Silamanee (Compordee)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
If she had her hair like you mention jackielee978 then wouldn't it be similar to the hairstyle in Mamai (Burmese). Silamanee's lakorn is supposedly northern type so all the hair has to be twirl into a bun. But either way works.
I'm not sure either, I thought some northern type lakorns do the hair like that too. But I want Kob to do some different style with her hair as Princess Sangfaerng, not just in a bun.

Haha Paul is so funny..hhaa I thought he is going to wear just regular business clothes for the beginning and middle part. so maybe he can rape

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Paul could do something to Kob when she's Ngam (since she's wearing uniform) but Mae Liang and Princess Saengfarng, it'll be difficult cause they both will be wearing traditional clothing.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They need to release some news on this. It's been quiet for half a month now. The last I heard they were half way, so by now they should be 3/4 of the way.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Announcement:

This lakorn will be airing Friday - Sunday timeslot, starting Nov. 8, 2008. Thanks to Khun Salak @ Ch7 web board.

Thanks to Mon for the info.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here an animated scene of Silamanee during 1 second clip from DKJ l October 25, 2008:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's up and running. I just changed the layout yesterday so maybe that's affecting your login. Try again. If it doesn't work let me know.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope to see kob pairing with num again, the two are so awesome together, i can't be tired of them.
i never watched the old sela mony but my mom said it was great, so i try this one just for kob

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Which web browser are you using? Maybe it due to that problem.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Same here... I have a problem logging in.. It said you do not have permission to view this board. An hour ago I was able to log in... but maybe something is wrong I guess

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The only thing I can figure right now is it might be your computer cookies problem. Try refreshing the page. I'm looking for a solution. It's odd because some members can log in, I see them online. However some can't.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob on 9 Entertainment 10- 29-08.
Dress in school outfit (as Ngam) and traditional oufit (Mae Liang or Princess Saengfarng?):
Download - T-Mcot Website FLV l Megaupload

http://news.mcot.net/entertain/inside.php?...Jm50eXBlPWNsaXA

This clip is taken from the t-mcot website so the quality is low that's why the screencaps I made are not clear. Thanks to P'Nu Lek for posting the link at AAK.

The makeup Kob wore as Ngam looks nicer on her because it's more natural. The makeup she has for the traditional outift is a bit too colorful and dark. She looks cute as Ngam!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The first teaser is preview today. Kob looks stunning! Very sophisticated and gorgeous. I'll post screencaps later if no one beats me to it. It seems that they kept the original ending song, same rhythm, although the instrumental sequence is different. The teaser looks so intense.

Here's a gif of Silamanee (1st teaser):

Credit: P'Nu Lek@Allaboutkob Forum