<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Ruk Sa la Win (Dida)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
It's confirmed...remember I posted a news on this lakorn with the three upcoming new Dida lakorn now it's finally confirmed...

Credit to Khaosod Matichon....Yui is playing with the oh so lovely Woot....Dida Vdo Production

"ยุ้ย"บู๊แหลก"ฝนเหนือ"ปลื้มร่วมงาน"อาหลอง"

ต้องเป็นนางเอกนักบู๊ในละครเรื่องใหม่ "ฝนเหนือ" ทางช่อง 7 สาวหวาน "ยุ้ย"จีรนันท์ มะโนแจ่ม บอกถึงบทบาทที่ได้รับ

"ในเรื่องยุ้ยรับบทเป็น ฝนเหนือ โดยคาแร็กเตอร์แก่นๆ เก่งมวย แม่นยิงปืน เรื่องออกแนวสนุกๆ ถือว่าเป็นเรื่องแรกที่ได้เล่นบู๊เยอะกว่าเรื่อง "บ้านภูตะวัน" และเป็นครั้งแรกที่ได้มาร่วมงานกับอาหลอง(ฉลอง ภักดีวิจิตร) รู้สึกดีใจที่ได้ร่วมงานกับค่ายใหม่ๆ ส่วนละครเรื่อง "แว่วเสียงซึง" ปิดกล้องไปแล้ว และก็มีคิวถ่ายเรื่องใหม่ต่อเลยคือเรื่อง "สายรัก สาละวิน" ของค่ายดีด้าฯ โดยยุ้ยจะเล่นประกบคู่กับพี่วุธ(อัษฎาวุธ เหลืองสุนทร)"

meenia

sarNie Adult
WOw.. what lakorn are they doing... I cant wait.. all these lakorn coming out with actors and actress that i like. great...... good think summer is coming..heheh..

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
everyone a post of his picture...because i don't know how he look like........thank .......

Ana

sarNie Adult
They are so cute!! Luv Yui :w000t:

Airing after Araya/Oh's lakorn. Credit to Noiki @ spicy ^_^

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
eps 1 went by really quick, they told the story of the parents and at the last 5 mins or so yui shows up. she meets woot for the first time and he thinks she's a thief

eps 2 should be cute, she's gonna blow a dart thing at him

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
The first ep was interesting when yui's friend stole p'ek wallets but in the it was kinda boring when they show how yui's parents become her parents. It was kinda uncomfortable with the who yui's father liking yui's mom thng.
can't wait to see the rest . p'ek is hot