Somchay Performance (NEW)

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
never mind....its the hmong new year up in FRANCE. ***Calm Down Myself***

what!!!!! he came to FRANCE....what about FRESNO???? Come on HERR Production...ur too slow.
Look how hot Somchay is. Heard he's really popular in France.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
zoo nraug kawg. how did he get to go to france but not the united states? hem...think about that.
btw i love his nig yog xyoo no song. dang hottness and has a sexy voice. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sorrie to all you somchai fans... hehehhe... he can sing... BUT he certainly cannot act...

he's not tall like you see in herr video movies.... because he made a music video with ja iab production... and uh.. he's short and chubby... didn't like it...

but i do like that one song he sang... sounds reallie good!

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
sorrie to all you somchai fans... hehehhe... he can sing... BUT he certainly cannot act...

he's not tall like you see in herr video movies.... because he made a music video with ja iab production... and uh.. he's short and chubby... didn't like it...

but i do like that one song he sang... sounds reallie good!
when he first played movies, he was skinny.. probably with all those acting and singing makes him get money from the producer and he might be a little richer than he was used to be and get to eat more so maybe he got a little bigger..but that doesnt matter at least he know how to sing and act.. and knows how to make a living....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Compare to the short hmong girls in Thailand, Somchai looks tall, I haven't seen him in real life, but he seem like a tall person. Look at Vixay ?? in Kuv Nplooj Siab 2 Leej Niam, when he stood with Dao Vue, Vixay seem a bit taller than Dao. Considering the fact that Dao is from the United States (Where Hmong eat american food and are big and tall), if a person is almost his height then they should be tall.

I like Somchai with meat on him, when he first appear in Herr's Video he was so scrawny I thought the wind could blow him away. lol. But then, I would like him to work out a bit, do some sit up to get rid of the belly fat, his arms are okay cause I see some muscle there, it's all good.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh mann! he should cum to the U.S.. i bet it'll be crackin' if he cums here. hecka girls will be screaming & shiet..he's probably gonna cum some year.. maybe dr.tom gonna sponor him.. never know.

i luv his voice when he sings this song.. however, he can't reallie act..his acting gets on my nerves.. OMG!

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i totally agree
his acting aren't that great i perfer his voice but
i think his brother has a really good voice too
but i got a question isn't his name Somchai not Somchay?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree
his acting aren't that great i perfer his voice but
i think his brother has a really good voice too
but i got a question isn't his name Somchai not Somchay?
yeah, i think his name is somchai.. not somchay..mispell..

sweets

sarNie Egg
omg he came to france and i missed him :lmao: i saw paj xyoob vaj, they come together and she say he's already married... just one month before he come :lmao: