Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing!! They look so cute together!! I can't wait!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awweee.... my heart's beating fast!! Ken & Ann look soooo hot together. :D :clap: They are sooo damn sexy!! :wub:

Thank goodness ken got rid of those tight pants!!! He is looking sexy as always. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
the way ken is dress remind me of kawee hehe. im so glad anne get to dress sexy once again. shes gonna act like a diva

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Anne's outfit on the opening looks HORRIBLE ! Makes her look like an with lady with 2 kids D= ... Anyway, Im looking for to this lakorn ^-^ .. What's it about ?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea she's n'rai..

lmao hi5 noy.. i was thinking that too... he aint got on them tight as pants lol.. haha so loose hehe.. he looks better with them pants lol....... gosh they look so cute!!!! thanks 4 the pixs.... i cant wait ^_^..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yea she's n'rai..

lmao hi5 noy.. i was thinking that too... he aint got on them tight as pants lol.. haha so loose hehe.. he looks better with them pants lol....... gosh they look so cute!!!! thanks 4 the pixs.... i cant wait ^_^..
Thank goodness right!? :lol: I think Ken will be dressing very sexy.... :drool: Me likey.... hahah.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
HOTT! I SEE ANNE HUGGING ON KEN HEHE...

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS. KEN LOOKS A BIT SKINNER; IN HIS FACE YOU CAN SEE!

LOVE THE WAY HE'S DRESS

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing those shots...

willys playing second lead now.....hopefully it turns out good...,got all fab actors there....

fun

Expired Sarnie
CherryApple on your siggy, Ann and Cherry looks like sisters there.

Amen! no tight pant on Ken but for Willy :eek: Ken looks so much better nin baggy jeans, well not so loose but not so tight either lmao! The pants in Oum Ruk and Sawan Biang makes him look sexy :drool: