Son Yuk has a girlfriend?????

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
isnt her name Bow Chutima, the nangek taht gets with dan in kularb son nam

I don't know what this Nannie girl looks like but some fan has statement that she is blonde,sexy and half cast also a model...I think it's 1 of his girl friend from modelling days, I don't think it's his girlfriend....

As for the rumor of Son having a girlfriend, I don't believe it because as Vill statement in her interview Son has other girls as a friend, in the ET business so when he is with them he take care of them well, it might looks sweet but he hasn't come out and confirm it himself yet, until then I am hoping that he is single because I love him to have a chance to be with Vill....If he does not feel something for Vill why would he called her up and asked her to come to auddition with him....so there goes another answer to how Son feels about Vill...and they did have feelings for each other when they were younger...they just want to be friends for now, because as Vill statement that she doesn't want to interfer with Son's place in the ET industry because in the industry Son has other girls as a friend as well so she want to wait until their both r more mature and see if they still feels the same in the future, then they will come back to talk about it, (Vill said as for the future, she will let Son says it first) as of now they r just friend, nothing special to each other..

U can go read her interview in the Son&Vill freevision. if u don't believe me..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
sarna dear,
u are such a serious and loyal fan of son and vill.
girl, i know u are emotionally and spiritually into them, but u must not forget things can change.
as fans, we will never know what the daras will do or say.
i appreciate ur loyalty, for now i am going to stay away from their personal life.
i won't interfere. wat ever happens will show up in the future.
life is not perfect.
i am prepared to accept watever happens in the end, whether or not son/vill will stick together.
that way, i won't get disappointed at them and could still enjoy their lakorns even if they aren't together.
i love them both. i want them happy, that's all.
whoever their life partner will be.

as for this rumors, it still scatters in the air so i don't know what to believe.

SonYukView4ever

sarna dear,
girl, i know u are emotionally and spiritually into them, but u must not forget things can change.
i appreciate ur loyalty, for now i am going to stay away from their personal life.
life is not perfect.
i am prepared to accept watever happens in the end, whether or not son/vill will stick together.
that way, i won't get disappointed at them and could still enjoy their lakorns even if they aren't together.

as for this rumors, it still scatters in the air so i don't know what to believe.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
sarna dear,
life is not perfect.

I just love them, I can't help it, they looks so lovely together, I can't help it beause they both so compatible in so many different ways such as looks, intelligent, personality and background and lifestyle too...well is my only wish that is all. I know in time people change but I just hope they can rekindle their romance and feelings in the long run if they r meant for each other...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling

I love this picture!!! They are perfect together.....

I am also going to avoid their personal business ka. I don't want to fuel the paparazzi. I wish Son & Vill some peace.

Sarna3 - I understand your feelings ja. I love them so much as a couple too. I am just going to cheer them to have more lakorns together ka so they can spend more time together.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love this picture!!! They are perfect together.....

I am also going to avoid their personal business ka. I don't want to fuel the paparazzi. I wish Son & Vill some peace.

Sarna3 - I understand your feelings ja. I love them so much as a couple too. I am just going to cheer them to have more lakorns together ka so they can spend more time together.

Well, as a fan all we can do is support and cheer them to have more lakorn, photoshoot, activity or going to function together such as Award so they can spend more time together,,,but I am sure they will because they both in the same production company...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
No, off course we should leave their personal life alone, we don't want to add fuel to their personal life, I just want to see people who we think r special and meant to be together, just want them to be happy too, I just want see them together, it be my wish that is all...

SonYukView4ever

Sarna ja,
wat do you mean both came from similar backgrounds, lifestyles?
i don't really understand? please tell me a little bit more about it. ^^

SonYukView4ever

were u trying to say both came from good class status?
by the way, i think son's dad is a pilot, right?
i remember seeing an article at vill's board.
both vill and son's dads were on the cover.
son's dad dressed up in a pilot suit where as vill's dad had a nice suit.
i think son is an intelligent man whereas his dad works for the gov't.
goshers, rich and handsome kid. lol
hehheh

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
were u trying to say both came from good class status?

Yeah, that what I meant, Son & Vill's father r well educated and have good class status, have u read the interview with their father, Son's father is a pilot, he is well to do and Vill comes from a well to do family....so they both r well educated and in a good class status....

SonYukView4ever

Yeah, that what I meant, Son & Vill's father r well educated and have good class status, have u read the interview with their father, Son's father is a pilot, he is well to do and Vill comes from a well to do family....so they both r well educated and in a good class status....
sh*t, no wonder both are so comfortable around each other lol
do u have the article by any chance? i would love to read it.

i saw one interview in papayon bunturng but i didn't read yet bc the scan was quite terrible.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you've seen this yet. It's interview from making of Ruj's Yoo Pur Ter MV. Son & Vill are so cute and playful here. This clip always make me smile.

Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBWBzZYq79o...F6&index=21
I c, that interview too, they so cute together, they know each other 5 yrs ago when Son went to pick up his sis at her school where Vill was a senior there, that must have been sweet huh, I wanna know if it's love at first sight for both of them. hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
sh*t, no wonder both are so comfortable around each other lol
do u have the article by any chance? i would love to read it.

i saw one interview in papayon bunturng but i didn't read yet bc the scan was quite terrible.
it was in Son&Vill freevision and translate in english but when i went to read it again don't know what happen, someone must have taken it off- go check it out, I think Son was raise as a Khun noo, term in english means rich kids like of thing,,,but he said he was not a spoil kid at all, he was raise with disciple and train well, that why he is a smart and intelligent guy with looks to match as well...Same as Vill, she was not spoil but her family r well to do, I think Vill's father might be a businessman or something they didn't mention in the article, they only says that Son's father is a pilot for Thai airways, and Son wants to be a pilot too after he graduate from majoring in Engineering at 1 of Thailand top University...Son is a student with a scholarship even though he is rich....Vill even admire Son because everyday he's got schedule or timetable for his studying and work all plan out...so each day he knows what is going,,,,so i said he is 1 smart and near perfect guy with a personality of patient to match it too...that why i admire someone like him...rich but smart too not spoil kid...at the moment his sis is studying oversea in the us, I think...

SonYukView4ever

gosh rich people like him makes me teary.
makes me emotional.
i could only hope that once he finishes school, he will contribute it to the world.
that's all the matter.
i now some thai rich people in general are stingy and selfish, but i believe some are not.
i know thailand is one of the underdeveloped countries and could only hope that people like son-yuk will contribute not just to the country itself, but to the poor as well.
gosh, i will want to study really hard so that one day i can meet up to their status, but i won't be sefish or stingy. instead, i will contribute to the world and make a difference for the people esp. the poor.
*deep in my heart, i know i can do it.*
I CAN!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
gosh rich people like him makes me teary.
makes me emotional.
i could only hope that once he finishes school, he will contribute it to the world.
that's all the matter.
i now some thai rich people in general are stingy and selfish, but i believe some are not.
i know thailand is one of the underdeveloped countries and could only hope that people like son-yuk will contribute not just to the country itself, but to the poor as well.
gosh, i will want to study really hard so that one day i can meet up to their status, but i won't be sefish or stingy. instead, i will contribute to the world and make a difference for the people esp. the poor.
*deep in my heart, i know i can do it.*
I CAN!
Good for u, I hope u will suceed, the best in life is education and be wise in all fields too and have a heart to match it...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
but she say that she and Tee they are more closer then she and Son

but it does not mean, she is bf/gf with him, she knows longer than Thee, She knows 5 yrs since high school, she just met Thee when she came into the Et industry. but because her mother is close to Thee that's why she is closer to Thee than Son, until now that she and Son r in the same production company, doing lakorn together...I think she and Son used to have feellings toward each other since high school....but they have been apart....Well time will tell which 1 she will choose...