sisters in laws is a thief

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Well, both of my sisters in laws such a big timer thief. My husband sister steals from me and her parents and on the other hand my brothers wife steals from my parents and my sisters. They both had kids already and still not growing up. They got cought many times but still doing the same thing over and over again.
How do they feel about stealing from theirs own PARENTS & FAMILY? Dont they feel ashame or guilty?
They tends to have multiple personality (BIPOLAR)<-----scary.
They both act like nothing happened or like i dont know shiet. My husband sister hate me so god damns much but why alwys upin my nutz stealing my stuffs but she always acted like nothing happend or like her and me get along so well? Two faced Ho3 man sometime i just wanna smack those two bytches but oh well im not putting myself that low. As for my brothers wife she always act so nice and innocent.

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
so what do they steal? have you told your parents or your brother about it? I think that you need to confront them and set them straight on this. Or make it very obvious that you don't want them to be touching your things what so ever. Buy a lock to lock your bedroom door or to lock ur important things away in a closet or something. but yea you really need to set them straight. no need to be saving your brother or sister in laws face. they deserve whatever bad things or rude incounters from you because they brought it upon themselves.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
GIRL, These two b|tches such a fawking two faced ass wh0re they acted like nothing happened. I mean they both had kids and still acting krazy like that but hopefully theirs kids dont grow up to be like them too. I help watching my hubbys sister kid for her while shes at work, buying foods for her kid and shes still doing all these junks to me. She such a wh0re. shes cheating on her bf couple time they decide to moved down here for a better life and even down here she still whoing around cheated on her bf with some other dude from work. haha. When talk about her i just wanna push her skanky whor3 ass off the cliff. I dont know why peep like that are even born into this world.

My hubbys sister stole ways to many things from me like Money,Make up, Lotion,Shampoo,Nail polish,Sandals,Clothes,Purse,bras, and my two gold neckles and my kids toys and clothes too. We used to have a family talked already andy that wh0res crying like a baby and she went psycho scream yelling that she didnt take any of my belonging. I mean if you didnt do it why you go crazy and scream at the top of your lungs for, Right? Well, no one believed that she took my stuffs and her parents belongin. The family assuming that im probably took it cause im the outsider. They even went to theirs uncle to do that which ever called it he even told them that theres a girl in the house that took all my stuffs and the parents money but i guess they still believed that im the one that took it.

As for my brother wife she took a whole bags of clothes from me but luckly she got cought by my little sister so i called my brother and told him.
she brought her back home and the first thing she say to me was OH i was gonna take you clothes and go wash it for you? I was like what the hell some of those clothes still has tags and i just came back from Vacation so she just shut her ass up. After i got married i moved out of state she started to steals from my little sister and my parents like money, clothes, baby clothes.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG THAT FREAKEN SUCKS FOR YOU!!!... IONO HOW I WOULD BE ABLE TO STAND THEM IF I WAS YOU!!..

They will always believe the family more than the outsider.. my friend was in the same situation too.. >_< She couldnt with the situation anymore since no one believed her so she was like either divorce... or move out!!..

i hate people who are like that >_<.. im lucky i have no sis-in-laws yet ... but my bro's gf is very nice though.. i think i'll have no prob.. ^_^

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
omg i feel you girl man just wanna beat them bitches for you seriously...i too don't know why such people like them are born into this world...well you know what goes around comes around...sadly enough you said hope their kids won't be the same but they might just turn out the same way and do the same thing to them...it's sad but it might just be the truth....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG THAT FREAKEN SUCKS FOR YOU!!!... IONO HOW I WOULD BE ABLE TO STAND THEM IF I WAS YOU!!..

They will always believe the family more than the outsider.. my friend was in the same situation too.. >_< She couldnt with the situation anymore since no one believed her so she was like either divorce... or move out!!..

i hate people who are like that >_<.. im lucky i have no sis-in-laws yet ... but my bro's gf is very nice though.. i think i'll have no prob.. ^_^

Girl, at first they were so god damns super duper nice but after i got married to my hubby it went down the hill, she hates me because she think that im the fault and as for my brothers wife she still talk to me and i still talk to her but i just dont trust her around me or with my family.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
omg i feel you girl man just wanna beat them bitches for you seriously...i too don't know why such people like them are born into this world...well you know what goes around comes around...sadly enough you said hope their kids won't be the same but they might just turn out the same way and do the same thing to them...it's sad but it might just be the truth....
Miss_Rice, Im waiting till that day comes. *KARMA*
Thanks all for listening to me complaining. I just need to let it all OUT!! Arrggh!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

Girl, at first they were so god damns super duper nice but after i got married to my hubby it went down the hill, she hates me because she think that im the fault and as for my brothers wife she still talk to me and i still talk to her but i just dont trust her around me or with my family.
haha i know.. but.. she is really sweet and nice though.. lol.. she is the gf my bro had the longest... and gosh.. their relationship can get so SERIOUS TOO!!!.. Sometime when they get into a fight it seemed so deadly.. its been an on off relationship.. but everything is doing well again so far.... but they're both at fault lol..

i wouldnt mind if she becomes my sis-in-law because she is very responsible.. ^_^.. she's from a good family too.. and i think my dad is close to her dad too?

but if she does turn out to be a b**** in the end.. i could just whoop her @$$ since she is smaller and shorter than me... hehe... but i wouldnt be that mean.. ^_^

katakakat

sarNie Egg
wow family what can you really do? traditionally, you can ignore it and move on or otherwise, lock up your stuffs that you don't want any of them to have...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Been trying to move out for like couple years now but my hubby such a mammas boy so now im locking up all of my stuffs. We got two brats too so its not that easy to move out i really wish so maybe sometimes later but as for now im super STUCK.

samanthayang

sarNie Egg
girl if i was you i would knock that bitch down. family or not she shouldn't being doing that shit. who cares what people think just be yourself. sometimes you can hold so much but at the same time you gotta be a bitch.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh.... i feel bad for you....

i'm dreading the day when i will get sister-in-laws... i hope my brothers marry good women or at least not Hmong women....

slee00

sarNie Adult
I dont know why some of these in-laws act this way. I have a sister in law who is a freaky thief, lazy butt, beg others (thov khawv) for money, evil intention always, and now she is teaching her daughters to do everything like she does...they took things and act like they never seen it...not respecting others....they DONT HAVE ANY GRADTITUTE when you went out of your way to help them. They are users!

My younger brother have 4 kids with this evil women....all them kids are 12 and under . she never work...she spends money like they grow on tree...she usually spends all the bill money and then when time to pay bill, she thov khawv everyone and anyone she can get....She is very wasteful...She bought laptops for her 8 year old daughter and cell phone too...she bought Iphone for herself but she would starve for days....she is the ugliest woman around yet she wants to be a model! she never clean her house...when the kids were younger, you cant walk into their home because trash and dirty diapers were everywhere...dirty dishes still stacked up in her sink! they moved out of state to be near my maternal family...(older brother and his wife...they are rich and have a nice house) but she is so dirty and lazy so my other sister in law tried to teach her new routines but sadly does not work...Imagine this, ....when she moved out there,,,she received $700 food stamps, disablity for one child, brother work part time, and they also receive someother benifits...and they didnt have to pay rent or bills...they live with my older brother....and they broke all the time...She bought chunk food for the kids daily...cookies...ice cream ...dips...etc...never buy regulr food so she does not have to cook...but the kids still hungry after they eat the junk food...my older sister in-law got fet up with her...so she kicked themout...they moved back here...and they were totally broke with negative $500 inbthe back...so yeah so softy...i took them in.....the deal was they both go to work and save money to get their own place...and when they work...they help pay the utility bills and I pay mortgage...lazy ass only wash dishes like twice since she moved into my house...I cooked day and night because her kids were hungry. ( my three kids are all over 18 and and they are in college and work...I am a single mom). I felt like I was the servant...she didnt pay the utilitiy bills for more than two months and so I got double dipped in Dec and Jan and Feb...Ouhhh that hurt especially after christmas and new year! Here is the gig....as ever so giving...I bought everyone gifts for christmas as I always did...the good aunt...she bought me a small bottle of Este Lauder perfume....When I cant continue to pay for her family living with me...and I cant continue to wash dishes every day...I told her she will have to wash dishes and clean my house and help cook too...she got mad so she moved out...

The what happened next is just hillarious....talking about karma.....first she called to turn off my gas....we woke up to no hot water...I had to pay $200 deposit up front to re-instate my service....then she and her evil daughter took the perfume bottle they gave me for christmas....They told everyone they will get a big house because my house was too little....yeahh...they rent a $1000 a month house...Although they didnt have anything...I didnt give her anything...like furniture and dishes...because they threw away all of theirs...so yeah...she came back to the house and stole dishes, and other smaller items....in April she received closed to $7000 in tax refund....she spent it all....not sure what...but in May she was already $600 in the black hole...and yeah....she called asking for money to pay for her gas bill or they will cut off.... I told her if she re-imburse my $200 deposit I might think about....she taught her daughters to steal...they took a mother's day card I just bought for my finace's mother before I get a chance to give to her....But all her evil ways and her treatment of me made me made up my mind not to help her anymore...also I will not be buying gifts for them kids anymore too! I got other nicer neices and nephews to treat!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i dont have a sister in law that is married to my brother from same parents but i do have sister in laws that are married to my cousins. i dont know if they steal but i would hate to have a sister-in law like that.

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
Well, both of my sisters in laws such a big timer thief. My husband sister steals from me and her parents and on the other hand my brothers wife steals from my parents and my sisters. They both had kids already and still not growing up. They got cought many times but still doing the same thing over and over again.
How do they feel about stealing from theirs own PARENTS & FAMILY? Dont they feel ashame or guilty?
They both act like nothing happened or like i dont know shiet. My husband sister hate me so god damns much but why alwys upin my nutz stealing my stuffs but she always acted like nothing happend or like her and me get along so well? Two faced Ho3 man sometime i just wanna smack those two bytches but oh well im not putting myself that low. As for my brothers wife she always act so nice and innocent.

up in your nutz? so ur a gal with balls? ugh btw do you have proof?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
up in your nutz? so ur a gal with balls? ugh btw do you have proof?

PROOF as i saw her coming out of my room the next thing shes wearing my shirt and carrying my purse. Some of my clothes in her room and her car! LMAO FUCKING WHORE
My brothers wife steal my clothes and got caught and her excuse was oh im taking your clothes to the laundry WTF i just bought those clothes and tags still there.
LMAO.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
It's sad to have thieves in your family. its like, "why will you steal from me when we live under one roof.
if you want to borrow it, no need to steal. just ask."

Anyways, sometimes there is nothing you can say or do, unless you see them take it or perhaps steal it. LOL

Or if you have seen them steal it, confront them and asked them, why are they taking your stuff without ur permission and let them know
you don't like them taking your stuff w/out your consent.

or if you see them wear any of your stuff, simply asked them. "Hey, isn't that my shirt? I've been looking for it," haha make them feel bad. And if they make up any excuse like, "Oh, i took it the other day and blah blah or i saw it and whatever." Then say, "Okay, just throw it in my room later," hahaa
Sorry to say, but sometimes stealing runs in certain families. lmao

So i suggest you to talk to them and let them know you know what they are doing and you don't appreciate it. As for your sister n law stealing from your parents, WTF! LMAO that's just hecka sad. Your brother needs to have the balls to tell his wife not to do that.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
YM_Girl lmao my brother is such a chicken....he aint got no balls to say nothing. They live with my parents and dont even paid for nothing and she still go around and do her nasty stuff. I caught her once with my stuff and i did confronted her everysince thn she stop. But i got married and left so shes doing that to my younger sister, the two middle sisters and parents.
As for my husband younger sister that bitch be making up story and yeah we did tried to confront her many times and she will cry and scream at the top of her lungs just to make her parents feel bad that she didnt take my stuffs. Yes of course his parents believe that whore. LMAO I honestly think that shes psycho and needs mental help. She think shes soooo tought lmao im serious. LMAO....I cant stand people like that two faced...-_-