Soft Sub

darvil

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
should there be 2 files? so one is the video file and other one is subtitle file but then u said that they should be the same name but then wouldn't it replace the file before that.
[post="107231"][/post]​
Captainlover you're confused.

When we say 2 files with the same name its just the file name. Not the extension. So it will be "File.avi" and "File.srt" Avi is the video file and Srt the subtitle. they're different files even though they look the same. Its kind of like having "File.JPG" and "File.GIF".

Also what do you mean you can't play the file in BSplayer? Don't tell me you're trying to play RM files. Are you?

Wai Wai. I think you should have just let her install the free BSplayer. Ah well.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL...Darvil, I guess so... :lol: :lol: :sweat:

We'll let her google for the free one then.

Captainlover, can you watch your video with the separate subtitles now? :unsure:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i think i'm getting it now. I will try later to see how it goes. I also think i know what i did wrong. i feel stupid now lolz.

thank u guys so much for taking your time helping me out here.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I finally got it. thanks u guys so much.

On the BS Player i don't see anything that says register. But all well the Player seem to work fine. Hope i just won't have to play lolz.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
I finally got it. thanks u guys so much.

On the BS Player i don't see anything that says register. But all well the Player seem to work fine. Hope i just won't have to play lolz.
[post="107571"][/post]​
If it does ask you for that. Just uninstall it and google for the free version. It works fine.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Captainlover said:
I finally got it.  thanks u guys so much.

On the BS Player  i don't see anything that says register.  But all well the Player seem to work fine.  Hope i just won't have to play lolz.
[post="107571"][/post]​
YAY!!! You got it :w000t: , yeah dont worry about the player, if it works fine then leave it alone LOL and there's always the free one :p

Then again, you have the keys gen. and you can use it if a register message pops up ;)