So you think you can dance !!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im watching it right now !! Some ppl are just off the HOOK !!!! I Like dat one asian ..or is he asian ? LOL he does dat eletic shock dance

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Im watching it right now !! Some ppl are just off the HOOK !!!! I Like dat one asian ..or is he asian ? LOL he does dat eletic shock dance
[post="122729"][/post]​
oh yea i agree! he cute looking also! hehe...

anjos

I watch this show too..... some people could really dance but some are just ok......

darvil

sarNie Adult
I actually watched it hahah.

Man that poping dude was really badass.

Some of those guys can really move lol.

The judges can be really mean though, Man dissing that Harvard dance teacher hahha. She was like so surprised when they asked her to give money back to those who paid her to teach.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah dat was funnie LOLLLLLLL they were saying wat amercia have come tooo hire her to teach dance lesson no wonder so many ppl cant dance LOLLLLLL they so mean to her

Hiatus

Super Momo
sarN said:
[post="122729"][/post]​
are you sure he's asian he looks more like italian greek.. to me lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
yo those 4 guys were freaking awesome.

Where are they from again?

sarN

sarNie Granny
im watching it right now ... sad i shred tear loll it was sad when dat guy did a flip and his head hit the floor and he didn't get in ..so sad and dat other girl too ..T T

tang071

sarNie Elites
i watched it again last thursday, and that short asian dude with the weird hair or aka the breaker, well he got disqualified. he would have gotten in but he's an immigrant on a school permit.....its so sad. yeah so this time there are no asians unlike last season where there were two.