Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
tye is just so hot in everyway...anyway today esp 12 didt really excite me cause if the kiss under the water would have been a real kiss that would have been so much better but they make it t obvious it wasnt real and the willing part bother me even more <_< i cant really tell if it was a willing or not its was just to quick -_-
I second that, Tye is hoottt...my favorite thing about him is his voice, very pra'ek-pra'ek. I think if Tye had kissed Rita any harder in the scene before he left with the boys, his nose and lips would break ahhahaa. I would say they didn't do it because kratae was right there....he was helping her sleep ^_^ and I would be pissed if my friend was banging her bf right next to me. The underwater had a lot of issues and the biggest one was a random hand holding Tye's head still...c'mon editors!

usually when it fade like that...it usually implied that the deed has been done...lol ;)
true...but the scene was still too vague...that still bothers me...

lol M3lhouse ("i'd be pissed if my friend was banging her bf right next to me")...lol! that's true, so maybe they didn't actually go through with it, considering someone else was there too...hmm...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i don't know if they had an actual willing scene or not...this scene was too vague...like wtf?! did they or did they not have sex? lol...but really, it bothers me when it's so vague like this; i don't like to guess...
Yeah i know I was thinking that also after watching it again lmao .... it's kind of weird and lame at the same time how they left it like that .... For some reason I don't like this lakorn much I'm only watching for Rita but for some reason to me it feels like the producers are trying to sell Rita as a sex icon in this lakorn but it may be just me.. even my husband feels the same way .. <_< gosh my pooooor rita ... urgh her and chatchai together just creeps me out ...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
you guys are pissed off by the scene too. HAHA. I got confuse. did they do it or not. I guess we're in the same boat, in a state of confusion. They should have indicated that something happened the night before.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
HA whether they did it or not doesn't bug me as much as the editing of it. Compared to the clips of the scene shown on Ratreesamosarn and Seesansode the one actually shown was whaaaaccckk...I wish it was longer or edited with the better shots and the dialogue for it was weak, like why are you talking about your dad so much Pat? The summary says that after that night, Pat wakes up from a nightmare where her dad dies at Acolalai and she tells Turd about it. That happened in the beginning of episode 12, so the editors took it out of sequence. So if that scene had happened following their makeout session, we would've known somewhat whether they did the deed or not. So yeah it is pretty frustrating.

How about today's episode, zzzzzzzzzzzfest. It was good the last 20 mins. How funny was Dom when he showed up out of nowwhere right next to Turd after Pat disappeared with Pootaesuan. I laughed so hard when Pat's dad closed his eyes for the last time, it was so fast like ".....blah, blah, blah...good night(eyes closed.) I don't know it was just funny to me, maybe because nothing happened for the last hour. Stoked it'll be over tomorrow, I'm a little too committed to this mediocre and aggravating lakorn.

Yeah i know I was thinking that also after watching it again lmao .... it's kind of weird and lame at the same time how they left it like that .... For some reason I don't like this lakorn much I'm only watching for Rita but for some reason to me it feels like the producers are trying to sell Rita as a sex icon in this lakorn but it may be just me.. even my husband feels the same way .. <_< gosh my pooooor rita ... urgh her and chatchai together just creeps me out ...
what do you mean the producers are trying to sell Rita as a sex icon? do you mean how frequent Rita sleeps with chatchai, etc.? i suppose so...but that was also true in Sroy Saeng Jan, in relation to Rita's relations to chai...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was a bummer. I don't know but if it wasn't for Rita, I would have stopped a long time ago.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The producers don't have to sell her, she just is...

I just FF ALL of her love scenes with Nok and I couldn't watch her with Dom it was just too cheesy and awkward...well actually I FF episodes 3-7 that helped me get through this lakorn Ha tomorrow get here!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^what do u mean...sorry i didn't even get pass the first ep. rita does love scenes with dome and chatchai??? wow ok weird good thing i'm not watching this i would go crazy

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^^what do u mean...sorry i didn't even get pass the first ep. rita does love scenes with dome and chatchai??? wow ok weird good thing i'm not watching this i would go crazy
Well you know "love scene" by Thai entertainment standards...but yeah I think we're all peeved by it because Rita does not look right with them at all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol oh no no don't get me wrong I didn't mean anything bad; it's just that my husband pointed it out.. he watched a few Rita lakorns with me (because he is trying to learn thai and has lol) and while watching Soosarn he was saying that there are some things about Rita characters in a few of his lakorns that makes him feel as though she's a sex symbol lol *shrugs* mai roo wa kao mai tueng arai lol but I think I can see why he says it because Rita has a very unique look to her she's is absolutely gorgeous ... I think out of all the nang'eks right now I feel that Rita is most gorgeous -.-"

And thai-lakorn lol I am ok with seeing Rita with Dom and Chatchai too probably because Rita has a really sophisticated physique so regardless of who she is with she makes up for the flawed part lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ haha that what my dad said lol kind of grossed me out to lol

anyhow i watched the ending live and it was good but
OMG they left it on a bloody Cliff Hanger!!!!!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMG what an annoying ending! They kept doing flashbacks and talking and fighting and talking and beating. O the drama... Over it...

Tye and Rita looked especially good at then end. I hope they play together again soon, I feel robbed I like them together. Bored out of my mind as the three souls were beating the shit out of Turd, I thought they should've casted Rita in Saiseeplerng, make her Sai (duh), Tye Dodo's character, and Bee Bandit Willy's character and Chompoo the younger sister...ahhh if only I were the casting director B)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
bleh double post... SO does anyone know the chances of them starring together again? I know Rita's hot right now so she's probably really busy and Tye, is he even popular and in demand? There are crazy monopoly and favorites at ch. 3 right now...

Katerine

Butterfly123
bleh double post... SO does anyone know the chances of them starring together again? I know Rita's hot right now so she's probably really busy and Tye, is he even popular and in demand? There are crazy monopoly and favorites at ch. 3 right now...
it depends on if the ratings where good if they were good then yeh high posability of the starring together again but if not very little lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
it depends on if the ratings where good if they were good then yeh high posability of the starring together again but if not very little lol
Hmmm...I have no idea how the rating system works or where to find info for it. The only way I can gauge how well a lakorn is doing is by the number of episodes. Is this method legit? For example, Oum Ruk was doing really well so they called for some extra scenes and episodes while Sublubrahutrak? with Ken and Vicky lacked interest so the editing of it was rushed and it ended really fast.

This lakorn seemed like it had mild interest from lakorn watchers, however I would defend it and say that it's due to the genre and perhaps time slot. I just want to push this couple or at least Tye, Rita doesn't need my help :lol:, for more interest and opportunity because there seems to be more talented actresses than actors to go around to put on a good show. I only watch channel three for the most part and the only actors I can watch are Ken and Chakrit. The other guys are descent but they're new to me I have to watch more and get used to it I guess

it really depends on the rating of their first lakorn together (the 1st lakorn is always so crucial)...but in my opinion, tye has never really been all that popular or in demand...yes he's had lakorns here and there, but nothing that stood out or thrust him into attention...actually, the only lakorn of his that i enjoyed was lady mahachon with paula taylor...

true...from what other sarnies have said and all, i get the feeling that most who watched this lakorn really just tuned in because Rita was in it...right? i, personally, wasn't all too interested in the plot (which wasn't all that great, to be honest) and this wasn't the greatest lakorn ever...so i don't know, but i don't think that this lakorn's rating is all that high in Thailand...but then again, Thai viewers have never actually favored the action/fantasy type of lakorn all that much...