<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

navy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
we like the same people navy..lol..but yeh this lakorn is airng march 17!! after paula and tye lakorn
[post="84646"][/post]​
Lol....Yes... we like the same people...I see your screen pics of my two favorite couple in it...Willy/ann and Tik/Aom...Still hope one day they can switch them for at least one time for Willy/Aom and Tik/Ann...It must be cool...but don't mind if they pair Benz with Tik or Willy with Benz again in a real drama....Hope my dream will come true....

tinah

sarNie Coma
im hoping one day they will switch the couple too..theres more chance of ann/tik but now aom/willy..since willy is about to be married and probaly wont do anymore lakorn

Jessica

sarNie Egg
you thank the wrong person..lol..thanx to roots for the clip
hehe...i type in the wrong name....anyways, thanks roots...& thanks to u for checking me correcting.

14 more days to go guys!!!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

red

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, another benz lakorn. Finally! this time she the ne'k.. From the pics, Benz and Aum looks hot.... Like everyone eles, waiting to see the chemistry between them.

btw, are they going out in real life???
No! they never went out.....they were just promoting their lakorn tub tawan...but there was rumors about Aum liking benz though...i think benz & aum are cute together, it would be good if they did get together in real-llife :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:huh: i thought benz and aum are ex-lover...so that's just a rumor? well, benz and aum do look very cute together...if they do date each other, i'll be so happy.... :lol:

Jessica

sarNie Egg
i heard aum liked her too...but that time benz was rumors to be dating a guy name top...but i never knew that benz & aum dated??

anyways, its just 13 days more unti it starts airing! :w000t: :w000t:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i remember reading somewhere about benz dating top too...but that was very long ago..plus i don't even know who is top... :lol: 11 more days to go! :w000t:

thear

sarNie Egg
Looks quite interesting! I love watching Benz onscreen; she's such a talented actress! By the way, Aum has nice teeth! :D

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
thear said:
Looks quite interesting! I love watching Benz onscreen; she's such a talented actress! By the way, Aum has nice teeth! :D
[post="87953"][/post]​

:lol: you even check out his teeth? you're funny. but you're rite, he does have nice teeth. :loool:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just watch the clip root upload...aum is so cute with his childish anger....i can't to watch that part....i hope in the lakorn aum won't give benz a hard time....

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i haven't watch the clip yet. i'm going to dl it rite now. yes! 9 more days!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:w000t: aum is so cute wearing that hospital outfit! he really looks like a kid rite now. i wonder how long will aum be a kid in the lakorn?

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Looks quite interesting! I love watching Benz onscreen; she's such a talented actress! By the way, Aum has nice teeth!
eww lol..you have an eye for detail.. lol

8 more days now :w000t:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Jessica said:
i heard aum liked her too...but that time benz was rumors to be dating a guy name top...but i never knew that benz & aum dated??

anyways, its just 13 days more unti it starts airing! :w000t: :w000t:
[post="86773"][/post]​
you mean top from pink and chakrit lakorn?..kadee det hed haeng ruk?

Brooke

sarNie Egg
you mean top from pink and chakrit lakorn?..kadee det hed haeng ruk?
yea that him... he was also in this horror movie Takhieng.. he is not all that famous...people only knew him through benz...i don't think that she dated him
Benz has denied him in her interviews so many time saying that they were just good friends...people were saying that Top needa to moves on from her and find someone else worthy of his affection.... as Benz is always denying him....that all i know about him:D

i pref benz with Aum better i think they looks cute togther :D I wait to see this lakorn..i hope they get together.