Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that Pancake look prettier! I can't wait for Mon/Tues. I really want to see my bad boys Tle and Aof.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
TLE, I love him in DDH.. I was hoping his first drama was with someone else...hehe... I want him to play with Kwan or Nok U. They look compatiable in DDH...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The grandma didn't die yet but she crazy, right?
Yep that's correct. The gma didn't die yet so now she can owe them an apology lol.

Jakajun's character is so funny/cute in here!

As for Pan I feel sorry that Glom died and he was about to propose to her too! Gosh I would be sad for the rest of my life too if I was her.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I like seeing pancake goofy & bubbly more than being serious. haha i can already tell Tle will be big in the future.. maybe like Aum A. but not Ken ;D hahaha! To me, he shines so much in this lakorn as first time being pra'ek too. ahhh! :D

EDIT: oyeah, Aof sucks in this lakorn >;[

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Tle's acting is pretty good but he's not good looking lol even though many of you will disagree with me. I think i just need some time for him to actually grow on me like Pancake did :lol: because when I first saw Pancake I'm like damn why is that girl so popular? But she grew on me as an actress. Hopefully it will be the same with Tle.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
TLE, I love him in DDH.. I was hoping his first drama was with someone else...hehe... I want him to play with Kwan or Nok U. They look compatiable in DDH...
That what I thought. I think he would make a cute couple with Kwan or Nok U. I like when he protect and around around Kwan in DDH.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep that's correct. The gma didn't die yet so now she can owe them an apology lol.

Jakajun's character is so funny/cute in here!

As for Pan I feel sorry that Glom died and he was about to propose to her too! Gosh I would be sad for the rest of my life too if I was her.
YEAH, I'm happy that the grandma didn't died yet. WHo is that guy that mad at her? Is he her son or what?

I was never a fan of Jak, but I might feel like her in this lakorn cuz she is funny and cute. I usually found her character is sad and annoy in her lakorn. I like her character in this lakorn, strong and funny. It was funny between her and Aof in the club.. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Tle's acting is pretty good but he's not good looking lol even though many of you will disagree with me. I think i just need some time for him to actually grow on me like Pancake did :lol: because when I first saw Pancake I'm like damn why is that girl so popular? But she grew on me as an actress. Hopefully it will be the same with Tle.
There a side of of him that pull you into him which that what I like. ;) Tle is a good actor and yes maybe not the best looking p'ek but he got skill and talent. Tle acting is better than some p'ek with good looking. For me, I rather watch and support P'ek with good act than their look. I wish his next N'ek is KWAN then NOK U. :yahoo:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm liking Aof/Jajaan couple :p . And I dun even like that gurl :rolleyes: except once when she and Oh a pair up.

donna

sarNie Adult
what did the note say? when pancake was sitting in the club and the waiter handed her the note she read it then got up and left

Irissara

sarNie Egg
just want to add that Tle got talent and his mature appearnce surpass some other. i like the scene where he met the mom face to face tfor first time I can see that he was torned between hate and love for her. though this character had bad intentions but you can see the sorrow in his eyes. i noticed him in DDH eventhough he was only a royal bodyguard but he did shined in it. hopefully he'll get to star more as p'ek in th future. i heart this new guy.