Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah i love the episodes this week. but for some reason, i still dont want this to end... XD i even marked my calendar already.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh wow!!! i jsut finished watching the 13th epi! it's a good thing she doesn't hate taa for not telling her the truth about lek. i loved the part where she realized she's in love with din! oh and the next epi's preview looks so funny! i laughed when she shivered all over after their almost-kiss! and her dance! hahahahaha! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
where i can DL episode 12 and 13 that has full episode... apparently on my part... i am still DLing episode 13... but the episode 12 is a wrong file... -___________-" it was episode 10 that shown in name file of episode 12.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww this is ending next week. i hope we'll hear news on anne/kens new lakorn for next year. so far, they only have 1 upcoming

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I do hope we hear more about their next lakorn. I know Ken is filming with Chompoo but i don't hear anthing else about his other lakorns. I hope he films his next one with Ann!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
This episode 12 and 13 made me very angry. One minute I'm laughing my ass off, then the next minute I'm crying, then I'm really pissed.

-Din needs to stop acting all big-head. Okay, I get that she looked down on your family, but quit being a wuss about it. If you love her, quit playing hard to get!
-When Lin asked Din to help her make cake or food for her wedding because she thought they were "friends" and he walked off, I was so angry! Then I was crying! Anne's crying was so real! No one can cry like her. The way she told Din how sorry she was for rating him was just unbearably sad. It got me all teary. And yet, Din just got in the car and drove off. Effin' pussy!
-Anne---------I can already see those bright, new days of you being a nang'rai [although I hope that's not anytime soon] because girl, you are crazy and hilarious! Anne was super and I mean SUPER PISSED! I could see the flames in her twitching eyes when she crushed Lek and Pupae's picture! The way Anne beat the crap out of Lek was just so funny and crazy! It reminded me of myself. haha. All the things she said to Lek while Din was trying to carry her out was just outrageous, funny, and insane! I loved her character. She is sweet, naive, and childish, but she is no fool. She has that character like "NO ONE MESSES WITH ME AND GETS AWAY!" :lol:
-Anne bribing that little girl with a "first-class" flight ticket to Disney World was just too funny! hahaha! Anne was so disgusted with her but in a funny-ass way! LOL!
-I can't believe Din rejected Lin! This is the first drama where I have seen the nang'ek confessed everything to the pra'ek and said she loves him! And yet was rejected! Din, you make me very angry in this drama. I understand that you don't want to be a replacement for Lek but you're the one thinking "HIGHLY" of yourself now! Not Lin! Lin has that "I'm the shit" character, but Din has that superior character that just makes him seem like a big ass.
-Previews for episode 14 seems so cute. Anne is just too cute in this drama! :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just started downloading ep 12 and 13... my weeeeeeeew..... XD
so many downloads to catch up to, plus, i am even subbing other drama, i can probably make fan MV again once this lakorn had completed the english subs up til the ending.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
This episode 12 and 13 made me very angry. One minute I'm laughing my ass off, then the next minute I'm crying, then I'm really pissed.

-Din needs to stop acting all big-head. Okay, I get that she looked down on your family, but quit being a wuss about it. If you love her, quit playing hard to get!
-When Lin asked Din to help her make cake or food for her wedding because she thought they were "friends" and he walked off, I was so angry! Then I was crying! Anne's crying was so real! No one can cry like her. The way she told Din how sorry she was for rating him was just unbearably sad. It got me all teary. And yet, Din just got in the car and drove off. Effin' pussy!
-Anne---------I can already see those bright, new days of you being a nang'rai [although I hope that's not anytime soon] because girl, you are crazy and hilarious! Anne was super and I mean SUPER PISSED! I could see the flames in her twitching eyes when she crushed Lek and Pupae's picture! The way Anne beat the crap out of Lek was just so funny and crazy! It reminded me of myself. haha. All the things she said to Lek while Din was trying to carry her out was just outrageous, funny, and insane! I loved her character. She is sweet, naive, and childish, but she is no fool. She has that character like "NO ONE MESSES WITH ME AND GETS AWAY!" :lol:
-Anne bribing that little girl with a "first-class" flight ticket to Disney World was just too funny! hahaha! Anne was so disgusted with her but in a funny-ass way! LOL!
-I can't believe Din rejected Lin! This is the first drama where I have seen the nang'ek confessed everything to the pra'ek and said she loves him! And yet was rejected! Din, you make me very angry in this drama. I understand that you don't want to be a replacement for Lek but you're the one thinking "HIGHLY" of yourself now! Not Lin! Lin has that "I'm the shit" character, but Din has that superior character that just makes him seem like a big ass.
-Previews for episode 14 seems so cute. Anne is just too cute in this drama! :)

hehehe--YES, this is the first lakorn that the GIRL confesses to the GUY that she loves him...and she will be courting him too..its so funny..its the FIRST, thats why its so special...i love this lakorn..lol.. :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^I think anon said it was canceled so it wasn't shown that's why it's only Ken this week.

I think that makes this lakorn special too!! I think all the lakorn that K-A have done together there is always something that has never been done before!! :lol: They don't stick to the same ol same story lines of typical lakorn!

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I love Soot Sanae Ha! Anne and Ken are the cutest! Their chemistry on air is superb, wish it wouldn't end this week. :(

nikki1786

LizQuen
another one week to go and it will end... XD but i can celebrate my x-mas perfectly. but i still need to rewatch this lakorn if the subs has already completed... XD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^Agree!! :lol: It a good way to end! It's the best Christmas gift K-A team can give their fans!! I'm working on more MV's right now so everyone will be in for a treat! Maybe I'll post it all on Christmas! :lol: