Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
has anyone seen this? the karaoke version of the ending theme?

has the best scenes in it that have aired and makes me eager for a fight scene with lin and lek xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZngYl9RMAuk

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
thanks jin! dunno why, but the link doesn't work for me. but i googled the title and finally listened to it! ahh... i like it! and it's stuck in my head! ahahaha!

i'm finally done dl-ing epi 11! now, to watch it!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 11!! Gosh it was such a good episode!! I'm going to class in 30 min's so i'll post caps after.

I just loved todays episode!!! Lin is really falling for Din!!! To bad he read her book where she ranked him!! It was really sad to see him leave!!!

The next episode seems to get even sadder! She's going to invite him to her wedding but he's going to leave her in the cold!! :(

Gosh Ken and Ann are really killing me!! I can't wait to see next weeks episode!!!!

I'm glad you like my MV tfilipina!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah... its much awaited scene also...
the character of Din, he doesnt fight with a nonsense person. he'll only fight back if you humiliate one thing in his life. his family. apparently, on Alin's part... she slightly humiliated him by ranking him and she wrote there that his mother's just an old maid. she ranked him to the lowest point... *bad Alin*

that's why Din's leaving, because the person who hurt him... is the person he's falling into.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
waaaa!!! :( i was crying my heart out when he saw her book!!! after all his preparations (making the sweets and all), and all those sweet scenes and talks they had...
he was happy to see his name in the book (maybe even expecting to get a higher score than lek) but was devastated to see that his score was a negative! what's more, lin told him that she and lek are gonna be a couple now! huhuhuhu... next epi is even sadder!!!

would it be the last? coz i haven't seen any promotions for the final epi...

back to the 1st part of the epi...

they were wise to make an alibi about that leaked picture of lin and din! shooting her show at din's place and "taking pictures" after the show! ^_^
funny at the part when lom sweet-talked lin while lin secretly called ming! serves them both right! :rolleyes:
and when lin asked the director to use that rod for the scene w/ her and the korean girl! hahaha! poor girl was shocked to see the rod! lin hit the korean girl as if it was just a part of the act (but she was really hitting her hard)! the korean girl was like "hey, that hurts you know!" hahahaha! and after that, her wrist and arm hurt from all the hitting!

really, ann is a saddist nang'ek! hahahaha!!!

i wish darathai posts the last 6 epis summaries soon! i always check it everyday... :(
too bad they're switching hosts at this time!

looking forward to your caps jin!

nikki1786

LizQuen
some people dont know how many episodes are there in all in this lakorn. but they are speculating that it will have 15episodes. yeah, i was saddened about Din's part when he saw the diary. i was like "OH MY... he shouldn't read it...."

anyways, off topic tfilipina. big wondering why are you still awake at this hour? me, i just woke up to continue my download. so far i am downloading episode 10 and in an hour, it'll be finish... by then, i will download the episode 11 ^_^

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
so sad for din...hmmm..i wonder when will alin know the truth about lek!!...that-no good guy!!...

alin looks bad in this epi, but din should have told her the truth about the kid part...so sad still...

nikki1786

LizQuen
what i hate most is khun Ying...
geez... but Alin's not stupid to get into her trap purposely wanted her assets only. >.<

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was good!! I really love the fact that both Din and Lin are so close. It really amazing how Ann and Ken are acting these two characters out!!

AS Din is going to work Loom comes out and tells him he has something to talk to him about. Din turns to him and tells loom he also has something to talk to him about. Loom tells din to not stop him from getting Lin. Din then tells him that he doesn't want lin to get hurt and knows that he wants money from Lin. As Loom is about tio hit him he tells him that he will go talk to Fah about what he was trying to do and that will get him kick out. He tells him to stop trying to get Lin. Loom then reminds him that he is still a servants Son only.

Kom goes to the store and sees that picture of Din and Lin were on the front page of a magazine. The korean wannabe also see's it and is pissed saying that Kru Cook must not be gay by the way he looks in the picture with Lin. She gets angery and shouts only to be told not to be loud or esle her Nang'ek image will be tarnished. Din and Kom talkes to the servant girl and askes her how the media could've gotten the pictures and remembers that Ming had came by the house that day. And true enough she was the one who had given the magazine the pictures. Loom goes and confronts her about and she only tells him she is happy. She will be even happier when she hears that the two are really going out and will give loom no chance with her.

In order to not make a scandel out of the pictures Lin decides to do a show with Din and make it look like they took it then. Once the team arrives, Naam doesn't like the idea and is about to yell at the team but Fah comes out and tells her not too, since she likes the idea. Loom is also happy and waits for Lin. Once Lin arrives Loom is the first to say hello. Lin being the person she is talks to him and calls Ming. I never would have thought Ming would pick up seeing that it was Lin calling but she does. Ming listens and hears Loom sweet talking to her. Din also arrives and witnesses the conversation. Loom continues to sweet talk to her and askes her to eat with him. She smiles and askes him if Ming will be okay with the idea and shows him the phone. Quiet the whole time Ming screams in to the phone and calls loom on his phone.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
has anyone seen this? the karaoke version of the ending theme?

has the best scenes in it that have aired and makes me eager for a fight scene with lin and lek xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZngYl9RMAuk

i wonder what that scene is about..wearing black...did someone passed away..and did it happened after she found out that lek has a kid? hmmmm...i wonder..very nice...thanks for sharing..i can not wait to see it all...lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think it was the day after Lin throw some cake to Lek??? XD because she's wearing black that time right??? cant fully remember. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope someone could re-upload the episode 11, because the file is error consisting of 163MB only. usually, this lakorn's file size is upto 240-280MB... so i hope someone could re-upload it.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Lin goes to Dina and din asks her what Loom had talked to her about. She tells him that he asked her to go eat out. He then asks what she said to him. She tells him that she would never go with him. As the talk she tells him that have to hurry to start the filming and has to get him ready.

Lin waits for Din and as Din comes out she is speechless. He is 100XX Handsome and walks up to him just to stare. Kom then seeing that the secretary was noticing how they looked at each other he tells them to start filming, but even then she walks to him and stare at him.

Lin watches the show and looks at Din.Lek calls Lin for money and tells kom to transfer the money. Kom isn't sure and doesn't want to do it. But she ushers him that it's fine and she needs to go to work. Kom feels there is something wrong since she is giving him so much money. There she is confronted by the Korean wannabe that she lied to her. Lin is angry and for a shooting she is suppose to hit her but she tells the director her hand hurts she then is given a stick, which she happy to use. As they film she hits the Korean wannbe for real. As the Korean protest she goes with the flow saying that she is a bad child.

Lin then calles Din early in the morning to tell him to go meet her. once there she "accidentally" drops his phone into a vase and tells him she will dry it, only to flush it down the toilet. He comes in and witnesses her flushing and confronts her. She then apologizes and gives him a new phone. He tells her he doesn't need it but she insists and tells him the reason is because she is possessive of him and didn't want anyone to call him. He gives her the phone back and tells her that he's happy to hear her say that.

After that Lin goes to her book and ranks Kru cook. Kom goes to talk to Lin's father and tells her intenion of marrying Lek and tells him that he already has a wife. Lin is shocked.

Lin had asked Din to help her make another dish and has made a dessert with chocolate.

The next morning Din goes for the appointed lesson only having to wait for Lin since she was going to meet Lek. As he waits he finds her book and sees that she had rated him. He expected for the ranking to be high but only to see the numbers very low. After Lin returns she anounces that her and Lek has decided to go out officially. Din id brought down even more. Lin notices him being down and asks him what's wrong. He replies that nothing is wrong and tells her he has written the direction to make the chocolate down and have the ingredients ready for her. She is stunned but is even more surprised when he tells her he will quit and is happy for her. He tells her Good bye and leaves.

Lin chases after him but can't stophim She returns to her room shocked and sees her book on her piano. <_<

Din and Kom talk. Din tells him about her ranking him and feels bad for lying to her. He just wants her to be happy.

Lek and his mother talk about the money and tells him that he won't be able to find such a easy women like Lin.

As for the preview.
Lek will ask Lin to marry him and she will accept. She will then go and invite Din who coldly leaves her in the cold. He refuse to go to the wedding. There's going to be a lot of tears from Lin. :blush: She will probably see that she loves Din and not Lek!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Some gifs to share!!

Lin's so cute!! Stealing glimpses of Kru Cook!!!

I just loved this part!! It was funny!!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man i hope Sonia doesn't accept Willy back, he's such a coward letting his mum manipulate him like that, and telling Anne that he doesn't have a daughter, argh i hate him in this, he's as worse as him mum for just letting her get away with everything.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Man i hope Sonia doesn't accept Willy back, he's such a coward letting his mum manipulate him like that, and telling Anne that he doesn't have a daughter, argh i hate him in this, he's as worse as him mum for just letting her get away with everything.
agreed~ "thumbs up" for the post!

nikki1786

LizQuen
here's the MV i made...

Sood Sanae Ha- I'm Yours MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWYB8ies0RA

dont forget to comment! ;)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ That was cute Belle!! :lol: I can't believe we have to wait to see next weeks episode!!

I'm currently working on my second MV!!! :lol: Once I'm done I'll post it up!! I feel like i need more footage and have to wait for more clips!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
About Sonia i wouldn't accept Willy back either. If my husband let me go because he mother disliked me and kicked me out then i wouldn't go back. I mean thats enough, he's middle age he should not be scared of his mother. I remember seeing a lakorn with Job and Tik where he he left her because his mother didn't like her. That really annoyed me, what husband leaves his wife because his mom dislikes her. He married her because he loved her.

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
Truth is if Khun Lek wasn't weak like that, us fan would have a hell of a hard time siding for someone, Lek or Din. :lol: I know I'll hesitate much. I'm really happy with the current flow. I'm all for Lin and "hot chef" ! :wub: