Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Sorry to Tye's fan as much as I like him in other series and project...I don't why this one his character irritates the heck out of me. Don't get me wrong his character is adorable and dreamy...but I don't like the fact that he antagonizes Rita even though he knows she's really pissed off at him about the fact that he practically ran out on her on their engagement day without so much as a good bye or I'll be back. I mean, yeah, he's found a treasure that could possibly be worth more than any money but come on...he couldn't take an hour or so to properly say good bye to the women he professes he loves? Na uh!!! And then he comes back and acts like he is clueless as to why Rita is so pissed off and doesn't try to correct it pronto!!! Sorry just venting my feelings of aggravation towards Men. Otherwise...wow Rita with that necklace on is SUPER B%tch...haha :loool:

Isn't the cast going to be on Ratree Samosorn? Does anyone know when that will air?
really? i didn't know that...i'll be watching it! thanks for the info. Marley!

Sorry to Tye's fan as much as I like him in other series and project...I don't why this one his character irritates the heck out of me. Don't get me wrong his character is adorable and dreamy...but I don't like the fact that he antagonizes Rita even though he knows she's really pissed off at him about the fact that he practically ran out on her on their engagement day without so much as a good bye or I'll be back. I mean, yeah, he's found a treasure that could possibly be worth more than any money but come on...he couldn't take an hour or so to properly say good bye to the women he professes he loves? Na uh!!! And then he comes back and acts like he is clueless as to why Rita is so pissed off and doesn't try to correct it pronto!!! Sorry just venting my feelings of aggravation towards Men. Otherwise...wow Rita with that necklace on is SUPER B%tch...haha :loool:
i can't really stand tye's character in this lakorn either! i love Rita's acting! the transformation from being bitchy to being nice is just amazing...lol. one of my friends who is also watching this lakorn, thinks that Rita tries too hard to be really evil/bitchy in here and that it's evident...i don't think so. does anyone else think so? lol...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
really? i didn't know that...i'll be watching it! thanks for the info. Marley!

i can't really stand tye's character in this lakorn either! i love Rita's acting! the transformation from being bitchy to being nice is just amazing...lol. one of my friends who is also watching this lakorn, thinks that Rita tries too hard to be really evil/bitchy in here and that it's evident...i don't think so. does anyone else think so? lol...

No...what is your friend thinking? J/K....I don't think Rita tries too hard...I think she does it just right. But it's funny in interviews before this aired Rita said that she couldn't do the evil/bitchy/seductive that well she had to learn from other people because she's never done it. LOL!!!

No...what is your friend thinking? J/K....I don't think Rita tries too hard...I think she does it just right. But it's funny in interviews before this aired Rita said that she couldn't do the evil/bitchy/seductive that well she had to learn from other people because she's never done it. LOL!!!
lol...that's so plausible! Rita doesn't seem like the bitchy/seductive type of person...lol...so i can see why she would have needed to learn from others...lol...i wonder who she learned from...hahaha...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Has anyone seen today's episode yet? It's coming on in like 35 mins on my satellite. I better not fall asleep before it comes on because i couldn't figure out when it comes on earlier today so I've been jocking my tv since 9 am when I went to bed at 5 am having gotten home late from work...I'm tired :( Lots of Tye-Rita scenes please........

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
OK. I'm confused now. So who's the real Rita? The nice one or the evil one? If she's the same person (same soul), did she learned and eventually turned good?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OK. I'm confused now. So who's the real Rita? The nice one or the evil one? If she's the same person (same soul), did she learned and eventually turned good?
It seems that it all depends on when she's wearing the necklace.

Tye's drunken singing voice is hot!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
dayum, Rita's character is so different from her usual characters. The crazy/psycho/bitchy character scares me. O___O

goooo rita!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i got up super early this morning so i could watch friday and sats eps and todays live lol
this is getting better by the day lol

thai-lakorn-fan-forever

totally agree rita is really good lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I know it's slowing getting there, I'm waiting for when it goes down in the jungle scenes. Pat is a no nonsense bitch with the necklace on ie. dudes in the van.