SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
hehehe sure! For me I don't have to go near it. But I just found out yesterday that Darvil and sunflower has too. Their mic only record they're voice and not the song. They have to go extra close. Lolz you can alway increase volume on sound recorder but if you don't do it right it'll squeak!
[post="5632"][/post]​
true that it doesn't record.. but I don't do that! I just record my voice and then merge with the karaoke track on acid pro! Its much better that way. :lol:

Hiatus

Super Momo
sisii said:
this is cool idea! What do we win?? Who will judge us?
[post="5642"][/post]​
why are ppl so sprung on prize? we dont need to win a rpize we're just doing this for fun...

sarN

sarNie Granny
dude , chicks .. do watever ya want it cool wiht me it not me dat make the fourm fun it ya buddies it all about fun and entertainment ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
hummm .. prize ...the winner i'll give ya a free t-shirt .. dont know wat should be on the t-shirt ?? " sarNworld" .. "sarNIe IdoL" or "no life" lol .. just a thought ok ! :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like it better when i sing with the song. You can put more emotions into the song that way. If i'm gunna sing just my voice...then i rather just acapella it. Forget about the song tune!

lolz SOme people are shy...if they get a good prize they're shyness goes bye bye! Ahahah i'm so *roll eyes*. A contest is a contest...competition without prize is no fun. Unless you don't want to hold a contest just randomly post out your singing then. =)

mo mo...

Muddie Murda

smile...
sarN said:
dude , chicks .. do watever ya want it cool wiht me it not me dat make the fourm fun it ya buddies it all about fun and entertainment ;)
[post="5675"][/post]​
sarN has to be the coolest admin ever...letting her ppl run the board...lol
sarN rules!

sarN said:
hummm .. prize ...the winner i'll give ya a free t-shirt .. dont know wat should be on the t-shirt ?? " sarNworld" .. "sarNIe IdoL" or "no life" lol .. just a thought ok ! :p
[post="5679"][/post]​
How about I like...buy a white t-shirt and write with a washable marker "sarNie idol winner!"

washable...because if they don't like my handwriting, they can wash it and draw it themselves. B)

haha j/k

it'd be neat if we had sarNie t-shirts...but i'm thinking too far ahead. lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
I like it better when i sing with the song. You can put more emotions into the song that way. If i'm gunna sing just my voice...then i rather just acapella it. Forget about the song tune!
[post="5682"][/post]​
yea but the song is playing pretty loud in the background! Its just that the mic doesn't record it.. ya still feel like you're singing :p

Hey sarN.. I want a free T-shirt. :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz you and your extra work. I like to do it the easy way. ONe thing and all set.

K

KawaiiTennyo

so that means i can join this signing contest too?? hahaha =P

Hiatus

Super Momo
everyone can... until we decide who the judges will be...

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG ya serious? i cant' sing ! but i'll try hahhah for fun lol -- let me go find soem chinese-english song or something by Linda Tran Di lol ....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh! this is very exciting, but i don't know if i will be entering "the contest"...too much work. LOL i would also have to buy a mic...and i need to save the money. ;)