Silamanee (Compordee)

cecilia

Staff member
1st episode is good.
I love it.
can't wait til she start her quest for Silamanee.
i hope Paul's not going oversea to study --
next episode, she will encounter his younger brother ..

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
wow, it's been such a looong time since I've been on sarnworld...and it takes kob to bring me back :lol: anyway, I'm currently watching the first episode and I can say that I'm loving it so far!!! kob is such a beautiful seng fang....

Ana

sarNie Adult
Not bad. Kob looks really pretty ^_^
The 1st episode is a little boring but not bad.
I like her outfit. Very pretty :D

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Kob looks so pretty in this lakon love it so far. Thank you for down loading the 1st esp...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
thanks to those who uploaded onto youtube...just finished with the first episode...looks like they cut out a lot of the parts from the original, but I'm loving how kob portrays jiao san fang...seriously, she does such an awesome job of being proud and confident...love her crying scenes too, though I have to say that her uncle's acting (the uncle in the series) can perhaps brush up on his acting a bit :mellow:

anjos

so far on eps. 1 they cut out alot of sences from the original one.... hope they dont rush this movies too much.... so far it very good.... love kob... cant waite for the next eps.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so far so good for episode one..but LOL..i can't stand tat wig of Kob...it's so fugly...here i did something

-not trying to be mean but i was think about her bad hair and then tis scene juz popped up and the driver realli did look like he was tinking tat way...ehehe ^_^

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The first episode is quite good. I'm looking forward to see more >.<
But I hope that there will be less scenes with Kob speaking with the accent... XD

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. I actually, really hate the two wigs. The picture Kash did is such a laugh. I really wanted to jump into the screen and take those wig off. The first one with pigtails reminds me of Ban Sai Thong, Pojamon, it's so old school. And the second wig with straight hair reminded me of the dead girl from the "ring." However when Kob dress in those traditional outfit and has her hair into a bun, she looks amazing. The costumes are nice, I just wished they had more of those blouse shirt instead of that cloth wrapped around their chest. I like the more elegant look, even though the sexiness is beautiful also.

As for Kob speaking the northern dialect, I think as Ngam she'll be speaking normal modern day thai and for Mae Liang she might continue to use that dialect.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! I love the first eps. I seem like it's going to be a very good lakorn, haven't seen good lakorn lately. THANK YOU!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
thanks to those who uploaded onto youtube...just finished with the first episode...looks like they cut out a lot of the parts from the original, but I'm loving how kob portrays jiao san fang...seriously, she does such an awesome job of being proud and confident...love her crying scenes too, though I have to say that her uncle's acting (the uncle in the series) can perhaps brush up on his acting a bit :mellow:
The guy who plays the uncle, I believe this is my first time seeing him. He lack emotions. During the scene the king dies it looked like he was trying very hard not to laugh, I don't know if it's just me though because I keep seeing his smile lift up once in awhile. He showed no remorse nor sorrow. Other than him, everyone did a good job on this part: Kob, Glom, and the women who played Jao Bonlavong (the uncle's wife). They cried their eyes out.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
The guy who plays the uncle, I believe this is my first time seeing him. He lack emotions. During the scene the king dies it looked like he was trying very hard not to laugh, I don't know if it's just me though because I keep seeing his smile lift up once in awhile. He showed no remorse nor sorrow. Other than him, everyone did a good job on this part: Kob, Glom, and the women who played Jao Bonlavong (the uncle's wife). They cried their eyes out.
actually, this is not his first drama...he really cannot act to save his life...I still recall the scene when he was supposed to be admonishing his wife for sending that letter to paul's mother (I forget his character's name) without consulting ngam and he was trying to look really angry...and that's just the thing, he tries so hard to act and it's not at all natural. instead of me feeling the stint of his anger, I wanted to so much laugh along with the anger his character was trying to portray :lol: (no offense to his fans out there) :p

and I actually love kob's accent in this drama...she did an awesome job there...there's nothing as bad as an actor/actress butchering the dialects of the characters they were trying to portray...definitely a turn-off for me!!! she's supposed to be jiao san fang of chiangrat, so of course she's supposed to speak the dialect when in her native home...so far so good...I've gotta say that this drama definitely pulled me back to lakorns; I've been away from enjoying lakorns for so long, you wouldn't even believe how long it's been :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I actually sympathize the dude for trying. I just feel like the director just let these little things slide aside and choose to ignored it even though he could had gone back to re-shoot.

Preview for next episode, Chalee was massaging Ngam's ankle and Parote caught them. Haha. I wonder if he was jealous:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episodes when she starts her adventure in getting the silamanee back!