Sornram & Kal , gossip or not ?

pze

sarNie Adult
awwww....i miss all of them....hope they come back soon.....

gosh i taught they were cool here looks like they became really good friends......they really made the headlines alrite...LMAO....

if anyone runs into them tell them pze, sunny, mee, susan, n mai ge said hi.....

sooze

sarNie Egg
yep i guess they made the headlines alright...ahaha...
but yea.. plz if anyone runs into them... plz do tell them
pze, sunny, mee, susan and mai ge said hi...
aka the powerpuff girls .. LMAO!!! :p
miss them so much... hope to see them again in december..

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Was someone going to translate. But man...sup with the pics, they both really don't look too good there. But come on, i doubt there was anything...proabably just rumors...like always. Just because they tour together.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's just rumors b/c on dao kra jai Kal explained that they were just on tour/working together. It would be ok if it was true b/c I like Kal after seeing her at Num's concert. They both recently had their hearts broken. In the above pixs she doesn't look as good as in person.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Too bad we can't highlight the information and translate it online. I'm nosey! LOL! Anywas like everyone else said, it's probably nothing.

mayakhon

sarNie Egg
à¹?คล เครียดข่าวà¹?ย่งà¹?ฟนเขา...ยันไมà¹
�ิ๊� ศรราม

Kal clears rumors about stealing other people’s boyfriends and that she is nothing going on between her and Sornram

ตà¸?เป็นข่าวคั่วà¸?ับพระเอà¸?จอมà¸
ำ หนุ่ม - ศรราม เทพพิทัà¸?ษ์ดารา - นัà¸?ร้องสาว à¹?คล - à¹?คลอรีน นีมะโยธิน ร้องให้เพื่อนสนิท พี่มะหมี่ ช่วยด้วย!! à¹?ถมà¸?ินไม่ได้นอนไม่หลับ เอามือà¸?่ายหน้าผาà¸? บ่นà¸?ลุ้มใจ ไม่อยาà¸?ตà¸?เป็นข่าวà¹?ย่งà¹?ฟนชาà¸
บ้าน ใจอยา�ทำงานมา��ว่า นอนยันไม่เคยคิดจะ�ิ๊��ับ ''หนุ่ม-ศรราม'' ชัวร์เ�ินร้อย

Falling rumor with Num Sornram, Kal asks her close friend, MaMee to help. She can’t eat or sleep because she is concerned about the rumors that she is stealing someone’s boyfriend. Kal wants to work more than anything else. She insists that she’s never even considered dating Num Sornram.

ดูจาà¸?ภายนอà¸?เป็นสาวสุดมั่น ไม่น่าจะตà¸?อà¸?ตà¸?ใจวิตà¸?จริตà¸?ัà¸
ข่าวคราวใดๆ à¹?ต่ในความเป็นจริง à¹?คล นีมะโยธิน ไม่ได้เป็นเช่นนั้น เพราะà¹?ค่ตà¸?เป็นข่าวคั่วใจà¸?ัà¸
พระเอ�หนุ่มฉายายอดนั�อำ หนุ่ม - ศรราม เทพพิทั�ษ์ งานนี้ทำให้ �คล - �คลอรีน นีมะโยธิน ถึง�ับร้องให้เพื่อนช่วย

From the outside, she seems like a confident woman that shouldn’t be concerned about any rumors. However, in reality, Kal is not like that. She’s been linked to Num Sornram, which made Kal have to ask her friend to help.

เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับเรื่องดังà¸?ล่าวทางà¸
ู้สื่อข่าวได้รับà¸?ารเปิดเผยà¸
าà¸? มะหมี่ - นภคปภา นาคประสิทธิ์ คนใà¸?ล้ชิดของ à¹?คล ว่าพอมีà¸?ระà¹?สข่าวออà¸?มา à¹?คล ถึงà¸?ับร้องให้เพื่อนช่วยด้วà¸
! โดยบอ�เพื่อนว่าเ�รง�ฟน หนุ่ม - ศรราม จะเข้าใจผิด

Regarding this rumor, reporters were informed by MaMee (Kal’s close friend) that when the rumors started, Kal asked for her help. Kal told her that she was afraid that there will be a misunderstanding with Num’s girlfriend.

ผู้สื่อข่าวสอบถามว่า ศรรามมี�ฟนด้วยหรือ?? �็เห็นได้ข่าวว่าเป็นโสด นุ้ย - สุจิรา อรุณพิพัฒน์ คงไม่รีเทิร์น�ลับมา

Reporters asked: Sornam has a girlfriend? They heard that he was single and that Nui (Num’s ex) would not likely get back together with him.

คนใà¸?ล้ชิดเปิดใจว่า à¹?คลเขาบอà¸?ว่าà¸?ลัวà¹?ฟนของพี่หà¸
ุ่ม ซึ่งเป็นใครà¸?็ไม่รู้ จะเข้าใจผิด ซึ่งงานนี้ทางนางเอà¸?สาวได้ปà¸
อบเพื่อนว่า ข่าวà¸?็คือข่าว ถ้าไม่ได้ทำอะไรà¸?ับหนุ่ม ตัวเองà¸?็รู้อยู่à¹?à¸?่ใจ ไม่ได้ไปคบเขาเป็นà¹?ฟนอันนี้à¹
ม่เห็นจำเป็นที่จะต้องไปà¸?ลัà¸
ใครทั้งนั้น

Her close friend revealed that Kal said that she was afraid that P Num’s girlfriend, whom she does not know, will misunderstand. Mamee comforted her friend, saying that rumors are rumors. If she didn’t do anything with Num, then she knows in her own heart that she’s not dating him, so she should not be afraid of anything.

''à¹?คลบอà¸?ว่าเขาไม่อยาà¸?เป็นข่à
²à¸§à¸?ับพี่หนุ่ม เขาไม่อยาà¸?ทำร้ายจิตใจของคนà¸
ี่เป็นà¹?ฟนพี่หนุ่ม เพราะฉะนั้นเรารู้สึà¸?ว่าà¹?คลà¸
ย่างไปซีเรียสเลย ข่าวมันออà¸?มาอย่างนั้นเดี๋ยà¸
คนเขาà¸?็รู้ว่าà¹?คลไม่ได้เป็นà¹
ฟนพี่หนุ่ม ไม่ต้องไปà¸?ังวลอะไรหรอà¸? à¹?คลเค้าà¹?คร์คนรอบข้างพี่หนุà¹
ม à¹?คร์à¹?ฟนพี่หนุ่มว่าเขาจะยังà¹
ง เป็นอย่างโน้น อย่างนี้หรือเปล่า à¹?ต่จริงๆ à¹?ล้ว เท่าที่มะหมี่คบà¸?ับà¹?คล à¹?คลไม่ได้เป็นคนà¹?บบว่า ชอบผู้ชายà¹?บบสเปà¸?พี่หนุ่ม à¹?ล้วไม่ได้มีนิสัยà¹?บบว่าผู้à¸
ายคนนั้นเป็นà¹?ฟนของใคร à¹?ล้วà¹?คลจะต้องเข้าไปยุ่ง ค่อนข้างซีเรียสเรื่องนี้มาà¸
''

Kal said that she does not want there to be rumors about her and P Num. She doesn’t want to hurt the feelings for P Num’s girlfriend. MaMee told her friend not to take it seriously. The rumors are out right now, but soon people will now that Kal is not P Num’s girlfriend. Don’t worry about it. Kal cares about the people around P Num and cares if his girlfriend is going to think things are like this or like that. From the time that MaMee and Kal have spent as friends, MaMee believes that P Num is not Kal’s type. And Kal is not the type to go mess around with other people’s boyfriends. She takes this type of stuff very seriously.

ผู้สื่อข่าวà¹?ย้งต่อไปว่า ดูจาà¸?ภาพภายนอà¸? à¹?คลดูเป็นสาวมั่น ประเด็นนี้มะหมี่บอà¸?ว่า อันนี้ชัวร์อยู่à¹?ล้ว เพราะว่าà¹?คลเป็นสาวà¹?อลเอ โตที่à¹?คลิฟอเนียร์ à¹?ต่ว่าเค้าถูà¸?คุณà¹?ม่เขาสอนมà¸
à¹?บบไทยๆ เลยมีความคิดที่à¹?ตà¸?ต่าง เค้ามีความเคารพผู้ใหà¸?่ มีสัมมาคารวะ มะหมี่เองà¸?็มีสอน มีà¹?นะนำเขาบ้างนิดๆ หน่อย à¹?ต่ขอย้ำเลยว่าเรื่องตà¸?เป็นà¸
่าวà¸?ับพี่หนุ่ม ศรรามนี่ซีเรียส เขาจะมาบอà¸?ว่านี่มีคนเอาไปเà¸
้าท์ เพื่อนมาเล่าให้ฟัง ทีนี้พอเขาไม่สบายใจอะไรจะโà¸
ร.มาเล่าให้ฟัง à¹?ละบอà¸?ว่าไม่เคยไปยุ่งอะไรเà¸
ย à¸?ลับมาจาà¸?โชว์ตัวที่ต่างประà¹
ทศà¹?ล้วไม่เคยโทร.ติดต่ออะไรใà
”ๆ ทั้งนั้น'' เพื่อนสนิทยืนยันให้ฟังด้วยà¸
่าทางจริงใจ�ละจริงจัง

Reporters pointed out that from the outside, Kal looks like a confident woman. MaMee answered that this is certain because Kal is from LA, raised in California, but her mom also taught her Thai values, which makes her thought process different. She has respect for elders. MaMee has also helped teach her little things as well. However, she must insist that being linked to P Num Sornram is a serious matter. Kal would come tell me that her friends heard people gossiping about her. Now, she calls me when she’s upset and tells me that there’s nothing going on with him. Ever since they came back from working abroad, they have not called or been in contact with each other at all. Her close friend insisted to reporters.

mayakhon

sarNie Egg
ภาพหลุด! หนุ่ม-�คล สวีท ร้านอาหาร �ถมไปไ�ล ถึง L.A
Photo leaked! Num-Kal acting sweet in a restaurant all the way in LA.

มีข่าว�ิ๊��ันระหว่าง ดาราหนุ่มสาว "หนุ่ม-ศรราม เทพพิทั�ษ์" �ับนั�ร้องสาว "�คล" ที่ไปสวีท�ันไ�ลถึง L.A. พอไปสัมภาษณ์�ับ สาว�คล �็ป�ิเสธเสียง�ข็งว่า ไม่มีอะไรใน�่อไผ่ ไม่เคยไปพบปะเจอะเจอ หนุ่ม-ศรราม �บบสนิทสนมเป็นพิเศษ �ละ�็ไม่ได้สวีทอะไรด้วย
Rumors are going around about a relationship between Num and Kal, who were spotted acting sweet all the way in LA. When interviewing Kal, she firmly denied it, saying that there was nothing going on. She said that she’s never met or interacted with Num in any close or special way, and they were not acting sweet with each other.

อย่างไร�็ตาม User ของเว็บไซต์ หรรษา ดอท คอม �็ได้ FW.mail ภาพที่ค้าน�ับคำสัมภาษณ์ของ �คล โดยอธิบายว่า ภาพดัง�ล่าว ถ่ายที่ร้าน�ห่งหนึ่งซึ่ง ทั้งสองคนชวน�ันไปสวีท ดูสนิท�ันจริงๆ
Regardless, internet users have forwarded pictures along with Kal’s interview. Explaining that the picture was taken at a restaurant that the two of them went to act sweet with one another and that they seemed really close.

...อืม มีรูปเป็นประจั�ษ์พยาน �บบนี้ จะว่าไง�ันเอ่ย?
Hmm…with the photo evidence, what do you have to say now?

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Wow thanks for translating mayakhon! I really appreciate it.

As for the photo being evidence, I see nothing wrong with the photo. People will talk no matter what especially a guy and a girl working together internationally. Feel sorry for Kal having to get all stressed out about this.

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING.
FROM LOOKING AT KAL..I CAN TELL SHE IS NOT THOSE KINDA GIRLS.
SHE SHOULDN'T STRESS OUT. IF SHE KNEW THOSE RUMORS ARE NOT TRUE.
KAL, SHE HAVE SUCH A NICE VOICE.

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
ภาพหลุฦquot;! หนุ่ม-�คล สวีท ร้านอาหาร �ถมไปไ�ล ถึง L.A
Photo leaked! Num-Kal acting sweet in a restaurant all the way in LA.

มีข่าว�ิ๊��ันระหว่าง ฦquot;าราหนุ่มสาว "หนุ่ม-ศรราม เทพพิทั�ษ์" �ับนั�ร้องสาว "�คล" ที่ไปสวีท�ันไ�ลถึง L.A. พอไปสัมภาษฦquot;์�ับ สาว�คล �็ป�ิเสธเสียง�ข็งว่า ไม่มีอะไรใน�่อไผ่ ไม่เคยไปพบปะเจอะเจอ หนุ่ม-ศรราม �บบสนิทสนมเป็นพิเศษ �ละ�็ไม่ไฦquot;้สวีทอะไรฦquot;้วย
Rumors are going around about a relationship between Num and Kal, who were spotted acting sweet all the way in LA. When interviewing Kal, she firmly denied it, saying that there was nothing going on. She said that she’s never met or interacted with Num in any close or special way, and they were not acting sweet with each other.

อย่างไร�็ตาม User ของเว็บไซต์ หรรษา ฦquot;อท คอม �็ไฦquot;้ FW.mail ภาพที่ค้าน�ับคำสัมภาษฦquot;์ขอ
¸‡ à¹?คล โฦquot;ยอธิบายว่า ภาพฦquot;ังà¸?ล่าว ถ่ายที่ร้านà¹?ห่งหนึ่งซึ่ง ทั้งสองคนชวนà¸?ันไปสวีท ฦquot;ูสนิทà¸?ันจริงๆ
Regardless, internet users have forwarded pictures along with Kal’s interview. Explaining that the picture was taken at a restaurant that the two of them went to act sweet with one another and that they seemed really close.

...อืม มีรูปเป็นประจั�ษ์พยาน �บบนี้ จะว่าไง�ันเอ่ย?
Hmm…with the photo evidence, what do you have to say now?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.............. :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much mayakhon.
Such full and detailed translation ,how hard you work.
Thank you for all your kindness!!!!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
Kal is too nervous to this thing ,it's just a rumer .
she is pretty and a good singer
If p'num care for her , it would be a good news to me ,I like them .... ^_^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Thanks for the translation. But where is that photo of them that they "supposedly" act sweet to each other?