Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope Rita and Tye get together.
Please tell me its Nok is not the praek.
Wow, I miss Sonia. She's HOT.
Too bad she's not nang'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i hope hes still in here so he could get with sonia then tye with sirita. why didnt the producer mention his name though.

omg...i'm so happy that sririta keeps getting more and more lakorns this year! :) i'd love to see her in another horror lakorn (hopefully this will be, by the looks of the title)... who's the p'ek though...hmm... i'd love to see rita paired with tye, except that he might be shorter than her...

tinah

sarNie Coma
fitting day!..rita/sonia both look gorgeous. so yep rita is getting with tye. the wardrobe/custom is scary looking but interesting though..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Obviously, Rita is pairing up with Tye as N'ek and P'ek in this lakorn.
I'll reread the novel once more. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
tyes probaly not in the past life huh. rita/sonia suit this role. they look egpytian. i really hope dome is still in here so he could get with sonia oe else some other actor beside chatchai but i think hes the vilian anyway

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, rita pair up with Tye,it's strange cause use to see her pair up with rome...so happy, chatchai is not the p'ek!

omg!!! thank you so much, Tinah for the photos of the fitting! :) rita looks gorgeous! even though tye is a little short, i'm glad that she got paired with him, rather than chatchai... by the looks of the hairstyles and outfits, this is another fantasy lakorn, right?