SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

vix3n

sarNie Egg
Hey, DAMN! my bad for not coming here often enough. Midterms had really gotten me down! Neways, girls, no more VIP tables for MN? Man that sucks, are you guys sure you can't add one more for me. I have lots of people coming with me. Let me know if you guys can ok? Um you guys should be getting a call from me some time this week. I am so excited! I almost cried when I read that he's stopping in MN again! I missed it last time. Anyways, I just called like everyone and it's midnight here lol. I'll get back to you guys on the tickets and stuff when I find out for sure who is all going. OMG! I so happy, dont' know if I will be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Hey, DAMN! my bad for not coming here often enough. Midterms had really gotten me down! Neways, girls, no more VIP tables for MN? Man that sucks, are you guys sure you can't add one more for me. I have lots of people coming with me. Let me know if you guys can ok? Um you guys should be getting a call from me some time this week. I am so excited! I almost cried when I read that he's stopping in MN again! I missed it last time. Anyways, I just called like everyone and it's midnight here lol. I'll get back to you guys on the tickets and stuff when I find out for sure who is all going. OMG! I so happy, dont' know if I will be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry all VIP ARE SOLD OUT! wish i can help u out there but we have tables already AND if we put a 6th one in it's going to be to tite! but we have regular tickets!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
whoo whoo can't wait for the concert@!!! i'm going see you sunny!!! and pze kekeke
countdown as of now!!! whoo whoo are yall ladies gonna dress up???? look good shoo just because!!!

sunny_gyrl

hey just a heads up on tickets! i haven't gotten the tickets from the main sponsor. ONCE i do i will give those who call me a call back for tickets! sorry for the wait!

sunny_gyrl

whoo whoo can't wait for the concert@!!! i'm going see you sunny!!! and pze kekeke
countdown as of now!!! whoo whoo are yall ladies gonna dress up???? look good shoo just because!!!

girl can't wait to meet u too:D and everyone who's going!

pze

sarNie Adult
sarah cant wait to meet u as well.....dress good.....we need to take some nice pics together.....all us sarnies.....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
for reals gosh do you guys know if alot of sarnies are going??? hehehehe... to the MN concert?????? gosh I'm so excited! we should go do something before the concert ya know....

pze

sarNie Adult
i know that 4 of the vip tables r reserved by sarnies...n then theres some thats going regular.....but i dont know everyone.....i only know the ones in the vip section as of now....so theres quite a few of us.....but yep either before of after would be nice.....everyone get to know eachother....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
something sexy and appealing lol no... justkidding something nice though.

is anyone going to his concert in houston? my cousin and i were thinking about going... is the presale tickets for every concert or just certain ones?