Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
was pei really in hua jai sila??? i dont remember seeing her... >_<

pei was also in bangkok dangerous with krit n cage... she was a dancer in there..

she's alrite... but hmmm theres so many other n'rais out there..
lmao yeah she wasnt... i was thinking roy adeed hang ruk but i dont know how i got hua jai sila... lmao!!!

noy youre too funny!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao yeah she wasnt... i was thinking roy adeed hang ruk but i dont know how i got hua jai sila... lmao!!!

noy youre too funny!!!
arrrghhh she was sooo annoying in Ngao Asoke & La Ong Dao. :rolleyes: I wanted that shaved whore to die! LMAO.

fun

Expired Sarnie
arrrghhh she was sooo annoying in Ngao Asoke & La Ong Dao. :rolleyes: I wanted that shaved whore to die! LMAO.
girl, that is why she always get those roles... she is freaking good at being a beep and whore lol... i wanted to kill her in roy adeed hang ruk.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think shes good. she overacts most of the time and its not fun to watch lol. not like aom skaojai where i just wanna kill her but at the same time compliment her acting

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Yeah Pei tends to overreact & she tends to be annoying. LOL. I seriously wanted to kill her in Ngao Asoke. <_<

Oh Tinah, if they had Aom S in here, that would be awesome. She's sooo good you can't help but hate/love her. LOL.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhhhhh!!!

The shaved whore is in here!!?!? wahhhh!!
lol :lol: i totally forgot how we ever arrived at tat name for Pei
Noy jah would u refresh my memory...lol

Pei she has her lilo special quality in her annoying nang'rai characters
but since tis lakorn has such big names...her regular annoying unintelligent
nang'rai just won't do...and i didn't know she does lakorns for ch.3
i reallie enjoy Aom S. / May F. / and Tanya as nang'rais

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich...you're slow chica...
Man, I love your new gif with Aof and his crazy dancing...his bedroom rhythm, right?

Pei...oh goodness...her and her weird eye...She sure was in Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, doesn't she have one eye that's always halfway open? I just realized that she was in Plerng Payu...silly me...her hair style changes too much that I forgot...

She hasn't been a n'rai in a while, no?

Willy's hilarious man...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she was raay in her last lakorn lol i am slow bong so lol but maybe i just forgot willy was in here cause i do have the memory of a goldfish LOL

oh my garsh yesss willly is sooo funnnyyy. i lob watchin his comedies when i was lil lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So that's pei. you gals seem to hate her. I watched some clips of Ngao Asoke and i couldn't believe that pong was so weak he couldn't even hold her back from hitting bee. I laughed. Now back to the subject i don't really know her but i'll have to see if she's annoying which the n'rai is always. I just watched the clip and willy is so funny!!! I love the three of them!! I bet this will be one of the biggest hits!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's so funny that Ken and Ann kept giggling during the fitting...they couldn't even have a straight face during the photoshoot...I can't begin to imagine how funny it's going to be when the cameras are off...I hope they film non-stop...cuz Ken-Ann-Willy make for one hilarious combination...They should have loads of bloopers, with Ken and his hilariously contagious laugh...the jokes cracked...it may not be as funny as the Ken/Nott duo, because they're close friends, but it'll still be pretty funny...

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's so funny that Ken and Ann kept giggling during the fitting...they couldn't even have a straight face during the photoshoot...I can't begin to imagine how funny it's going to be when the cameras are off...I hope they film non-stop...cuz Ken-Ann-Willy make for one hilarious combination...They should have loads of bloopers, with Ken and his hilariously contagious laugh...the jokes cracked...it may not be as funny as the Ken/Nott duo, because they're close friends, but it'll still be pretty funny...
Willy is thrown into the mix so it definitely going to be super funny! I love bloopers but somehow lakorns does not include them in their boxes- that is a reason why I love Kdrama. They add in those extra scenes. I love Ken's laugh, I swear I could listen to him laugh all day long. His smile is a killer too. Gosh Willy is still so handsome.