singers becoming actors

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i didnt know captain was a singer until later on when i started watching more of his lakorns. hes such a great actor!
oh i know he had good lakorns! but now.. i dont know.

ive been skipping alot of captains lakorns. either im not a fan of his co star or the lakorn itself isnt good. he need a come back!..we've been seeing the same faces
the last lakorn i've watched of his was when he starred with Tuk B. it was like a mini lakorn. only 4 parts. :lol:

i wanna see him in a meanie role hehe. or something similar to tik in roy leh
oh yesh...

fun

Expired Sarnie
what? golf/mike acting ? strange .. let's hope we don't' get them confuse with n'ek .. j/k.
interesting list ..
i know. i was thinking the same too. they are so pretty [literally]

i agree, them rocks make p'ek looks so hot and sexy. I fell hard for TIKKER too when ROYLEH came out.
Can't sleep , can't go to school, can't do anything and thanks to him, he bring lakorn back to my life. i miss good acting from him.
now that he age, he just handsome. --- no vibe coming from him .. i hope someday, he bring HOTNESS back !!!
i second that, i instantly loved tik then. he was totally hot. and i hope he does, i dont know why he changed his style. there is no wrong in hotness. lmao.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i noticed that a lot of singer starring in lakorn and vice versa. dara stars singing. i swear there is like a whole lot more talented people in the world go search for new faces. lmao. but then again i dont mind as much. lmao

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. he's so funny in MON RUK LOTTERY :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko, i dont' think they debut in KOREA yet and if they do, it'll be hard competition b/c korean ppl are so not open mind, they're just as bad as American ppl. i know, i shouldn't judge but that's just the way it is. plus, i LOVE THEM KOREAN BAND BOYS. well. just BIG BANG atm LOl ---
i skipped this one also .. don't know why but i can't bring myself to watch it.
me too.. i've been skipping a few of his lakorns due to his costars as well. my fave one of his is with AOM .. the first 2.

really wish there are better script out there somewhere .. been missing one too many good acting onscreen.

you know.i used to be a PEPPER fan when LEH LATREE was first filmed/aired.
PEPPER looks is indeed undeniable in compare to the UHT members *wait, TEM is so hot with his bad boy altitude*

anyway, back to topic. i think Captain have the best result of all the guys.
i like his acting more than his singing though ;)
lol.. keke all i remember was that it was either japan or korea kek xp .. i know theyre not opened minded .. haha im with u keke.. i still like the boybands though xp keke.. n BIGBANG n BI r 2 of them ekke lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
usually da popular singers get casted in lakorn or singers dat their production co. want to promote. actors turned singers ermmmmmm i don't buy their cds LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Don't forget Beam!

& there's the girl singers such as Bee Namthip, Kat English, Aon, Natalie, Annita [at one point], Earn [at one point too]. Some are pretty good like Bee Namthip & kat.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
well, it's a good topic to start off about singers become actors...i really like it...becuz i want to see new actors with fresh and beautiful faces...now i'm kind of get bored with the old pra'ek, cuz they keep repeating the same role over n over...i want don't care who acts better but acting skills is just depend on which one who have more experience to it...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
singers becoming actor is good cuz they can sing in there drama...not like some actor who can't sing and sing which end up killing their drama