Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Just judging by the teasers. Kob is beautiful, I don't know, as I watch the teasers, I just feel like there's this invisible light shinning down on her, because she just seem to glow in this lakorn. Maybe it's the vibrant colors from the outfits.

I really want to see more of our princess and her country, Chiangrath, since we had already seen Mae Liang and Ngam Saenluang who presides in the city.

hlub95

sarNie Egg
i hope some eng sub this lakorn. i like to see it but have a hard time understanding thai. some one please sub k

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
1 more day!!! :yahoo: kob! kob! kob! :yahoo:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob is absolutely gorgeous in here...hehee, the outfits remind me a little of Pleng Pha Lom Dao from Chakrit and Noon's lakorn... kinda like Noon's outfits in there... Ahhh, i wanna see this! wish it was a different p'ek instead of Paul, but he's seem to improve quite a bit...so i'm excited...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Stefan is younger than Paul. Silamanee will replace Pood Mae Nam Khong (Wier/Jui) lakorn. I'm getting butterflies in my stomach already. It's going to air within this week already. I want to see the opening credit when the first episode comes out, but judging by how they do their lakorn nowadays, the opening credit won't be seen until episode 4 and so forth.
do anyone know why they do tat...argh! i dun like it tat way i prefer 'em airing the openning the first episode...alwaise gets me so mad @ ch.7 for tat... :spin:

Yayyyy!!! Can't Wait, but I won't get to watch it until Monday. -_-
i probably have to watch it Sunday..which is good..so i can get a lilo clip of eng. sub while watching...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 this morning was fairly okay. I was in the process of pulling my hair while I watch the first episode. It was fast and jumpy. The only thing that bugs me is the two wigs that Kob had on. I love Kob, but the wigs just makes her look out of place. lol. But I'm glad that part if over with, since the princess grows mature in the next episode, she won't need those wigs, and she's going to be the beautiful temptress Mae Liang.

And like expected no opening credit. The ending credit only consist of pictures/stills, very little scene for us to sneak peak.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
So it starts airing already? >.<
Can't wait to see Paul in this. I'm glad that he's pairing with a great actress like Kob (even if I don't like her) cos his two previous lakorns kind of deceived me...and I'm sure that I would have enjoyed them more if it wasn't for the n'ek's acting skills ^^