SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
There's a trick to it. If you're interested in it I'll teach you. Lolz you don'ot have msn do you? Lolz i remember you made a yahoo email account just for me but this computer don't have yahoo for me. Lolz...
There are other programs... let me think what others. Goldwave is another good one. Adobe has one too. Uh... lolz get back on this in a little.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Even the most basic of sound card has it..

It should be the "red" hole. The "green" is for the audio for your speakers or mic. Just plug it in and well..

damn I might just have to take more screenshots. :D

Oh yea.. I think this is a GREAT idea. Alot of you ladies should become familiar with your voices.. and its reallly easy to do. I really would like to get this idea through.

I can post some tutorials to help ya'll out if ya'll need. Its really worth the time to play with this. Alot of fun. :p

I can even show you how to rip karaoke audio tracks (without the artist voice) from thai music videos and add your voice into the file.

Its easy! :lol:

S

sunflower

Darvil said:
Even the most basic of sound card has it..

It should be the "red" hole. The "green" is for the audio for your speakers or mic. Just plug it in and well..

damn I might just have to take more screenshots. :D

Oh yea.. I think this is a GREAT idea. Alot of you ladies should become familiar with your voices.. and its reallly easy to do. I really would like to get this idea through.

I can post some tutorials to help ya'll out if ya'll need. Its really worth the time to play with this. Alot of fun. :p

I can even show you how to rip karaoke audio tracks (without the artist voice) from thai music videos and add your voice into the file.

Its easy! :lol:
[post="4597"][/post]​

you seriously.. have to teach us on how to do it! please... screenshots.. and tutorial and everything! thank you!

kkrystal... if you are talking to me... i have aim... my sn is sunflowerluvstik

darvil

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
you seriously.. have to teach us on how to do it! please... screenshots.. and tutorial and everything! thank you!

kkrystal... if you are talking to me... i have aim... my sn is sunflowerluvstik
[post="4609"][/post]​
All right Krystal just ownzed me on MSN.. she's got a far better way and easier way.. I'll get her to post tutorials for you ladies.. right Krystal.. you're such a nice person.. :lol:

S

sunflower

oh gawd... my voice sounds so terrible!!!!!!!!! one of those voices where people will throw anything to shut you up! lol... kkrystal hurry up... you gotta tell me how to make my voice sound better! lol... :blink: :blink: :blink:

my voice sounds horrible... because i can't hear my own voice when i sing... cuz my headphone and mic won't do playback! lol.... this the worst voice.... i gotta tell my friend to come try this out... she will definitely make fun of me! :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Man thats hard..my computer sux and it's slow...so i guess imma stay out of this one...hmmm does evaone in here have yahoo messenger? i think we should just pick a date and time and someone make a chatroom for sarn's place and evaone get on the mic and do it there..lolz...saves time and recording..and it's easier for people who got slow ass computers that can't dl or upload stuff...it's like a live meeting..and we actually get to hear eachother talk too..hehehe..just an idea.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i have practically almost everything. Lolz on my home computer. Lols most of the time i'm at work so they limit my resources down to just msn.

darvil

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Man thats hard..my computer sux and it's slow...so i guess imma stay out of this one...hmmm does evaone in here have yahoo messenger? i think we should just pick a date and time and someone make a chatroom for sarn's place and evaone get on the mic and do it there..lolz...saves time and recording..and it's easier for people who got slow ass computers that can't dl or upload stuff...it's like a live meeting..and we actually get to hear eachother talk too..hehehe..just an idea.
[post="4644"][/post]​
umm ahhh don't just give up cuz you don't want to figure it out..

Even a slow ass computer can record the voice with no problems. You don't need a super machine to do it.. Just have to figure out a few things.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz sosrry i'm spamming lazy to click edit up there. Yahoo can only let you talk one on one. There can be 10people in the chatroom but to hear voice. Only one on one. Same goes with msn and aim. If you want there's skype + vskype. You need skype to load vskype. Vskype you can have 500+ people chatting live at the same time.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey check this out for a reward..

A cool personal title! Ya know instead of "sarNies" .. you could have a unique name. :D

Wonder if sarN and the mods will approve it.. hahaha but I think its a cool idea! :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
sugar86 said:
Sarnworld Idol? :lol:
[post="4419"][/post]​
Like Thookatha said, "sarN Idol" sounds cool! :D

Kkrystal said:
if you have a headphone! Lolz you'll be surprise at the quality you get. Some mic gives of this airy sound. Heheh headphone helps.

As for recording voice...simpple sound recorder can work!
[post="4499"][/post]​
LOL i used to use headphones. It was neat XD Cuz my headphones were the ones u hook on your ear, so I just held it in my hand like it was a mini mic...
lol I finally brought a good mic though.

I got a program for recording.

For those who record themselves singing... :D

Do you guys:

1) Record just your voice, then use a program to join your voice and the karaoke
2) Do an "in-line" recording where it records the karaoke and your voice at the same time.
3) Record just your voice and a low sound song in the BG? :D

j/w!

Hiatus

Super Momo
I think Sarn's Idol would sound better hahahaha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehehe sure! For me I don't have to go near it. But I just found out yesterday that Darvil and sunflower has too. Their mic only record they're voice and not the song. They have to go extra close. Lolz you can alway increase volume on sound recorder but if you don't do it right it'll squeak!