SoundTrack to any Hmong movies (I do mean all even the dubbs)

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about all of you guys out there, but i would love to own soundtracks to my favorite Hmong movies and dubbs. Sometimes, when you are watching a really good movie or just a movie and you hear an interesting song, but you can't find it anywhere cause you don't know the artist or the song.

Wouldn't you like to know and own those songs from your favorite movies? It'll be like watching the movie when you listen to the soundtrack with all the songs from the movie.

I know that sometimes, we dont want to buy the whole CD just for that one song or downloading it when no one knows what you are talking about. So, having a soundtrack to your favorite movies can be of help when you are looking for that one song or when you feel like watching the movie or just play for the heck of it. I would buy soundtrack to my favorite Hmong movies and dubb if the production team have it.......it would help me a lot and save me time from looking up that one song that i heard on the movie.

Also, i think it woulkd be a great deal for movie production not only in sales, but in helping your Hmong people out as well. Isn't that what we are all about.....helping to better our Hmong society for gerenations to come and for the ones that are here already?

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree. In fact, I've yet to see the whole Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua series, but I love the sound track. Great songs.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
It's not that hard because most of the time the actors in the movies are also the singers for most of the soundtracks. One other way is to ask the vendors during the New Year or tournaments about it if you are interested in it. B)

miyu

sarNie Egg
I don't know about all of you guys out there, but i would love to own soundtracks to my favorite Hmong movies and dubbs. Sometimes, when you are watching a really good movie or just a movie and you hear an interesting song, but you can't find it anywhere cause you don't know the artist or the song.

Wouldn't you like to know and own those songs from your favorite movies? It'll be like watching the movie when you listen to the soundtrack with all the songs from the movie.

I know that sometimes, we dont want to buy the whole CD just for that one song or downloading it when no one knows what you are talking about. So, having a soundtrack to your favorite movies can be of help when you are looking for that one song or when you feel like watching the movie or just play for the heck of it. I would buy soundtrack to my favorite Hmong movies and dubb if the production team have it.......it would help me a lot and save me time from looking up that one song that i heard on the movie.

Also, i think it woulkd be a great deal for movie production not only in sales, but in helping your Hmong people out as well. Isn't that what we are all about.....helping to better our Hmong society for gerenations to come and for the ones that are here already?

you can call and ask the owner of the video thai. im sure they'll give you an answer

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i totally agree with you! i've been looking for these two song from the Full House dubbs with the blue cover; the one with the really nice dubbs; the one with the 7 parts. the two song where the guy sing and OMG i can't seem to find it! urg! does anyone know who the singer is or what the song is call?

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Like I've said, try asking the vendors who's selling the movie about it. They might be able to give you an answer. It won't hurt to ask people at tournaments or new years.