Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
nikki i really like the last two banners. i love the wall paper esp the recipe ending with a bit of love lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nice banners for SSH. :)
Just 3 more days ! xD

btw, Bellefire, what lakorn is that of aoms on your siggie?!
just wondering :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks guys... it doesnt end here yet... i am going to make more... actually the second banner has two version, i havent upload the other version because i was so sleepy already. XD

anyways... @rose.

uh... that's not Aom. LOL its the drama that im currently watching here in my place.
im just being hype this week because there's an R scene...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
thanks guys... it doesnt end here yet... i am going to make more... actually the second banner has two version, i havent upload the other version because i was so sleepy already. XD

anyways... @rose.

uh... that's not Aom. LOL its the drama that im currently watching here in my place.
im just being hype this week because there's an R scene...
Oh ahahaha i see okays. sorry.
she looked somewhat like aom so i kind of thought that it was her.
lol the r-scenes. xD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
more pictures thanks cherryapple!

Yes only two days left!!!! I can't wait!! want to see ann and ken now!!!!

Love the fourth one bellefire! Ken looks sexy in that wp!! :wub:

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
man...why them again! i'm so darn tired of watching same pairing u know. how about Vicky i love her in jai rao. they both has good chemistry too...but i would definitely want Peung to pair up with Ken once and see how that goes u know...we seriously need some new and fresh pairings. Besides Peung is one of the lovely and prettiest Thai actress i've seen so far besides Aff and Vicky.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^ don't worry, ken is also pairing up w/ other nang'ek (chompoo and cherry) and ann is also pairing up w/ other pra'ek (rome). it's just that the ken-ann fans (me included) are eager to watch them pair up again. if u don't want this pair then, u can easily not watch this. it's not a problem.

btw, anyone knows where the smileys are found? i can't see 'em :(