So's Randomness

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The only random picture I have that turned out good

It's my store

Disneyland with the family!!!

I'm the dork in the front with the hood...Jacked my niece's jacket, I was worried about my hair...you know how it is

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aww.. you look so cute. I can't imagine you screaming and yelling at nang'aek from hua jai sila. :loool:

:D

Really, thanks? But I do...that girl bugs...ugh!!! I'm getting heated just thinking about it...I literally hurt myself cuz I couldn't hurt her...I'm weird, I know...but she was really stupid

I yell at everyone, like in JR, I yell at Ken for being a jerk to Aff all the time...and I'm always talking back at the screen...

I haven't watched RAHR yet, but I will, so keep your eyes open to that thread...I'm putting it off cuz my niece wants to watch it with me, and she's not home...plus, I know Bie is an unreasonable jerk in this one...any other dramas you'd like to discuss?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
well.. at the moment, the only drama i was watching was bie's and heeb lorn sorn winyarn and likit kamatep. I'm trying my hardest to watch likit kamatep, cause I love Ann, but the comedic stunts are like turning me off!!!

and the winyarn lakorn was draggy that I stopped watching and just watched the ending.. lol.. and you know what? eventhough I skipped so many episodes, I still knew the entire story, cause it was that predictable.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Gotcha...yeah, even when I watch it without subs, I'll still know what's going on, with some lakorns...

Man, Jai Rao is so hard to watch...but it's hard not to watch either...can't miss it, but I can't stand how Ken treats Aff...and I cry easily when it comes to anything sad.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you are very beautiful and near of my sexy oil!!! you touch my man!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww its a cute pic of yourself...dang your pics are clear compared to mine at the lift & oil's concert. (camera suck and im cheap like that)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL paparazzi camera ...man i should borrow my bros cam next time huh!..dont know if he will let me borrow his over priced stuff though :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really, thanks? But I do...that girl bugs...ugh!!! I'm getting heated just thinking about it...I literally hurt myself cuz I couldn't hurt her...I'm weird, I know...but she was really stupid

I yell at everyone, like in JR, I yell at Ken for being a jerk to Aff all the time...and I'm always talking back at the screen...

I haven't watched RAHR yet, but I will, so keep your eyes open to that thread...I'm putting it off cuz my niece wants to watch it with me, and she's not home...plus, I know Bie is an unreasonable jerk in this one...any other dramas you'd like to discuss?
Oh man did I hate nang ek in Hua Jai Sila. She was a dumb nang ek... very dumb! I almost choked myself because she made me so pissed off. My sisters and I like cursed at the television almost broke it, my mom thought we were going mad but she soon joined in. She was far worst than me and my sisters. My mom was like, Oh my gosh, she is such a bitch. Nang ek is so stupid. You know the part where Bie rawr Fang, I almost died laughing because my mom went off... way off. She was like I bet she wanted some *ahem* but it's so freaking disgusting, he slept with her half sister. Why she is so damn stupid. Ahahaha it sounds a lot funnier in my language... lmao

LOL paparazzi camera ...man i should borrow my bros cam next time huh!..dont know if he will let me borrow his over priced stuff though :D
My brother works at Circuit City and he bought one of those camera, but he refused to let anyone touch it. For goodness sake, he doesn't even touch it. Erg. And he only got it for $300.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That lakorn made me hate Fang as an actress, so I refuse to watch anything of hers...her character was so dumb...and I don't think she's that pretty...especially with the actresses I like, she's nothing compared to them, so I just don't like her...Okay, like Aff, Bua, Vicky, Janie, Aom...actresses that look sophisticated and pretty (I take that back for Janie, not too sure about her sophistication)...so it's hard to like an actress if I don't think she looks good with my p'ek, plus, playing a dumb character...It's like how people don't like Best because of her character in KLKS, but I like her cuz she's cute, and she's practically in all of Bie's music videos.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me too, I used to like Fang but after the lakorn with Pepper.

I think she should have stick with ch7. I really liked her in Kade and Cheer lakorn though she played a supporting cast only.

I just like Janie because... I don't know either but I love her. I refused to believe she is a husband snatcher. That is how much I like her. hehehehe!

Oh my gosh, I didn't even comment on your pictures. I was too focus on Hua Jai Sila my first post. ahahaha!!! You look fabulous. I am jealous. :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Haha...thanks for the compliment.

I guess I like Janie, especially with her physical comedy, she goes all out, like in RNHJRJ...and I've just grown to like her, she's very beautiful...she's a good cryer, and women rarely are nice criers...well, Aff is a good one...I know, I see all these rumors about her, but I don't believe it unless she shows me otherwise...I can dislike someone as a person, but still like their work...there are some American actors that are jerks, but I still watch some of their stuff...You can like their work but not have to like them...if you get what I'm saying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Janie always does a great job on comedy roles. She does go all out. I like her voice, it is not too soft or too rough. And I totally understand that dislike the person but loves their work and vice versa. Chakrit, I like his work but I just don't like him and he always get the same role. I want to see him step out of the box. Like I read in your blog, he gets to play with all these A list actresses from various channel, but always stuck in the same role.

I am just spamming in your photo thread. lol

When it comes to lakorn, I can't shut my mouth because I rarely have people around me to talk to. I come here to relief myself because not much people understand why I love drama so much.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Relieve yourself...like you're constipated or something...hehe

That's fine, spam away...I totally get what you mean, I'm exactly like that...that's why I have my blog...that's funny that you've read it...everytime I have something to say, I go there...I got so mad after watching Hua Jai Chocolate, that I had to go to my blog to vent it out...that n'ek pissed me off, but I still love Aom.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Exactly... I think I might have to do what you do. Write a blog about my frustration over the pra ek and nang ek and especially all the rais.

I love reading your blog. I like the part where you mention, you don't have much friends and that you rarely go out. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah...I had friends...but they weren't really good friends, so I let them go...and now it's just me, at home with my thoughts, a computer, and my blog...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me too... I had friends, great and lousy ones. But I am a lousy friend myself. I live my life on drama. Well not really but I had never been so obsessed before. It was back in 1999 that got me so crazed. Tomato was my first Kdrama. I don't recall my first Chinese series because that was back when I was probably a toddler. My first official Taiwanese drama was probably Meteor Garden. As for Japanese series, I think I started off with Sailor Moon the animation and I don't know how I got to series. My first lakorn, I know it was not Dao Pra Sook but that is not only one I could think of. I think my first had to be a boran lakorn, but my memory is not so clear.