao Si & Rui Rui were able to be together again.

Tao Si & Rui Rui came to this "Xing Ping Guo" tree and thanks the little genie for allowing them to look for the happiness and true love of their lives. They prayed that both of them can be together for as long as they can. After that, they had a grand wedding, both of them started to whisper to each other and agreed to have a happy life after marriage..

Credit: dreamstar, md_1980 & asianfanatics.net

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ooooooooooh....thanks! My friend told me about this and I was like watttt?? ive never heard of it...but i'll definately watch it. Can't miss out on my Ming Dao! The title my friend gave me was "Star Apple Garden" though....hahaa...and i laughed cause i thought she was making it up cause the title was funny. Anyways...thanks for sharing.

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
hahah funny...when i saw this on ebay. ..i was going crazy..cause ya know my man mingdao is in it...then when i bet on it...i was not aware that the total was $40 something dollars...the bad part was that i bet and i won the bet....then i back out because mingdao is not worth my $40 something dollars....so sadly, i cant watch this drama...guess i have to go to youtube to watch it...=(

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just bought this drama too. I like it. It's cute. Just hate MD hair..lol..N'ke is cute too. Who is she? She played in any other drama b4?

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
Hey I'm trying to watch this movie on youtube. but I can't find the ones with the english subs, what key words did you used to search for this. Please let me know, I really want to watch this. Ming dao is it in!!!

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
btw, were the english subtitles any good? i'm hesitant to order on ebay because a lot of the english subtitles aren't understandable so i don't want to waste my money.

pnhv

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the soundtrack for this serie....?? I loved the last song in the serie at the end of each episodes....can anyone tell me who sings it? Thanks....

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
He has a new show coming out already. I need to watch this show, he looks cute. The storyline remind me another show he did in Heaven wedding grown. (i think it the name of the show) Sound very smiliar. <_<

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omg i love this movie i was gonna start a page on this movie wen i saw this up already awwww i loved this movie i just hate the end wells not reallie but i just wish she had got her eye fixed and all u noe..........but alice is so cute................ and i luv tha songs in the movie they r good.................

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i love the begining especially ming dao :drool: he's soo cute and his acting is soo adorable :wub:
but i hate her <_< for rejecting and broke his heart my poor ming dao anywaise i think this series was alright but i think frog prince and love magician is betta den dis one cus the ending was kinda dissapointing although they end up with each other i jux still hate the ending lolz
i cant wait foe his new series to have sub i want watch it soo bad :yahoo:

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't realle lyke this drama........it's not really interesting 2 me............but i finished it anywase..........