Srita not renewing her contract with Broadcast?

tinah

sarNie Coma
can someone translate this please?? is it about her contract?

you know i would not be surprise one bit! over the years, rita hasnt had much work from them and even if she does, her role is so blah..doesnt bring out her acting ability. but rita still continue to be loyal to them although she could of left long time ago; however, khun nong convinced her to stay

ริต้าอ้ำอึ้งกระแสข่าวไม่ต่อสัญญาบรอดคาซท์ เปรยถ้าจะเปลี่ยนมาเซ็นสัญญากับช่อง 3 ต้องขึ้นอยู่กับผู้ใหญ่ ย้ำยังรักหน่อง-อรุโณชา

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If she not renew her contract with broadcast so who did she want to do her conratc with. Or she want to be free

tinah

sarNie Coma
if she doesnt renew with broadcast, she should sign with ch3 or maybe she wants to be a freelance

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Rita really has been loyal to broadcast.. but like tinah said... they've been giving her crappy lakorns though @_@.. arghhh... I just hope that even if Rita leaves them, she'll still be acting and such..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh no i hope this is not true. I'll be sad. :( I know she haven;t been given any good lakorns lately but still overall it will be sad news for me.

crabby

sarNie Egg
can someone translate this please?? is it about her contract?

you know i would not be surprise one bit! over the years, rita hasnt had much work from them and even if she does, her role is so blah..doesnt bring out her acting ability. but rita still continue to be loyal to them although she could of left long time ago; however, khun nong convinced her to stay

ริต้าอ้ำอึ้งกระแสข่าวไม่ต่อสัญญาบรอดคาซท์ เปรยถ้าจะเปลี่ยนมาเซ็นสัญญากับช่อง 3 ต้องขึ้นอยู่กับผู้ใหญ่ ย้ำยังรักหน่อง-อรุโณชา
All it said was Rita doesn't want to continue her contract with broadcast, but she wants to sign with ch.3 itself, and everything is up to the elders. She still loves khun nong tho.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i see.. thanks for the clarification :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
All it said was Rita doesn't want to continue her contract with broadcast, but she wants to sign with ch.3 itself, and everything is up to the elders. She still loves khun nong tho.
yay, just like what i said on my previous post lol thats a great choice! i prefer that she signed with ch3 rather than broadcast although i like them as a production but they never treated her fairly..of corse the elders wouldnt mind :dance2: i bet shes "noi jai" that khun nong havent been giving her much work thats why

fun

Expired Sarnie
as long as she is still sign with ch3. she can still work for broadcast regardless.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
who cares if she's not with Broadcast atleast she's still loyal to Ch3 she can still works 4 other company too Rita hasn't had a lakorn for Makers Group Teams or
Lakornthai Khun Da yet

tinah

sarNie Coma
as long as she is still sign with ch3. she can still work for broadcast regardless.
i know, but at least she would have more opportunity to work with other production of ch3s cause when shes signed with broadcast she would need permission from khun nong to work for other production. i believe she does?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Good for her, Broadcast seems to have tied her down a lot. The best role that they gave her was probably Jun Euy Jan Jao, she shined most there. Now she can broaden her horizons.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
good for her, It doesn't seem like she has much lakorn and honestly I don't think I ever watch any of her lakorn

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my, I don't know Rita not under ch3.... she is in broadcast...then I support if she sign with ch3 then...more lakorn for her plzzz