Silamanee (Compordee)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i just got epi. 1 today still working on 2

so far so good .....her mom didnt quite explain why she left chiangrath did she? her mother selfish and seems very hard headed thats where
saengfang gets it from .....when kob cries it so sad.........she so convincing ( i cried too) when i finish i will be back to reply

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Saengfarng's mom didn't explain why she left but there's hints that she married Saengfarng's father just for the wealth and when she couldn't manage living a life of peace and quiet, she broke out, wanting to return home. Pretty much the king's sister and husband knows this, that's why they dislike her. lol. She claims they hate her for no reason. What a laugh.

Concerning Chalee falling for Mae Liang and forgetting Ngam. I don't think that would happen even though they're the same person. Haha. Chalee likes Ngam for her sweetness and innocence. She makes him feel like he's needed, like he was put on this earth for a purpose. He can protect Ngam, so he feels special. For Mae Liang, the girl can protect herself and won't be needing any men in her life. You get the point, I hope I didn't confuse anyone on this.

About princess Saengfarng being conceited, she is actually big hearted/kind. But like she was taught she can't show any weakness. And like many said, she don't want to be taken advantage of. Just look at the way the mother of the Rachasena household took advantage of Chiangrath and the King. The king trusted the silamanee in the Rachasena's hands and w/o written proof, Parote's mother could make up what she wants to claim the Silamanee as hers. She acted as though Chiangrath had no authority, no power, to take back the Silamanee. She doesn't even know how sacred the necklace is to the country of Chiangrath. To the princess and the country of Chiangrath, the necklace is not just an item to them, it's a symbol of alliance.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
Once more..I absolutely agree with you...I,too, think her being proud and appearing concieted is so other people cannot take advantage of her. Sanfang is strong and she should be strong because she has a country to run...

I have a question...her cousin Saibordee and his parents...they will not betray Sanfang right???...as in trying to get the crown themselves with Sanfang being occupied with trying to get the Silamanee back from the Rachaseyna family.
As someone mentioned earlier, Saibordee and his parents truly love Ngam and wants the best for her, though in Saibordee's case, I'd say he's also suffering a large dosage of infatuation as well :p whatever the case may be, I certainly don't look forward to his character getting hurt in any way...and I love his chiangrath accents; they are so mellifluously spoken :wub:

And I agree with nancyvang on that even if chalee were to see mae liang first, I highly doubt that she'd be able to draw chalee from his first passion, which is art. he sees the vulnerability and innocence that's exuded from ngam's character. I think ngam's actually the true san fang (mae liang is a combo of ngam and the facade she puts up in abundance to protect her real identity) and chalee, being the artist he is, is able to decipher this at just a mere glance. he's actually a sweetheart and his sporadic bursts of tantrums definitely add some comedic reliefs to the lakorn...makes chalee look cute :p

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sangfah growing up without a mom and having people tell her that her mom ran off with another guy makes her put a wall and not let anyone in so she has to be carefully in who she comes in contact with, in a way i think sangfah has some traits of her mother ....when there ready to cut some out, they just do it and dont second guess it ( very sharp emotions)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^it's true that san fang has to be decisive in whatever matters that may come her way, thus the similarity with her mother. she has to be; she's a leader. However, the major difference in the two would be the well of emotional offerings each one has to give - where the mother is just plain selfish, her well of emotion is rather dry and from the beginning, she's been on the receiving end. I think being in the new husband's control is a just comeuppance. san fang, on the other hand, is in need of love. throughout her life, she's been the one giving, giving her all to make her dad and country proud and not being able to just be herself. due to her status as a princess, she's not allowed to show any signs of weaknesses nor tenderness to those she may have loved. the only time I saw her weakness glaringly shown was when she was with her dad. now, her well of emotional offerings is definitely filled up to the brim, waiting for the right person to come along for her to pass on her loneliness and love, and have that offering reciprocated in kind. I think paul would be the key to unlock that dam and let san fang's love spring forth in its natural glory. eh, I think I'm starting to ramble, so I shall stop for tonight and will be back tomorrow...will try to be back with some screencaps/pix.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, so far so good, i needed a good lakorn to watch
OMG...Kob is so beautiful. I'm one of the quiet reader out there, but I can't restrain myself not to join ur conversation. Just want to express my feeling that Kob is so amazing and I have watched all her lakorns and this one is awesome so far.

As someone mentioned earlier, Saibordee and his parents truly love Ngam and wants the best for her, though in Saibordee's case, I'd say he's also suffering a large dosage of infatuation as well :p whatever the case may be, I certainly don't look forward to his character getting hurt in any way...and I love his chiangrath accents; they are so mellifluously spoken :wub:

And I agree with nancyvang on that even if chalee were to see mae liang first, I highly doubt that she'd be able to draw chalee from his first passion, which is art. he sees the vulnerability and innocence that's exuded from ngam's character. I think ngam's actually the true san fang (mae liang is a combo of ngam and the facade she puts up in abundance to protect her real identity) and chalee, being the artist he is, is able to decipher this at just a mere glance. he's actually a sweetheart and his sporadic bursts of tantrums definitely add some comedic reliefs to the lakorn...makes chalee look cute :p
oh..I completely forgot that P' Saibordee is also in love with Sanfang too...awww...I don't want his heart to be broken later...

will he end up with someone in the end??

as for Chalee...I don't think MaeLiang can replace what Ngam is to him..Mae Liang is too much woman for him...Ngam on the other hand is more of his cup of tea...sweet and cute..and into his art :D Chalee's little temperaments do make him cute. I youtubed Siriam's version just to see what Chalee looked like...and wow..this Chalee is so much better looking. The old one had reealllly long hair..and was alot more violent and angry (IMO). The ep. I happened to click on showed him kicking things all over the place and snapping at everyone. I'm glad this Chalee isn't as violent...He can be temperamental at times and I don't mind that..spices up his character too. I love that he is so attentive to Ngam and defends her. Up to date he has already told both his mother and Parote off...I ansolutely love it.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^agree...chalee is certainly adorable and charismatic in his own right...wasn't the chalee from the old version a singer? I can't recall the details of the old version's storyline, but wow! kicking and yelling his lungs out, eh? quite violent there :lol: I'm glad to see the new chalee relatively much more level headed than the previous one, though we're only on episode 2 :p

OMG...Kob is so beautiful. I'm one of the quiet reader out there, but I can't restrain myself not to join ur conversation. Just want to express my feeling that Kob is so amazing and I have watched all her lakorns and this one is awesome so far.
welcome to the silamanee thread, pisaltouch. glad to have you come out from the silent reading mode...hehe, I, too, am enjoying this lakorn immensely.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
^^agree...chalee is certainly adorable and charismatic in his own right...wasn't the chalee from the old version a singer? I can't recall the details of the old version's storyline, but wow! kicking and yelling his lungs out, eh? quite violent there :lol: I'm glad to see the new chalee relatively much more level headed than the previous one, though we're only on episode 2 :p

welcome to the silamanee thread, pisaltouch. glad to have you come out from the silent reading mode...hehe, I, too, am enjoying this lakorn immensely.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Guss what? I've been checking ur guys comments every single day since the day I heard about the project on Silamanee, but I was more curious and excited when I found out the Nang'ek was to be Kob. She was definitely fit the role in my mind, but I couldn't say anything LOL. Now I'm glad that I heard sb on Lynn Blogg that it's major Hit in Thailand at the moment. And the rating itself was above 20+ which consider a Super Hit.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like Kob's acting is reaching her highest level. Great Job my lovely Kob!

Off Topic: Does anyone know yet if she agreed to star in another remake called, "Pleong Prai Nang"?

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Coz I heard Kantana head production was asking Khun Dang for permission to take Kob star in that remake lakorn. And Noon is also requested to star alongside Kob since the main character will be Kob and Noon.

Source: I read that from "Dirtylaundry" blogg. It's a very professional blogg with supporting sources.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Coz I heard Kantana head production was asking Khun Dang for permission to take Kob star in that remake lakorn. And Noon is also requested to star alongside Kob since the main character will be Kob and Noon.

Source: I read that from "Dirtylaundry" blogg. It's a very professional blogg with supporting sources.

And here is the link to her blogg:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/

U guys have to go and look for Kob name and then everything she posted about Kob will show up.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
And here is the link to her blogg:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/

U guys have to go and look for Kob name and then everything she posted about Kob will show up.

Yeah check out. It's a great daily stop by blogg! Love that blogg so much! Lynn Blogg is also nice. If anyone wants to know let me know, so I will send the link. Sorry for the off topic. LOL
I just love Kob and hope some of you might be curious about her next project.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
As far as I know, Kob's first choice was 'no' for the lakorn "Plerng Pranaang" even before they announced the other wanted cast.

For me personally, Kantana really want an A-List cast so I assume w/ Kob turning them down the first time they sought for help from Khun Dang the head of channel 7 (even though the news stated that they ask for permission), for me asking Khun Dang to get Kob to work for them is like telling Khun Dang to force Kob to act in that lakorn, since Kob respect Khun Dang alot, and sometimes with her orders, Kob can't really say no.

But really, this is enough remake for Kob in a straight year. Hopefully she'll just turn her head aside for "Plerng Pranaang." The elders of channel 7 should give her a break already too because she's been doing what they want for the past 10 + years and rarely do they let her have a say in it. I find it a disrespectful that they ignored her first choice when she said 'no' to "Plerng Pranaang."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Silamanee....

I love how Chalee in this version isn't as aggressive. In the old version he was physically abusive at times toward men and women. For this version, Chalee is a sweetheart toward all girls. Well just have to see later on if his anger rises or not.

For Saengfarng's aunt and uncle stealing the thrown. I don't think it'll ever happen. It has been showcase that the people of Chiangrath are proud and loyal people. I had never seen anyone who was greedy, everyone always thought of what was good for their country. They never would put their wants before the country.

Jao Saibordee and Saengfarng's scenes are adorable, each time they're together they speak the northern dialect. And they're relationship is cute because they share everything with each other and always keep each other up-to-date even though they only get to see each other once or twice a year.

Here's our Peeping-Paul. Haha. Next episode!

Kob's sizzling...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
In the old version with Ann Sirium, did her cousin Saibordee have a crush on Saeng Farng though? >.. cause I don't remember any scene with them being cute together. I wonder if they going to change Prince Gawin's character too?

Kantana been doing remakes lately , they need their own storyline. But if they want to cast A list actors and actress I don't mind as long as it both of the pranang I like.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree Kob looks pretty in Northern clothings but she does not have the sparkle or grow as a princess, she looks just plain and pretty not spark or grow to drawn people to her as a princess, I preffer someone as a Princess but i wouldn't mention that N'ek name incase Kob's fan club goes off their brain and and attack me, hehehe

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like Kob's acting is reaching her highest level. Great Job my lovely Kob!

Off Topic: Does anyone know yet if she agreed to star in another remake called, "Pleong Prai Nang"?
hmm, not too sure about this...I thought kob said she wants to take a break from acting after silamanee, but I'm so, so happy to hear that silamanee is doing so well in terms of the ratings :D thanks for sharing that tibit...kob's indeed dazzling!

Yeah, I agree Kob looks pretty in Northern clothings but she does not have the sparkle or grow as a princess, she looks just plain and pretty not spark or grow to drawn people to her as a princess, I preffer someone as a Princess but i wouldn't mention that N'ek name incase Kob's fan club goes off their brain and and attack me, hehehe
LOL, it's okay...you're certainly entitled to your opinions, though I certainly thought that kob carried out her role a princess quite well, to say the least...she actually shines for me in this drama and I think she's doing an awesome job in portraying her alter egos. we'll see how the drama turns out...However, I don't see how someone can classify a person as "princessy", since that would be rather subjective, don't you think? from the responses I've seen from fans and non-fans alike, the majority of them obviously thinks she's carrying out her "princessy" role brilliantly, which I personally concur, so that's certainly good enough for me ;) and trust me, I'd credit kob's fans with enough brain cells and are intelligent enough to understand that people will have different preferences when it comes to subjective matters. For example, I might not think that n'ek you have in mind can be classified as "princessy", who knows? each one his/her own, right? :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Kob is so skinny too! :eek:.
To be honest, when i first saw Chalee the first person that came up in my head was sek loso. LOL.
But he's a good actor, and handsome i should say i guess. haha. ;)