song rao nirundorn VS. jai rao

u4425677

sarNie Egg
which one you like more? personally i like song rao nirundorn for such an easy answer because i like and love aom phiyada, she is my goddess!
what about u guys?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Another one? As much as I love SRN's beautifully tragic ending...and as much as I love Kom...I choose Jai Rao still...It's such a great love story, the love in JR is deeper and stronger than in SRN...and Aff plays a sick person very well...The ending was sad in it's own way, but it also was a beautiful one...There were parts I hated to watch, Ken being mean to Aff parts, but overall, it had a great message about love, and that's the kind of stuff I like to watch.

Umm, I choose SRN because JR's ending was not-so anything at all. I mean, the story itself was fine but the ending itself was quite disastrous. I mean, the real sad ending of her dying would've made more sense is the way I think of it. JR's ending was totally off, since at first she was learning well and at the end? She ends up saying that the person who was Kongkwan's mother and the p'eak's wife is very lucky to have such a lovely daughter and husband.

cecilia

Staff member
JR --- So said what i want to say, so yup, JR in no doubt .. (trying not to be bias here) :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
SRN is about second chance at love but of course with another tragic ending. JR I stopped at ... episode, I forgot. So my answer would have to be SRN >_< I watched it without sub and then with sub when knowing Anothaidara subbed it. Now I am just waiting for Wishy to finish subbing it, but that will be awhile. Maybe I might even change my answer after completing JR =D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
SRN is about second chance at love but of course with another tragic ending. JR I stopped at ... episode, I forgot. So my answer would have to be SRN >_< I watched it without sub and then with sub when knowing Anothaidara subbed it. Now I am just waiting for Wishy to finish subbing it, but that will be awhile. Maybe I might even change my answer after completing JR =D

same here...i stopped because of aff's voice..then i bought the hmong dubb version where its way better n i can stand her voice..:D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wah! i can't choose...i dunno...maybe SRN juz a lilo more
i reallie like the relationship between Itt & Fon..it seem so realistic
and i love how the lakorn was so light and funnie until the end...
but for JR..i love childhood sweethearts...
and love the ending and how Vic turned out to be...so hard

same here...i stopped because of aff's voice..then i bought the hmong dubb version where its way better n i can stand her voice..:D
OMG! i know i love the gal who dubbed for Aff...she dubbs a lot but tis time it sounds
extra nice cuz she speaks very softly

fun

Expired Sarnie
After finishing JR my answer still remains the same. It doesn't mean I like JR any less. =D

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with the above, neither, I hate tragic ending. It's so depressing afterward. I don't even know which ending is more sad. But if Aom and Ken were alive in the end, I would have chosen that over JR.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I choose SRN because I love the story more.
JR, I can't stand aff's voice too N too much crying!!!
N plus, I love aom to death!