Silamanee (Compordee)

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
now that i believe

Yes, that was actually what I meant, but couldn't put it in the right word! I just want to tell you that Silamanee wont' be her last lakorn coz u kept saying it many times and it was annoying! She might be in the next projects if not soon. There are lots of hopes that she will star in many more lakorns coz her popularity and fame is still going strong because of the lakorn Silamanee! And that mean all the elders still want her in their lakorns! Got IT?

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
yes another great lakorn too bad we wont be seeing her for awhile it might be her last lakorn

Here this is what u said it might be her last, but the reality is she still have a chance of doing "Pleong Pra Nang" and I hope she will do it coz it will be a big project too. Plus I love Kob in whatever lakorn she stars. I'm just one of her faithful fans for the past 15 years.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Besides I'm sure the elders will still need her since she's been faithful to CH7 for her entire life. She never moved to Ch3 or Ch5 at all in the past.

I'm so praying that she will stay in the biz for longer period since she's so beautiful and talented and young!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
People have their rights to doubt and assume things, since Kob herself didn't come out to claim anything yet, whether she'll take on Plerng Pranaang or any other lakorn. So you don't need to be overly concern over their comments Pisaltouch.

Depending on what she plans to do next, for sure after Silamanee finish airing, it's going to be awhile before we get to see Kob onscreen again other than her talkshow JPD and 07 Show.

I love Kob but I don't want to see her in "Plerng Pranaang," because it looks like it'll be very dramatic and abusive like "Nang Tard." And "Nang Tard" though it was a good lakorn, it was very hard for me to watch because of the bad treatment and misunderstanding that was happening to na'ek. I want Kob to move on from those sad and abusive roles to strong and confident ones like in "Silamanee."

Back to SILAMANEE...I'm loving it so far! Paul's so goofy and Kob's so beautiful. They really need to start supplying those outfit or traditional clothing at stores.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in dirtysomething blog, it was said that ch7 wants to remake "ban saithong"? is it true? and pan as the n'ek? i wish not, i love ban saithong with saranyu and monrudee.
thanks pisaltouch for ep2 with sub.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that was actually what I meant, but couldn't put it in the right word! I just want to tell you that Silamanee wont' be her last lakorn coz u kept saying it many times and it was annoying! She might be in the next projects if not soon. There are lots of hopes that she will star in many more lakorns coz her popularity and fame is still going strong because of the lakorn Silamanee! And that mean all the elders still want her in their lakorns! Got IT?
it because you kept posting the same thing over and over, tell me something new, and of course khun dang dont want her to leave....she ch 7 # 1 actress but in the end it her choice and like she said as long as there still work for she'll be around! Got IT!

we are all here to suppport kob right? cause i am

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pisaltouch is a big big fan of kob and num, it's why he/she concerned about kob's leaving industry soon... i can understand.
well, i don't know if sweetkob=nancyvang. if she is, thanks a lot for subbing this awesome lakorn, it's the only lakorn i watch. not excited about "jai rao"

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
agreed

i just wanna make sure that nancy and her team @sweetkob and @aak get the credit they deserve for all the hard work they do

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
IAmMe, your second line "the kingdom does still exist and live along with the modern life." That's why when na'ek is in her kingdom (which is in the countryside) she wears her traditional clothing and when she's in the city, she wears normal 'today' clothing.
Thanks nancyvang for answering me ;) ... I'm new to lakorn and Thai culture ... I found lakorn is so interesting hehehehe after watching too much K-Dramas and become bored ...

Silamanee looks interetsing and good ... I like the couple they look good ...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I usually try to stay away from k-drama, because I know there's usually a death or nonsense love triangles. But they're good in their own way.

Well Silamanee is different from the lakorns that has been coming out lately. Since it's about country, pride, honor, it touches deep within into the heart. And I love how this lakorn kind remind me of a lovely fairy tale journey, the quest to get "Silamanee" back to the Kingdom of Chiangrath.

I've been busy. So I didn't have time to post up the updates, you'll have to check the sweetkob youtube page for updates on your own. So I appreciate Pisaltouch for letting other members know when I or my team update our youtube channel. I'm usually the one using the sweetkob account, but my other members have access to it too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Chalee is getting aggressive in episode 4. And Parote is the usual...momma's boy, he's listening to everything his mother wants him to do. Ngam has reveal to everyone during Samerjai's birthday party about the significance of the "SILAMANEE," wow...the mother was pi$$ off. Ngam felt so helpless because she doesn't have enough proof to take the necklace back, for that reason Parote's mother had the nerve to make a fool out of her infront of everyone. After watching episode 4, I think Ngam hurting/intruding the Rachasena family isn't a all that bad, if you look at the way they (Parote and his mother) treat her and think of her country, they really deserve a beating from the princesss of Chiangrath. It's sad that Parote and his mother doesn't respect the tradition of Chiangrath, they treat it as a joke.

I'm really loving Kob as Mae Liang although the makeup for her is a bit thick, she can really portray her seductiveness and Parote is so intrigue by it! Which I love, because for the preview of episode 5 it seem that Mae Liang has done something to Parote that make him oppose his mother's decisions....ooo...it's getting intense, Momma's boy is no longer listening to his mommy.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. totally agree, after what happen at the party, the mom deserve to be treat like that.
today episode is so good .. next week preview looks interesting as well --- i really can't wait to find out where Parote run off to :clap:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling he ran off to Mae Liang. Haha. He only met her 2-3 times and he's already consulting to her about what's been happening in his life. I'm not even sure he's aware he's opening up to her.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone give me a summary of Silamanee? I never watch the old version before so I'm lost when I watch this new version.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
agreed

i just wanna make sure that nancy and her team @sweetkob and @aak get the credit they deserve for all the hard work they do

Guss what? I never wanted to talk to you! Stop talking to me! I never said I did the work. I never said anything to credit myself! U can go back and read my old post...I always say Silamanee is now up, Please to the link to support SweetKob for their hard work.

My fist post, I even recommend people to subscribe her channel and her channel means hers and of course it's not mine! And I just came here to tell people that is up so that they can go and watch it coz some people are waiting for it! If u don't speak English, then Shut Ur Asshole up!!!! Or go to study at Elementary school again! Got IT!!!!!

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Besides Sajenna might just want to thank me for providing the link to SweetKob, not for my subbing work since she knew I didn't do the work!

To Sajenna: Sajenna, u don't have to thank me because I didn't do anything. But I really admire your understanding! I love you so much and I'm very grateful to know you. I wish I could know you in person too!

I'm a big fan of Kob and just want to update and share some links to get the information about her. I never done anything coz I didn't understand Thai to translate for anyone. I just hear people say and people post on their blogg then I start to say with providing the link and source to get that. And u guys can tell, every time I say something I always give people credits for their work and then give to link to prove it! I never made up stories or anything!

I also thankful for the person who created this thread. And I apology if I used any bad words coz sometimes it's hard to put words as I wanted to say though in my heart I'm also soft and grateful for everything!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Please don't get heated up Pisaltouch I think it's just a minor misunderstanding. Iluvnumandoil just want to make sure people are credited for their work and with all these pages and alot of comments in this thread sometimes a person miss a comment or didn't see it.

Prisna. I could only provide the synopsis right now. The summary is still being work on.

http://sweetkob.wordpress.com/silamanee-precious-stone/