Name: Yook Songpaisarn
Nickname: Son
Profession: actor/model
Date of birth: Nov. 12, 1988
Height: 184cm
Weight: 69kg
Siblings: 1 younger sister
Hobbies: Badminton and Fitness
Education: Currently attending Chulalongkorn University (Faculty of Engineering)

credit: wikipedia

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Tq, for the pics wish Vill was in it too, hehe

Hi Kiki, SonYukWiew4ever, and everyone, I have just received an email from Exact member, saying that they will let me know if there is any up and coming lakorn of Son & Vil,,, I think Exact r kind of got sick of me hehe them heaps, hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
U guys, only 3 of us r the crazy 1 over Son, but he sure does have hot lips, it curved up when he smile and I love when he does those sparkle eyes when he looks at Vill, and up his eye brow up too....his 6 packs r delious too...love his manly thigh especially when he wear jean or slack pants....hehe I couldn't go on all day about Son....his intelligent matches his good looks too....everyone seems to think he is stiff but Vill was saying he does have a sense of humor when he feels comfortable with that person...he seems not much of a talker but he seems like a fun person to hang out with...hahaha

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Also, he's got a beautiful nose if u look from the side and i love his high cheek bones, it make him look like 1 of those Japanese animated cartoon figure P'ek, hehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahaha
i know.
we're mainly the 3 crazy ones lol
but yes, i agree about his nose and handsome face. lol

also, i did see the vdo where he says people who don't know him might
find it hard to approach him, but once they get to know he's friendly and funny.
he was laughing quite loud when he stated it.
HOT though...hehehe lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Some fanclubs of Son r saying that he has a girlfriend; here the description by Thip at Son&Vill;

Okay I do not know what to believe if this si true or not but his fan mentioned it.

Nam (member at Sonfanclub) said"she's tall, blonde, sexy, she also played in lakorn Nong Mai Rai Borrisut). Her name is Nannie and she's a model.She saw them at Paragon hanging out, in asweet way...

Pok (another member said, she saw them at Chula together and that she's prettier than Vill

Mack(member) saw them hugging and said taht she's kind of chinky looking

I dont know what to believe, I kinda believe since it is from his fans but I wont believe until Son says it himself but I wont put too much hope in it since stars these days deny their relationship with anybody. But if he does have a girlfriend then I'm happy for him. I just wanna see her face since someone mention that she's prettier than Vill...

Here's the link;
http://www.sonfanclub.com/index.php?mo=5&qid=217871

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Me too, Sonyukwiew4ever, I hope it's only a rumor that is going around similar to the 1 that they have Vill walking out of Son's condo. As Vill stated in her 1 interview she really doesn't want to interfer in Son's place in the ET industry because he might have other girls too, so they have cut their ties of being more than friend, to just friend, until they r more mature and see in the future, she will let him says it first....I just hope they both have not lost interest in each other and move on by then...well if it meant to be it will be;

Here r pics of Son & Vill at Top Award; happy pics of them together that we want to see;

SonYukView4ever

All I can say it HOTNESS!
He's super fine and handsome. yum yum.
She's just beautifuL!

SonYukView4ever

lol
how can u say that?
if she throws him away? she would lose every good thing about him..heheh
maybe not that harsh...but more like firendship in the end.

son is well educated, he might look for someone different.
vill is cute and she look for someone different, too.

anyways, both vill and son mention they are too close...sometimes two people knowing each other for so long and know the true personalities of each other...thye might consider staying friends then lovers. watever happens, i support them both.
althogh i do love son a bit more..hahhaa

vill is just gorgeous but im a girl so i cant have her so..hahah jk

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol
how can u say that?
if she throws him away? she would lose every good thing about him..heheh
maybe not that harsh...but more like firendship in the end.

son is well educated, he might look for someone different.
vill is cute and she look for someone different, too.

anyways, both vill and son mention they are too close...sometimes two people knowing each other for so long and know the true personalities of each other...thye might consider staying friends then lovers. watever happens, i support them both.
althogh i do love son a bit more..hahhaa

vill is just gorgeous but im a girl so i cant have her so..hahah jk
I didn't mean that harsh way, Son is too good to throw away, eg, Intelligent, looks, nice guy..might not be perfect but he close to perfect..just if she does want, i want him,hehe..I know they keep saying that they r close friends now since they enter the ET industry because both of them r busy and study plus they r still young and have more opportunity to meet other people, they just want to wait and see what the future holds for them both and when they r more mature than this and see if they still feel the same...Well i hope they will look towards each other than away from each other, when they r ready and finish with whatever they doing, like studying, or achieve their goals in life...just my wish,,,,because they both have alot of things that r compatible...just hope and wish..