<span style="color:blue"><b>Dao Pra Sook</b></span>

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey i just watch this lakorn it seem like Pinky play dao when she was little is it true? if it is then she soooooo cute and aborable and a good actress :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , she was cute ! i alway think she an "Indian Girl" ! .. she been in many lakorn mostly boran when she was around 7 or 9 year old ! I remeber watching Daoprasook a long time ago and i alway think the little girl (pinky) is older den me lol ...lord was i wrong .. im older den her !

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
yes , she was cute ! i alway think she an "Indian Girl" ! .. she been in many lakorn mostly boran when she was around 7 or 9 year old ! I remeber watching Daoprasook a long time ago and i alway think the little girl (pinky) is older den me lol ...lord was i wrong .. im older den her !
[post="31443"][/post]​
:lmao: u funny sarN :lol: yea she was in glot pet jet see for some of the scene :) wow i can't believe p-num look so different from now tell the truth i like p-num like this right now more hot and handsome :D and p-kob she was pretty in her teens :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
she was in Buakaew Bua Tong , glot pet jet see , Mane Nopa Gaow and one more .. i cna't remeber the tittle at the moment :shock:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She was in Blas Plu Tong wasn't she. I remember her in there crying as the step mom kept killing her mom, no matter how many times she change. First a fish, a plant, and then a silver/gold tree.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
ooh. yeah Pinky was in Blas Plu Tong....i loved her so much in that boran lakorn...lol yeah!

dao pra sook....pinky was so adorable....my mom thinks that she looks like my lil sis....hahaa....LoL! i love this lakorn so much....its so SAD!! i cried most of the parts.....lol....i love kob she's one of my fav actresses but in this lakorn i kinda thought she was annoying!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Man i still haven't got the chance to watch Daoprasook yet...still waiting for someone to give it to meeh...hahaha..but yeah i can't wait...evaone always has something good to say about this lakorn!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the most touching scene have to be when the Mom saw dat mark on pinky chest when she was trying to steal stuff at the Mom house . It was so sad the mom hold on to the poor girl and cry .

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
The saddest part for me was when she was taking those left over chicken bones and her mom gave her the goods one..it was so sad..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
for me, it was the ending where she came to see and accepts and forgives her mom,( you know when she called her mom for the first time) it was a tearful moment

L

lalalek

I have always thought that this version was better than the 2nd version.......i never notice how young they both looked in this movie....This movie was the first modern movie that i started watching and since then it has been my favorite...i prefer this then the 2nd one..... :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
This is by far one of the best lakorn.. right behind Koo Gum the series with Bird.

I was totally engrossed when I watched it.. I think I pulled a few all nighter.

juicee

sarNie Elites
kob and num's version wasn't the first version, this lakorn has been remade numerous times.

yeah pinky was in it. she was practically in every lakorn that required a younger version of a nangek. i remember my cousin saying that when she gets older Pinky is gonna be a nangek - and she was right.

slee00

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
kob and num's version wasn't the first version, this lakorn has been remade numerous times.

yeah pinky was in it. she was practically in every lakorn that required a younger version of a nangek. i remember my cousin saying that when she gets older Pinky is gonna be a nangek - and she was right.
[post="54601"][/post]​
Pinky still look so young

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I never watched this lakorn in its entirety. I just remembered that it was very long. My grandmom only rented the first 5 and the last 5 videos.

Kob's nickname was P'kai Pruk. Anytime we talked about her we always refered to her Dao Pra Sook movie title. Kinda weird, but I guess it was the lakorn that made her really famous and it was one of the first lakorn that I saw with Kob.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, pinky was everywhere when she was small...I didn't notice it though. I just recognized her face from BuaKaew BuaTong and Gosh I love that theme song. Use to lip sync to it all the time with my brothers.

Good times.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
1 of my favorite lakorns.
I watched it over and over.
Still not sick of it yet.
Luv P'Num & Kob. :wub: