Song Thida Rissaya :: Pinky/Win

Hello!
Okies, so I first wrote this at Pinky's English forum, and decided to share it here. To me, this is a bit long, I donno. Well, enjoy :p

Comments and suggestions are gladly appreciated.

SONG THIDA RISSAYA

Genre:
- Romance
- Comedy
- Drama
- Action

Characters:
Kingdom of Wimarn:
Princess Sathira (Pinky) is the n'eak. She is the most graceful princess in Wimarn. Sah loves to cook, draw, paint, read, and dress up. She loves her family more than anything in the world.
Princess Thipsah (Pinky) is the n'rai. Thip is the sexiest princess in the world. No man can resist her charm. It probably has killed many men. Whatever Thip wants, she gets. End of story.
Princess Lynthra (???) is the youngest sister. Lyn is cocky, brave, and is more to the boyish side. She loves to go horse-riding, fishing, and is closest to the King and Sah. Brave as she is, she is scared of Thip.
Prince Logan (the guy who plays Benlee in DDH) is the crown prince of Wimarn. He does not wish to marry princess Phetharin of Tailo. He believes in true love and destiny.
Maid Karin (???) is the most trustable person in Wimarn to Sah and Lyn. She is the one who takes care of all three princesses.

Kingdom of Duangchai:
Prince Charming (Oan) is the most handsome prince in the world. He takes hunting as a fun game, and is the most horrid person in the world. No one can resist his charm either. All of the women in Duangchai wish to be his lover.
Mayor's Son Tong (???) He is the mayor's son, and Prince Charming's best friend. However, he has a great heart and doesn't like taking other people's girlfriends. He is also very handsome, with dark eyes, and also the cutest dimples ever.
Sailor Talay (Win) is a normal sailor. Adopted 2 months after birth, Tah helped his parents fish and catch. All he knows is that his parents are supposedly dead, and that he was son of a rich man and a servant girl. It was all so bad until he met Sah.
Model Jampa (Rotmay) is a cool, nice, and loving person. She might now be famous, but she comes home to Talay and their parents every chance she gets.

Kingdom of Tailo:
Princess Phetharin (Cheer) is a crazy princess. She's more to the punk side, her hair is pink, and all she likes to do is listen to music. The only reason Prince Logan is to marry her is because Tailo is a country in which has the best economics at this moment.

Couples:
- Princess Sathira & Sailor Talay
- Prince Logan & Model Jampa

One

(parking ship at dock)
Guard: Princess Lynthra, please wake up. We have arrived in Wimarn. Maid Karin has all your best clothes laid out.
Lynthra: [rubs eyes] Have we arrived already? [looks to Karin] Not that dress! Don’t you have a T-Shirt and a skirt instead of a dress?
Karin: [sighs] You have to go to that royal meeting today. Now, get your lazy butt off the comfy chair and get dresses na ka kon dee.
Lynthra: [stares] Ok, fine. But you better have a comfy pair of jeans I got from that visit waiting for me after the meeting. I want to go to the stables and visit Midnight.
Karin: Yes, Princess.
Lynthra: [grabs the dress and walks to the bathroom]
Karin: Princess, you have to keep up to your schedule. Please hurry.
Lynthra: [zipping the dress] One second, Karin. Nearly done! [Lyn comes out wearing the dress]
Karin: Your hair, Princess. [she points to the tangles in Lyn’s hair]
Lynthra: [stomps to Karin]
Karin: [takes comb and ran it through Lyn’s hair]
Lynthra: Ouch! [she stares at Karin, then takes off running onto deck, combing her hair as she went]
Guard: [opens the door and hollers into the sea of people] Please welcome, Her Royal Highness Princess Lynthra of Wimarn!
Citizens: [cheering and applauding]
Lynthra: [waves to the people and decends into the awaiting limo]
Driver: Greetings Princess Lynthra.
Lynthra: Hey Hin.
Driver: [drives the princess to the royal palace]
Lynthra: How is mother doing?
Driver: Much better, you royal highness.
[the arrive at the royal palace]

Ok, I'll admit that I'm super lazy right now...
However, I managed to finish the 57th scene on Pinky's forum today.

Let's just say that I'm posting the URL for the D/L. It was too long to post here, and I'm not in the mood.

Download

little_dork

sarNie Egg
thanks for sharing part one.
but can you reupload it?
i can't download and read it.
i love to read more about pinky and win!