Snow ***

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. i live in the central valley of cali and no snow here. we were expecting last week, but i guess it wasn't cold enough. and i agree, this year was way hot in the summer and way cold now. the weather is so weird. my brothers live in seattle, washington and they were snowed in. im actually quite glad that i don't live in an area where it snows like crazy. i'd hate to have to deal with it. the last time it snowed over here was about 10 years ago and it wasn't enough to make it look white. lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
It actually stopped snowing here since what christmas? And most of them melted away cus it's been raining. Weather has been quite odd this year. Snow...rain...icy...sunny...cold(like temperature in the negatives) and then back up to like the 30s-40s and then drops again. And it just started to snow again earlier. Right before new years!

solin

sarNie Adult
I was snowing all day yesterday and It was really pretty
even so it wasn't enough to really cover the ground
this morning everything is white but the cover of the snow is very slim lol.
but I am still happy to have some snow for new year eve !

XCappy

Mr. Char
Finally ! Snow in Paris and my town !

Just wanting to share a picture from my sister's point of view :

Natsume

sarNie Adult
It was snowing all day today in Paris >.<
But that was just enough to cover the ground...
And I fell twice today...my ankle is still hurting T^T

XCappy

Mr. Char
It was snowing all day today in Paris >.<
But that was just enough to cover the ground...
And I fell twice today...my ankle is still hurting T^T
Poor Natsume, you wore heels, right ? By the way, your nickname reminds me that I've already seen you somewhere like an anime / manga website. Though maybe I'm all wrong.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Yes I wore heels... I didn't know it was snowing >.<
And I'm using Natsume only on SW so the person you know is definitely not me lol
Usually I go by Sousday or Chtite Aya on other website ^^ (I'm not really active though...)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Yes I wore heels... I didn't know it was snowing >.<
And I'm using Natsume only on SW so the person you know is definitely not me lol
Usually I go by Sousday or Chtite Aya on other website ^^ (I'm not really active though...)
I see, thanks for the infos. I thought that world is small, maybe not small enough ;).

Bonne soirée.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
very nice pictures thanks for sharing. So Cal part doesnt really have snow in California. I have to go up North or to the mountain just to see and play with the snow. It did snow a bit in the Inland Empire, but not as much. I wish there was snow though in So Cal part of California, at least once every 5 years or so. But I'm hoping I get to go snowboarding this month or next month, hopefully, if I have the money.

noungning

Heartless
yes... i hate snow. i couldn't even go to target to buy some surge protectors because of the damn snow ughhh