Song Title or Artist

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
urgh! LOL sorry to post this topic here but I was listening to moosic on ch 7 this morning and this song came on and I only heard it once but it sounds like either Ice, or M even Aof at times I didn't get to listen to it clearly.. but I think the title of the song might be Ruk Tur Kang Diew -.-" LOL it said it alot .. anyone have any clue? If any of the artists have a song that sings that line alot "Ruk Tur Kang Diew" it might even be the name of the song but actually it sounds more like Ice -.-" but im quite unsure

thanks in advance!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL do u remember any other parts of da song? girl u funny lol it aint aof's song lol and whoa ice, m, and aof sound nothing alike LOL was dere a lot of static?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thank you ja nong nai :wub: it is that song lmao so I guess I was wrong.. I knew for sure that it had to be ice though I could tell by the voice

and Diamend LOL I know they sound nothing alike but at the time i was listening to it .. i knew that I recognize the voice but I couldn't put a face to which one it was lmao and only Ice Aof and M voice are voices that I could tell right of the bat.. hahaa lol so I just went ahead and put all three names .. but i knew it was definitely Ice