SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Their VIP table from the last sponsor in MN sting... Only thing we get was a soybean. Dont waste money on VIP seating.. not worth it.. Just keep the money for num. OH can he come to Boston.. I give him a tour myself.. He'll love it here
OMG r u from boston? me too! i was thinking about saying tat and i saw ur post!! i wish more celebrties come to boston. i would love to give them tours.lol

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!

MINNESOTA CONCERT INFORMATION!

WHEN: Saturday, April 26th, 2008
7:30pm-12am

WHERE: Knights of Columbus
1114 American Boulevard
West Bloomington, MN 55420

Ticket: $20 Advance $25 at the Door.
***Also there's ONLY 4 VIP table... SO HURRY!!!!

Call ME (sunny) for tickets:: 651-239-4597

FILER WILL BE POSTED SOON!

ya knoe i'll be there && imma help out so TRUST ME VIP ish better when im in it!!! hehehehe

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Can somebody confirm and tell me that Sornram is really going to the thai Songkram festival in LA or is it Long beach because we're planning on going there but doesn't really know if he's really coming or not? If he really is going there can somebody give me the address to the songkram festival?

sunny_gyrl

Can somebody confirm and tell me that Sornram is really going to the thai Songkram festival in LA or is it Long beach because we're planning on going there but doesn't really know if he's really coming or not? If he really is going there can somebody give me the address to the songkram festival?

CHECK THE THAI NEW YEAR FOR MORE NEWS ON THIS! IT'S ALL CONFIRM!

daooke190

sarNie Egg
so is it confirmed that he will be in L.A. cuz i wanna go......will he just be there or will he be performing as well??

sunny_gyrl

so is it confirmed that he will be in L.A. cuz i wanna go......will he just be there or will he be performing as well??

i pretty sure he's going to perform!!!

sunny_gyrl

hey sunny r we able to take pix w/ num

is there gonna b food or we have to buy our own food

which one are you going too!?! cuss on the otehr one im not so sure how their doing their's BUT im help with the Minnesothe one. So there will be some kind of snacks u can purchase unless you go VIP then theres snacks and champagne... There will be time for u to go purchase a ticket so u can take picha with NUM.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
which one are you going too!?! cuss on the otehr one im not so sure how their doing their's BUT im help with the Minnesothe one. So there will be some kind of snacks u can purchase unless you go VIP then theres snacks and champagne... There will be time for u to go purchase a ticket so u can take picha with NUM.
so how much is the ticket? i'm going the 1 in minnesota.

max

sarNie Elites
I live where nobody ever comes by =( So sad!

ThuThy

sarNie Egg
Hey sponsor, can you tell Num to come to Boston too....please. I will be sure that the whole state or e neighbor states be there...

sunny_gyrl

ALSO THERE'S BEEN A DATE CHANGE IN MINNESOTA! IT WILL BE ON SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2008 NOT FRIDAY ANYMORE

HERE'S THE OHIO CONCERT INFORMATION:

WHEN: Friday April 25th, 2008
7:30pm-2am

WHERE:Cloak & Dagger
1048 Morse Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43229

Tickets: $20

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ket (614) 323-8193