skool pix ...

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
.... lol random pix of mi friends that i took lol i uploaded them for a friend so thought i might as well show you guys too ^.- because its pweatiful fotos

........................... These arn't photos. These are called memories............................

Something that is more than love its what i call friendship ^.-

*Don gar flee MUAHAHAAHA aka jing and jennie (personal joke lol)

*awww pwudie guwlz*

*My circle of friends ^.-*

* We all support each other....how ever heavy they are*

* thepix says all*

Parents are what start you off in life but friends are the ones that get you through it ^.-

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Wow, LOL...must be a fun day...I've never seen so many people smiling while @ school :lol:

Thanks for sharing these carefree pictures especially during EXAM times, surely takes my mind off of it a bit ^_^

I'll be back to snoop on more of your cute pics...LOLOL!!! OK, I'm not a stalker geez!

Just appreciating good things while they last :blush:

Ooooh La La D'...who are you flaunting in that sig of yours? LOL<<<getting jealous Hahaha :p

noungning

Heartless
cute pix there chaoz lol...

omg kev, who doesn't have sticker pix?!?! even i do! gosh golly em dorky sticker pix, i'll get some more when i go back to thai hahah

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lolz thnx well the exams are over for us and it was almost last day of skool so there had to be smiles lolz

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
oOOh.kute photos aww...how cuuuute >_< you guys seem like you're having fun..that;s what i need to start doing at school instead of glaring at everyone like im gonna kill them..ahahehehe...

kevin...you loserface!! I was stalking you that day..ah yes i was behind you guys the whole time..you jus never noticed it hahahah xD

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lol but behind all that smiling was alot of tears we had to go through
but still

After all the rain the sun shone beautifully ... lolz we arnt always that happy lolz going through the hard times is what makes you treasure the friendship more

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lolz backstabbing friends lolz...
not really we just get through things together and help each other out.

But sometimes we have small/big arguements with each other but then the people who arnt arguing they ar the people who get them back to being friends like before