Something about 1% OR 1% of anything..

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
its looks very interesting.. i only seen episode one .. do anyone know where i can download the whole series or watch it online?? or buy it if it is worth it by your opinion.. thanks!

Hiatus

Super Momo
oh im watching it right now, you can download it at D-Addicts, its torrents files though you also can find the subtitles there.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
only from d- addicts?... it takes so long.. i remember i was dl it started it a kiss and my thing stopped at 95%.. how gay and it took meeh 2 hours..

Hiatus

Super Momo
well can't help it, there's no CB that has it I think and nobody who's uploaded it for direct download. =]

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I've been trying to dl this drama too...

I saw it somewhere in clubbox before...

but it was all in 700 mb files...n no sub

so I didn't dl...but now I only saw 1 ep. in sylver cb

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaah! i've been trying to find this one! *smacks* totally forgot about d-addicts. x_x what's the full name of this series again?

Hiatus

Super Momo
you can get the subs at d-addict lol looks liek you dont like to dl 700mb files im a quality sucker so there's no way ill download the 150mb files lol or even 350 un;less the quality is really good lol

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah omg.. i watched the first part on youtube.. cuzz like what Linn said.. Im very impatient and my connection sucks.. For like 700 mb it takes me forever at cb... but if the connection is "fast" it takes 2 hrs. and if its not than 5 hrs...hahah.. the first episode wasnt all that.. but i have a feeling its gonna get better later.. i hope hahah... im still looking for this to dl...

Hiatus

Super Momo
well I have till ep 21 lol I stopped downloading I have like 5 ep left to downloaded since there are 26 eps in total lol