so..who's you're favorite actress rite now??

pick one...

• aom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kob

• aum

• noon

• Total voters

sleepy

sarNie Egg
I used to like Kob but she has change so much from the girl I used to like. Now she just different in almost everything. And her acting starting to bug the hell outta me.

I saw Aom in LK with Tik P and found her very cute. I feel like she has a towel pack of talents hidden in her and a very rare charm. Since then I have been following her works and now it is official that she is my favorite actress.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think this voting is stop anytime soon :w000t: and i like the outcome of it...and i just want said something...i like aom...actually kob and aom was the only lakorn that i watch it right now..but no other actress can ever replace kob in my heart..no matter what the outcome of her :wub: still the only one...beside her is aom p.... :w000t:

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I love Aom a lot..The way she looks...the way she acts...She is so adorable and she can act so so so well...I find that every lakorn she is in she is really that caracter....When she cries...i feel like want to cry with her too....WEll so i vote for aom aom aom.... :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! Go Kob , No matter what she still my number 1 actress. No one can never take her place.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
yep yep i love like other actress like aom, araya,pink, yui, ann t...but KOB S is always the one number fior me tooo...watch her since i was young and still until i still love her... :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I would have to go for P'Aom . She's GORGEOUS, STUNNING, and AMAZING a good actress! And I so love her! She's my favorite actress and she's short like me ! :p