Silamanee (Compordee)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Kob does look really really beautiful in here. I think her hairstyle for Mae Liang is perfect. Always wanted her to do her hair like that and she looks great in it too.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Oh so they change it, thanks Thip for informing

Sorry to disappoint you IluvnumandOil lol But I'm actually glad they don't tried to rush this lakorn to air .

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If it's going to air, I'm assuming then no sooner than Novemeber and no later than the start of next year.

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah i agree, probably [hopefully] in Decemeber or the beginning of next year *crosses fingers*

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Little synopsis from the novel.

The precious emerald necklace of Chiangrath has been given to the family of Parote Rachaseyna (pra'ek), whom is proud in his dignity and looks down upon Northern women like his mother. In which has created his feud of hatred for Princess Saengfarng (na'ek), so she must go undercover as Ngam Saenluang in order to get the Silamanee back. Between "him" and "her," the fued that they have created towards each other, can it be turn into "love" or not? Only Silamanee" will be the significant key to unlocking this puzzle.

Credit: Mon@SKF

Basicially, in the process of na'ek retrieving the emerald necklace, she test if pra'ek is worth being her fiancee (or faithful to princess Saengfarng) by being different people. Ngam, a law student whom pra'ek younger brother likes and Mae Liang a silk store owner.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Hey, nancy.. sorry for off topic.

I want to use the Silamanee banner the one you made for me, but I don't think I can use animated banner over here cause when i tried the one that nonanimated it works. Or maybe it just me.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Jackielee978...I think the size is over the limit of SW limitation. I don't know, check it again. Animation banners or gif do work but they can't be over SW limit. They took the notice off the front of the board I forgot the size limit. But all banner should be 400x300 though and one image per person.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Jackielee978...I think the size is over the limit of SW limitation. I don't know, check it again. Animation banners or gif do work but they can't be over SW limit. They took the notice off the front of the board I forgot the size limit. But all banner should be 400x300 though and one image per person.
Nope.. But I tried using iluvnumandoil's banner and it works and they both are like the same size as well

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The dimension is the same but the one I made you, it's size is much more. Since it has about 70-80 frames.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's not that they dont like each other -.-" Pra'ek is just to get nang ek away from his brother in the process falling in love with her.. while nang ek despises pra'ek somewhat -.-"

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
just resize it nancy
Yeah I resized it already but still won't work.. Oh well I might as well use the one which nonanimated then

Okay, On topic now. Well , there're hatred and love for the n'ek , but n'ek just want to test him to see if he is in love with Ngam or Mae Liang

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmm...you're banner seem to work now.

Back to the lakorn...Whether pra'ek is in love with Ngam or Mae Liang, isn't the person just Princess Saengfarng? Haha. I remember Sarn mentioning how does na'ek thinks pra'ek isn't loyal when they women he feel in love with is her, Princess Saengfarng, but just in disguise.