Spellbound Fugitives

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is somewhat a mixture of fantasy-fantasy and boran-fantasy lol if that makes any sense.

There will be mini stories. I don't know how it will work out but bare with me.

Sriritajen
Punworakarn
Minchalida
Urassaya
Rompatchata
Makprin
Barradech

Sriritajen is a naughty goddess who cannot return home, must hide her real identity to not be discovered by the human race.

Punworakarn vows to her ailing parent to find her abducted twin sibling.

Minchalida is from a rich aristocrat family where her life has been all planned out. She decided to run away from home, instead she finds herself back to where she belongs.

Urassaya is sold into prostitution.

Rompatchata is a warrior at heart but a useless man.

Makprin is a gentleman at heart, but cold on the outside, swears to take revenge.

Barradech is a mischievous runaway Prince.

Akkaphanom is a drunken carefree man who wonders around.

Faith has it, they all turned into fugitive.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chapter 1 part 1

Success in the 25 years of her life; never to experience hardship in her lifetime, despite everything she had, she felt empty, a lost soul wondering around. She loved her parents, but their over protectiveness driven her crazy. She wanted out when she was forced to get engaged. She never once objected her parents’ wishes; she studied abroad when she was 10, she took self-defense at the age of 12, she skipped two grades, she graduated college in a private institution within a 3 year period, and prior to that she received her RN certificate. She worked in her dad’s hospital as a RN nurse and will be President to her mother’s advertising business. A few years ago, they started a hotel business.

In the end she chose to leave her life behind. Just hour before she ran away from home, she was being chased as if she was a fugitive. She wept underneath a bridge, while the search was still ongoing. She felt jaded, tired of life, she just wanted to end her life; she wanted to be set free. Her head was filled with irrational thoughts. Under the moonlight, she escaped into the forest where she met a waterfall. It was her chance to do what she intended to do. She closed her eyes, apologized to her parent as she leaped down from the top of the waterfall.

She woke up feeling a bit sore, the sunlight was dim. She curled up into a fetus, weeping to a sleep. Why didn’t she die? Why was it so difficult for her to end her life? She opened her eyes to the beaming sunlight with an odd sensation, was it hunger? Thirst?

I will emerge the second part to this post. I know it is short. I am typing this on my ipod, so forgive me. And I feel so shaky lol shouldn't have taken those enegry pills. I only took 1 and gosh it is so strong. I think I will have to take half next time.