Sornram accident case has sentenced

solin

sarNie Adult
I love Sorn but I think the sentence is a little too light !
A person life seems to mean nothing like this.
I know that all fans of him will say that it is unfair, and I am also a big fan of him but I also has lost a friend because a man who didn't take care when he is driving.
Just want to say that even if you didn't want, you must to be punished for the fact to take one person life like that !

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I know that all fans of him will say that it is unfair, and I am also a big fan of him but I also has lost a friend because a man who didn't take care when he is driving.
Just want to say that even if you didn't want, you must to be punished for the fact to take one person life like that !

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
well, i thought his sentence was too much. cos it's an accident plus, he wasnt drinking,he took some cold medicine and he felt drownsy and slept while he's behind the wheels... and there's so many other people (eg anita) whose case just suddenly became quiet and there was no charge sentenced at all...

and there's so many other ppl who drink&drive and killed someone but didnt even have to go to jail....i dunno, but i thought(ad my whole family thought so too) the charges were a bit too much...cos the family members of her woman he killed did not sue him or anyting.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
well, i thought his sentence was too much. cos it's an accident plus, he wasnt drinking,he took some cold medicine and he felt drownsy and slept while he's behind the wheels... and there's so many other people (eg anita) whose case just suddenly became quiet and there was no charge sentenced at all...

and there's so many other ppl who drink&drive and killed someone but didnt even have to go to jail....i dunno, but i thought(ad my whole family thought so too) the charges were a bit too much...cos the family members of her woman he killed did not sue him or anyting.

I agree with you preawXXsornram.

solin

sarNie Adult
I understant everyone but I think that until it doesn't touch one of your relatives you don't really understand.
I know it is an accident but one person is died because of him.
Yes, lot of people drunk didn't go to jail and it's unfair ; but even in an accident you have a part of responsability.

Anyway... I still like him a lot ! And I hope it will not be too hard for him.
I also hope that this bad episode of his life will not affect his carrer and image because he is a really good actor and person.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
.....HE LOOK SO OLD AND SKINNY..
I FEEL BAD FOR HEM BUT TO THE FAMILY WHO LOSE THEIR LOVE ONE... BUT THEN HIS PICTURES ISH SO SKINNY....OMG...
I KAN NOT BELIEVE IT... :eek:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I feel sorry for him too. I also think the sentence is too much. Yes, everyone should feel bad for the family who lost their love one as well. But giving Num a hard sentence wouldn't bring the lady back right? People should be punished for what they do, but I feel like Num is already being punished. He may have a light sentence, in terms of the law/legal actions etc., but just look at him. Personally, he is already being punished. Prob emotionally and mentally. There are so many crimes in the world right now, and some people who commit crmes deliberately should no doubt be punished. I think we all believe that Num's case is an accident (of course)... yeah just sayin. Tis a sad thing for both sides.. the family/lady and num/his family. So why make it any harder for Num.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
he's a good person and a good actor, but he shouldn't be taking any kind of medicines while driving. accidently killed somebody, is going to be the biggest mistake of your life. i think they sentenced him so little just because he's popular in thailand, and that is little. but hopefully, he'll be okay.

09sarn

sarNie Egg
This is old news, but I didn't fully understand the many articles and comments.
Did he go to jail or was he on probation for one and one half year?

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
"a suspended jail term" means he doesn't do jail time, but he's on probation. since it was vehicular manslaughter, the defendant wouldn't necessarily go to prison. in many cases the person convicted of vehicular manslaughter would be put on probation if it's their first crime. this applies to ordinary people too, not just celebrities.

09sarn

sarNie Egg
"a suspended jail term" means he doesn't do jail time, but he's on probation. since it was vehicular manslaughter, the defendant wouldn't necessarily go to prison. in many cases the person convicted of vehicular manslaughter would be put on probation if it's their first crime. this applies to ordinary people too, not just celebrities.
Thanks!

TikOil

sarNie Egg
Aw.. what a news to hear... so what is going to happen.. if he is in jail then what about his new lakorn...
and all the activities that has to do with him...

I wonder who brought up this case.. ??? (*_*)

He is a rice and nice man that pay for the funeral...

It's sad and I feel sorry for him and his family...
By the way: He is not my fan its just my statement... :snowman:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thats just sad he got out free killing a woman due to reckless driving. It is the worst thing ever. Was he drunk?

Previous posts say he was on medication. I guess it's up to the family. If they felt his paying for the funeral and monetary compensation is enough, so be it.