Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, i don't think so!

• Don't know who he is Don't care

• Total voters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What do you guys think? Do they look alike or not?

I'm sure everyone in here has seen~~> 80 Tseem Hlub... I haven't finish the movie but when i saw Somchai.. I was like..

"Whoa! he looks like Andrew!" yeah? haha.

Well, whenever he smiles, he kinda look like.. Andrew gregson.. An Thai
actor.. plus he's tall & skinny like Andrew too.. heheee.. :p what do you guys think?

--- here's a pic of Andrew.

credit 2~picture from interlove

--Pic of Somchai Yang.. He looks better on the cover then the movie..
this pic he looks nothing like Andrew.. because of his hair.. you should consider watching this movie.. 80 tseem hlub.. they sorf of look alike...
Somchai Yang- in the middle to the left...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yea!! OMG!!! i never thought of that until i saw the picture!!! OMG!!! hahaha.....that's so cool!!! hahahah...they kinda do have a resemblance to each other.....sweet.....

snow

sarNie Egg
In which character does he play in the movie "80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub"? I don't remember seeing someone like him in the movie. Is he the daughter's boyfriend in part 2?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i don't really see a resemblance... cause i guess i don't know these two people.. but i got to say.. they both look pretty good.. hehehe

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah...he kindof does look like andrew....and i think hes cute too..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
In which character does he play in the movie "80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub"? I don't remember seeing someone like him in the movie. Is he the daughter's boyfriend in part 2?
[post="87779"][/post]​
He plays the guy that likes the main girl.. on the cover..
i haven't finish watching the movie yet.. so i don't know
Voos daughter's boyfriend look like.. i'll finish it today. :)

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
o yea i think so 2...............but he looks more like CUA YAJ.................i htink tat CUA YAJ n SOMECHAI YAJ r like brothers.................they jux looks alike..............hope they r............ :D .............

Mae

sarNie Adult
I didn't find Somchai to be that attractive from the movie...he's alright, but no one beats Cua Yaj.....I'm thinking I like Xab Thoj more than Somchai too...

anjos

in a way somchai yang does kinda look like andrew......