Silamanee - remake by compordee

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
It should have been Alexandra because she does resemble Ann-Siriam, face, beauty, cuteness, and process a stubborn but might not be as strong as Ann the right technique and training she will process Ann Elegant and strong personality as in Silamanee.....Because they both looks stunningly beautiful in traditional clothing and cuteness. Alexandra has a beautiful eyes and attractive smile which will surely win the fans and her male co-star heart, her singing too, and she process a sweet accent with the right technique will resemble the northern accent because same words of northern part resemble the lao words too... Well the casts has been chosen but i am just stating my opinion.

Ann-Siriam

Alexandra

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
?
i thought kob and paul will be n'ek and p'ek in the remake version. is there another version?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
this post shouldnt even be in there...if you u didnt read, this is for lakorns only...not topics such as this

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
?
i thought kob and paul will be n'ek and p'ek in the remake version. is there another version?
yeah IT IS PAUL AND KOB..but she's just saying it SHOULD be weir/alexandra....I see no resemblance in them two....maybe its just me

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol Yeah. i think a saw an old one for this. lol.

Now, as much as i love weir and alexandra together, i dont think their right for this role.
Plus, the p'ek and n'ek has already been chosen. It's Paul and Kob. done. period. lol. haha.

moilee

sarNie Adult
what? Alexandra is looking alike to Ann S? i don't think so. the only thing she lucky to have was her voice. no comments on her look or her height.

moilee

sarNie Adult
what? Alexandra is looking alike to Ann S? i don't think so. the only thing she lucky to have was her voice. no comments on her look or her height.

nina07

sarNie Adult
She's 21. ^_^ her birthday is on May 28th i think ;)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

Moilee, What is wrong with her looks, look way better than Ann-Siriam, beautiful eyes, smile and skin complexion and multi talent and can speak 5 languages, where as Ann- S is getting older and older, and more chubby in the face, hahaha,

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...I don't think Ann and Sandra looks alike..But anyways even though Ann is getting older I think she is still pretty...And she was really pretty back in the days too...I couldn't even tell she was mixed lol..But yea..Ann is still pretty in my opinion..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Moilee, What is wrong with her looks, look way better than Ann-Siriam, beautiful eyes, smile and skin complexion and multi talent and can speak 5 languages, where as Ann- S is getting older and older, and more chubby in the face, hahaha,
Alexandra also has a chubby face :huh: they're both pretty but since we are comparing here, Ann Siriam at Sandra's age was more beautiful and a better actress. Sandra is cute and a good singer, I'll give her that, but acting wise there is no comparison.

russe

sarNie Adult
I thought this movie was boring, I only watch it because of Ann Siriam. I don't think I'll watch it with Kob, I fine her acting boring in my opinion.