SongKran...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Hi, I want to know what is the exact date for Songkran in LA...If anynone hea know and could help me because I'm planning to attend...Thanks in advance to those that help...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The songkran festival is taking place on April 11-12th according to the watthai website. As for what activities on which day, that I'm not sure yet. I'm still searching for more info on that as well. Hopefully there will be some SoCal people here to provide us with more info ^_^.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
The songkran festival is taking place on April 11-12th according to the watthai website. As for what activities on which day, that I'm not sure yet. I'm still searching for more info on that as well. Hopefully there will be some SoCal people here to provide us with more info ^_^.
Thanks for the info...Hopefully you can find more info as well....but dont forget to let me know...thanks again for ur help and time..

daooke190

sarNie Egg
I'm also planning to attend with my family...please give more info...are there going to be any artists/thai singers there?? i don't know where to find info at...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
anybody pls give me more info. on songkran festivial...I want to know on what day is songkrang festivial in LA at Thai town? Pls anyone...I really want to go...so I can request day off from work...thanks...

laifou

sarNie Egg
the 5th is the Thai songkran where LA thai town is blocked off just for the festival (vendors) and parade ...

the one on the 11th/12th is for the one holding at Wat Thai; which will probably include "tum boon thuk baht" sundays.

someone correct me if i'm wrong; im pretty sure the 5th is the festival in thai town, i saw it on iptv. haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Me too but I don't think I can make it to either of them this year sadly and I was planning a great trip too. But I have a family event taking place on the weekend of April 4-5th depending if I decide to attend or not and if I decide not to, I still have my friends that are gonna come down and visit for their spring break as an obstacle :lol: damn I sound like a bitchy friend calling them an obstacle. As for the April 11-12th one, due to scheduling conflicts with two other important people that want to come, I don't think we're going to make it. SUCKS. So I don't want to get my hopes up right now lol.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
haha thanks; i was doing some research too;

i'm looking forward to the one in Thai Town ...

http://www.thainewyear.com/2009/en/surasakvong.aspx

i don't live in LA, so i try to go every time ... i missed the last 2 years :/
Me too...I also missed the last 2 years...I regret it because last year Num came down and the year before I think its araya and somone else...Also I heard Mart was there that same year...I missed out a lot...This year I have to go...I wonder which celebrity are going to be there?

daooke190

sarNie Egg
anyone know if any celebs are going to be there? i was there last year and num, jonas and kristy the two laos american singer was there...im curious about who will be there this year..

Saifah

bite me x___
iSNT iT USUALLY THE FiRST SUNDAY OF APRiL. i SAW ON THE THAi CHANNEL.
APRiL 5TH. i THiNK JOY S. iS GOiNG TO BE THERE? MAYBE?

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
deres one down here n melbourne too....Australia....its dis sunday 22nd and im going for sure......two years ago i went and miss universe was dere natalie....di one dat won in thailand...hu now resides in thailand married to thai tennis player

Saifah

bite me x___
iM NOT SURE. i HAVENT HEARD SO SEEN ANY NEWS OF WHO iS GOiNG TO BE THERE.
MAYBE i JUST DONT PAY ATTENTiON.