silly hmong radio question:

cecilia

Staff member
^how can she get them hmong ppl out of the jungle. she's just a small girl trying to make a difference. i do not know her personally, but i'm trying to put myself in her shoe too. to expect to bring the hmong out of the jungle was not a task she should struggle to get straight, how can she do that when none cna do it. LOL ..

whatever, the issue here is that we shouldn't complain about small things that other do, if one want to make such big name, one should go and compete and then do the same thing as she did. I'm not supporting her or with everyone, just stating what's right and what everyone should think or give credit to when credit are due.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
exactly my point too. image. plus this wasn't even her idea in the first place. i thought she could've done better like try to help get out hmong ppl out of the forest hiding themselves,etc. but all she did was give away candy. how is that helping them?

OMG, just because she won the pageant you think she has to become God now. She is only one individual, how could she possibly get those people out of the forest? Even vang pao himself failed and got himself in jail. Let me ask you, what would you have done to help those people get out of the forest? Some of you people just like to criticize and expect so much of other people when you yourself can't even do anything or bothered to do anything but sit at your computer and complain. At least pzk raised some money and bought food and things to the people back in Thailand. Even though if it's not a lot it's enough to show that she cares. I don't know her and am not speaking up for her but I am just giving her credit where credit is due. At least she went over there to see how the people are living and interacted with them and give them words of comfort. That is enough. She can't really do much because she doesn't have a huge sponsor or supporter behind her back like Miss USA and Miss universe. She can only do so much with what she has. What would you have done if you had won the pageant? What kind of role model would you have set? I'm just tired of people criticizing other people to make themselves feel better because they know they can't do nothing. If you think you can do something, go out there and do it instead of sitting here complaining. Why can't we all just support each other?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, just because she won the pageant you think she has to become God now. She is only one individual, how could she possibly get those people out of the forest? Even vang pao himself failed and got himself in jail. Let me ask you, what would you have done to help those people get out of the forest? Some of you people just like to criticize and expect so much of other people when you yourself can't even do anything or bothered to do anything but sit at your computer and complain. At least pzk raised some money and bought food and things to the people back in Thailand. Even though if it's not a lot it's enough to show that she cares. I don't know her and am not speaking up for her but I am just giving her credit where credit is due. At least she went over there to see how the people are living and interacted with them and give them words of comfort. That is enough. She can't really do much because she doesn't have a huge sponsor or supporter behind her back like Miss USA and Miss universe. She can only do so much with what she has. What would you have done if you had won the pageant? What kind of role model would you have set? I'm just tired of people criticizing other people to make themselves feel better because they know they can't do nothing. If you think you can do something, go out there and do it instead of sitting here complaining. Why can't we all just support each other?

who said i haven't done anything???? i've been there and i've seen them ok. don't be judging me when you don't know crap. plus why should we be giving her credit? it's not her money and it wasn't her plan to even bother to go back there and help them k. so if u don't know crap just shut the F*** up. ok the only reason vang pao is in jail was because her tried to send over all those damn guns over there that's why he ended up in jail ok. pzk could have found some other way to help them k. the point is that she's over here in america now and why would she be going through all those troubles to help them. come on. she could at least help build like a school, water well, etc. for those in the mountains so they won't be going hella far to get their needs. yes she's only one person but she's fuckin pzk who won the crown. it's not that hard to get a few people to help her out. plus she should be giving credits to those who gave her money to pass out those candies.

u're probably the one who's sitting back at home who's not trying to do crap. unlike you i actually try to help them k.

pucca88

sarNie Egg
who said i haven't done anything???? i've been there and i've seen them ok. don't be judging me when you don't know crap. plus why should we be giving her credit? it's not her money and it wasn't her plan to even bother to go back there and help them k. so if u don't know crap just shut the F*** up. ok the only reason vang pao is in jail was because her tried to send over all those damn guns over there that's why he ended up in jail ok. pzk could have found some other way to help them k. the point is that she's over here in america now and why would she be going through all those troubles to help them. come on. she could at least help build like a school, water well, etc. for those in the mountains so they won't be going hella far to get their needs. yes she's only one person but she's fuckin pzk who won the crown. it's not that hard to get a few people to help her out. plus she should be giving credits to those who gave her money to pass out those candies.

u're probably the one who's sitting back at home who's not trying to do crap. unlike you i actually try to help them k.
Woo go girl I totally agree with you. She should really gave credits to those that pitch in the money without them she wouldn't be able to go there and pass out candies but instead she take all the credits. And now she's like the only person that really care about the hmong people. Okay I guess. OMG when she wasn't Miss Hmong yet she didn't even bother to do anything but now she's won a stupid title she really really care about them now OMG isn't that obvious she doing that for image.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg

SOMEONE IS QUITE BITTER ABOUT PZK'S GOODNESS. MAKES ME WONDER WHY...?. TOO OBVIOUS. CAN WE SAY... JEALOUSY? OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SURE THAT HURTS. LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
no matter how many time we complain, everyone is still entitle to their own opinion. we can't change how one think of others so i guess, if some ppl see it this way of her, i guess, that's the life they'll lead their lives. not saying that this will define who you are, but ppl tend to be more miserable and complain more when they dont' see thing the other way around.

whether she gives out credit or not, the ppl that sponsor her are proud to support her and if ppl truly interest in the work that she do, eventually they'll find out the real truth behind her support and find out the truth themselves that them sponsor are the one that help her make a difference. in the end, it's a win win situation for both pzk and her sponsor. a sponsor does not need to have its name out there as much as the ppl they try to present, in the end, ppl will know who they are by looking through that certain person. isn't this why we have ambassador or spokeman model?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
SOMEONE IS QUITE BITTER ABOUT PZK'S GOODNESS. MAKES ME WONDER WHY...?. TOO OBVIOUS. CAN WE SAY... JEALOUSY? OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SURE THAT HURTS. LOL.
PZK's goodness? You call passing out candy GOODNESS? HAHAAHHA your so f*ckin hillarious. Don't make me laugh. If you think THAT'S goodness, then i would be a GOD if passed out TV dinners. Jealous much? Please, there's nothing to be envious about. Shut your mouth and don't try to start shit because your only making yourself look stupid. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
we never said that she had to get those hmong people out of the forest..
all i said was that she traveled to thailand with money she fundraised and act like it was her own money from her own pockets..
of course she had to fundraise.. but she could have gave some credit to families and people who supported her with the funds...

cecilia

Staff member
we never said that she had to get those hmong people out of the forest..
all i said was that she traveled to thailand with money she fundraised and act like it was her own money from her own pockets..
of course she had to fundraise.. but she could have gave some credit to families and people who supported her with the funds...
maybe it's what ppl see of her, maybe she didn't intend to do that. i'm not a pzk hater/supporter, i'm just stating both the good and the bad side to this whole public image things.

as to answer your top comment .. this is what had been said earlier ..
exactly my point too. image. plus this wasn't even her idea in the first place. i thought she could've done better like try to help get out hmong ppl out of the forest hiding themselves,etc. but all she did was give away candy. how is that helping them?

cecilia

Staff member
in another word, it also can imply as suggestion too. so what we have previously reply to her is something we thought or suggest regarding this whole 'getting ppl out of the jungle' issue.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ of course she can't get those people out of the jungle..
if the United Nations don't even give a shiet.. what can one person do?
nothing... at least not by him or herself...
and... this thread is not even about rescuing the hmong
it was about the silly hmong radio question..
i think this is going off topic.
lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah but it deals with paj zaub kha...in the radio station...:lol:...