<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
btw does anyone have any of Kula Saen Suay music only? if u do can u please uploaded it thanks

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
any body have any boran songs can u please upload it??? any would be fine with me as long as its all good...oh but please includes the ones from nang sib song too.. may thanks

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lovely_jenny said:
any body have any boran songs can u please upload it??? any would be fine with me as long as its all good...oh but please includes the ones from nang sib song too.. may thanks
[post="146467"][/post]​
wells i have the songs to bua gaew bua tong, nam jai mae and tepsin interjuk.. but those are recorded off the lakorn itself.. soo it might not be in great quality....

do you want those??

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, can someone please re-upload the songs from Kror Guy Yasit. The one with the girl, boy and yam scene, and any other ones please.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg.. someone uploading gor giya sith songs??????? can someone upload the songs again.. pretty please.. for the pretty moderator.. lol... :lmao:

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have the song from goh gaya sith where a guy and a girl sing together. If anyone does, could you please post it. Thanks.

pytun

sarNie Egg
Thank you song Pet Roong Fai
I would like the ole song lakornpeunban. plesse

ผมมาไม่ทันอ่ะ ไฟล์หมดอายุแล้ว ช่วยอัพเพลงละครพื้นบ้านเก่าๆหน่อยนะครับ ขอบคุณมากๆ