Silamanee (Compordee)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Well. I've watched a few scenes here and there. And I actually find Chalee the most annoying liddo boy out there. He's too impulsive and immature for my taste. And I bet that's how Ngam feels. Especially because (omg!) she's so serious. I forgot how Ann was in th old version. I know they're suppose to be mature and all royalty and stuff, but it's like, really, you don't wanna mess with this particular princcess. Kinda the emo princess here. And yet Parote has the nerves to kid her. That guy. :lol:

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO, I love how we're able to share so many views regarding the various characters from the drama in this thread...yeah, chalee could be annoying for some people and endearing for the others :p I'm actually quite neutral when it comes to him :lol: kob is indeed a really regal and super proud princess, but according to the storyline, I think that's how she's supposed to be, to the point of being dubbed the "ice/conceited queen" by her classmates/fellow students, so I think she's doing an awesome job of carrying out her role. from what I can recall, siriam was softer in personality than how kob portrays jao ying san fang...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LMAO, I love how we're able to share so many views regarding the various characters from the drama in this thread...yeah, chalee could be annoying for some people and endearing for the others :p I'm actually quite neutral when it comes to him :lol: kob is indeed a really regal and super proud princess, but according to the storyline, I think that's how she's supposed to be, to the point of being dubbed the "ice/conceited queen" by her classmates/fellow students, so I think she's doing an awesome job of carrying out her role. from what I can recall, siriam was softer in personality than how kob portrays jao ying san fang...

^^Yeah :lol: That's what I mean.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the link, pisaltouch ... Yess.. Finally I can watch it and understand what they saying.. ^_^

You're welcome! I have enjoyed it myself too that's why I want others to enjoy it also.
Plus this is why this thread exist, right? So we can share with each others what we like and all can enjoy everything together LOL...

I love Silamanee!

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for the link of the english subs! :D

You're welcome! I have enjoyed it myself too that's why I want others to enjoy it also.
Plus this is why this thread exist, right? So we can share with each others what we like and all can enjoy everything together LOL...

I love Silamanee!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Actually, any opinions is appreciated, positive or negative (but it has to be about the lakorn). That's what make a thread unique, everyone has different points of view.

As for Jao Ying Saengfarng. She's so arrogant. Haha. But I love her attitude. Just with her stares she can jab a knife through someone. Very scary to approach her.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching the old version on youtube. I dont' understand why in the end she gave another key the necklace? I don't get it. If she loves Parote, why did she do that?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think, she gave another guy (Jao Gawin) the necklace just kind of to get back at Parote because she had to endure alot of heart ache when she was w/ him and his family. And I think she was too proud to admit that she fell in love with the person (her enemy) who has been keeping her Silamanee captive. But at the end of the old version, she did run back to Parote and showed him the Silamanee meaning she will marry him.

cecilia

Staff member
could be an effect from not having a mother all her childhood years. she's very cold at time.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
true, she has to be strong she's on a mission and being in love at the moment is not one of them, she has a kingdom to take care of and doesnt want to let down her people and silamanee is everything to them

mapkholuoihaman

sarNie Egg
:p :p :p Gosh, Paul is so cute in this one. I have to agree with anti-Paul that he not a handsome actor like Tik ,Aum P,Ken.. but his charming and warm eye did win over the audiences. When i first saw his works, i feel bad as the actor not good-looking, but he indeed change my view through his acting and hidden charms.The more you watch his lakorns the more you cant resist his hidden aura. I love watching his lakorns.

P.S i heared he is a "GAY", so sad, he look cute though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOB FOREVER, I LOVE YOU, MY ANGEL.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
:p :p :p Gosh, Paul is so cute in this one. I have to agree with anti-Paul that he not a handsome actor like Tik ,Aum P,Ken.. but his charming and warm eye did win over the audiences. When i first saw his works, i feel bad as the actor not good-looking, but he indeed change my view through his acting and hidden charms.The more you watch his lakorns the more you cant resist his hidden aura. I love watching his lakorns.

P.S i heared he is a "GAY", so sad, he look cute though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOB FOREVER, I LOVE YOU, MY ANGEL.

Wow...Pual is Gay??? Is this true? I never heard that before...well that is sad! However, yes, I find him very charming after watching Silamanee. I never liked him before either, but I kinda change my mind now LOL...but what? When I'm about to change my mind, I found out he is GAY???? So confused! Anyway, Kob is so gorgeous.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, whether paul's gay or not shouldn't be a determining factor in enjoying the drama :lol: I'm not sure of the veracity of such rumors, though I have not heard nor seen of any inklings that Paul is gay. Whatever the case may be, I'll say all the power to him. I enjoy his acting, so that's what counts for me :p

now, back to silamanee, I think the storyline's a tad bit different from the older version. I hope the script writer does the original novel credit in following true to the storyline.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
well the old version parote was more serious than princess saengfarng..now its reverse...this parote is more playful and princess is wicked serious..